Commercial Smart Lock
Smart security made easy. The versatile CL5510 offers multiple secure access methods to fit evolving needs. Conveniently manage and monitor lock access, create unique time-sensitive codes, and set free access periods – all from your smartphone.
- Multiple access methods – keypad code, smartphone or smart card
- Manage and operate locks via smartphone and free K3 Connect App – iOS and Android
- Keyless entry – no lost keys
- Up to 350 users across 3 access types – 100 client codes, 100 phone clients, 150 client smart cards
- 12 button back-lit keypad
- Utilizes NetCode generation technology
- Set up to 10 Code Free access periods where
- Suspend and Restore any or all Clients
- Keypad indicates locked / unlocked status
- Tamper time out and low battery warning
- Battery monitoring via App
- Personal wireless connectivity for management
- Simple upgrade from CL5000 range using same fixings
- Emergency key override – standard SC1-6pin keyway and less SFIC core options available (Falcon SFIC core available at checkout)
NetCode Generation Technology
- Generate time sensitive temporary codes via the K3 Connect App
- Set short, medium, or long-term codes for a specific time, date and duration
- Send codes via SMS or email from wherever you are
- Use audit trail to view the lock’s history, including which codes were used at what time
- Secure way to grant access within designated time slots
- Ideal for short to medium term visitors such as servicemen, delivery personnel, locker rentals and more
The versatile CL5510 from Codelocks allows you to enjoy the flexibility of keypad codes, smart cards, and smartphone access without the hassle of traditional keys. Quickly manage and operate the lock through the 12-digit backlit keypad or a Bluetooth compatible smartphone with free K3 Connect app. Admins can also program the lock, generate codes, register compatible MIFARE smart cards and view the lock access history through the app. Time-sensitive codes can be set to expire at a specific date and time, ideal for servicemen, delivery personnel and temporary clients. For times where free access is necessary, such as during office or school hours, up to 10 Code Free passage periods may be scheduled where the lock stays unlocked without needing to use access credentials.
7 3/4 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 3 1/4 (D) in.
7 3/4 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 2 7/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
Keypad – Digits, Smart Card/Fob, Smartphone
Lever Handle Door Locks
4 digit user code, 6 digit NetCode, 8 digit master code
MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Desfire, MIFARE Ultralite
Android 4.3 or later, iOS 9 or later
Audit Trail, Bluetooth, Passage Mode, Privacy/Lockdown, Remote Control, Scheduling, Tamper Alerts
Brushed Stainless Steel
Grade 2 (Better)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can you program the cards to the locks before the locks are installed in the field? answer nowAsked by October 20, 2020 10:47 AMonAnswered by the admin
This lock can be preprogrammed at the unit or through the K3 application prior to installation. We would recommend keeping power applied for as long as possible and try to avoid pressing any buttons on the front keypad while the batteries are disconnected.
- Answered by the admin
This model is quite easy to install in place of an existing handle. Typically, the lock can be installed with just a Phillips head screwdriver. A drill may be needed to make adjustments to the mounting as needed,
- Q Is it capable I push notifications when. Someone enters the building via the lock. answer nowAsked by July 9, 2020 8:41 PMonAnswered by the admin
This system does have the capability to send out notifications when the door is unlocked by a valid credential.
- Q In the specifications it states this door is "Non-Handed". Please confirm the following: 1) The ... answer nowAsked by June 29, 2020 2:10 PMonAnswered by the admin
The lock does include a key override and the handing is reversible! The lock will certainly work for both left and right-handed doors.
- Answered by the admin
Add Smart Card Client
Note: After entering the program below, the lock will wait for a MIFARE based smartcard to be placed over the keypad.
#Master Code • 20 • 3 ••
Example: #12345678 • 20 • 3 ••
Result: The smart card will be able to unlock the lock.
Note: This can be repeated for up to 150 cards.
- Q How many users can use the phone app to get access? I plan on buying one to use on building main ... answer nowAsked by November 27, 2019 5:25 PMonAnswered by the admin
The CL5510 can issue up to 100 phone credentials for entry, so all 65 residents should be able to use their smartphone for entry!
- Q I changed the batteries and now the code does not work. How do I reset? answer nowAsked by November 4, 2019 8:30 AMonAnswered by the admin
Follow the below to hard reset the CL5510 lock:
1.) Remove a battery.
2.) Press and hold the 0 button.
3.) Replace the battery whilst continuing to hold the 0 button.
4.) After the double beep, release the 0 button.
5.) Press the 0 button three times.
6.) If successful the Blue LED's will burn for 7 seconds.
- Q Must you have WiFi? Considering use on a storage shed in area with cellular coverage but no WI Fi... answer nowAsked by October 28, 2019 1:03 PMonAnswered by the admin
Wi-Fi is only needed for remote control/programming. The programming can also be accomplished manually at the keypad or from your smartphone via Bluetooth connection. No Wi-Fi connection is needed to operate the lock.
- Q I live in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada. I am considering using this lock on the fro... answer nowAsked by October 27, 2019 3:15 PMonAnswered by the admin
The standard operating temperature for this unit is -30° C to 50° C. For this application, a mechanical model would be the best fit as these models have a much broader range of operating temperatures. For more information, please feel free to contact our sales team at 937-247-9327, option 1!