Commercial Smart Lock
Smart security made easy. The versatile CL5510 offers multiple secure access methods to fit evolving needs. Conveniently manage and monitor lock access, create unique time-sensitive codes, and set free access periods – all from your smartphone.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Multiple access methods – keypad code, smartphone or smart card
- Manage and operate locks via smartphone and free K3 Connect App – iOS and Android
- Keyless entry – no lost keys
- Up to 350 users across 3 access types – 100 client codes, 100 phone clients, 150 client smart cards
- User codes: 4 digit user code, 6 digit NetCode, 8 digit Master code
- 12 button back-lit keypad
- Utilizes NetCode generation technology
- Set up to 10 Code Free access periods
- Suspend and Restore any or all Clients
- Keypad indicates locked / unlocked status
- Tamper time out and low battery warning
- Battery monitoring via App
- Personal wireless connectivity for management
- Simple upgrade from CL5000 range using same fixings
- Emergency key override – standard SC1-6pin keyway and less SFIC core options available (Falcon SFIC core available at checkout)
NetCode Generation Technology
- Generate time sensitive temporary codes via the K3 Connect App
- Set short, medium, or long-term codes for a specific time and duration or days
- Send codes via SMS or email from wherever you are
- Use audit trail to view the lock’s history, including which codes were used at what time
- Secure way to grant access within designated time slots
- Ideal for short to medium duration visitors such as servicemen, delivery personnel, locker rentals and more
The versatile CL5510 from Codelocks allows you to enjoy the flexibility of keypad codes, smart cards, and smartphone access without the hassle of traditional keys. Quickly manage and operate the lock through the 12-digit backlit keypad or a Bluetooth compatible smartphone with free K3 Connect app. Admins can also program the lock, generate codes, register compatible MIFARE smart cards and view the lock access history through the app. Time-sensitive codes can be set to expire at a specific date, ideal for servicemen, delivery personnel and temporary clients. For times where free access is necessary, such as during office or school hours, up to 10 Code Free passage periods may be scheduled where the lock stays unlocked without needing to use access credentials.
7 3/4 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 3 1/4 (D) in.
7 3/4 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 2 7/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Maximum
2 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Minimum
1 3/8 in.
Key, Keypad – Digits, Smart Card/Fob, Smartphone/App
Lever Handle Door Locks
MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Desfire, MIFARE Ultralite
Android 4.3 or later, iOS 9 or later
Audit Trail, Bluetooth, Passage Mode, Privacy, Remote Control, Scheduling, Tamper Alerts, Timed Codes
Brushed Stainless Steel
Grade 2 (Better)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can this be remotely unlocked and relocked from our offices a few miles away? answer nowAsked by August 17, 2023 4:47 PMonA
Yes, but to be able to do so you will need to setup a Wi-Fi gateway with the lock to be able to control it while not on site. Without the gateway you can only control it while you're within range of the lock.
- Q Does this lock work with crash bar type commercial doors? answer nowAsked by January 3, 2023 8:52 AMonA
Yes, the Codelocks CL5510 is available as a Panic Access kit, however it is not listed on our website. You may call us at 937-247-9327 and one of our sales representatives can have it ordered for you.
- Q Is the smart card listed in the details (Mifare Smart Card) the only smart card that will work wi... answer nowAsked by October 13, 2022 11:31 AMonA
This model will only support 13.56 MHz smart card credentials using the MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Desfire, or MIFARE Ultralite formats.
- Q Is it normal for this lock not to open when the battery is low? I got a battery low notice when o... answer nowAsked by April 5, 2022 2:26 AMonA
Low battery can affect communication to the lock and the ability to lock or unlock. I would use the key override to access the inside and change the batteries first and see if that makes a difference.
- Q What is required to set up wifi? is a wifi gateway required? Is there a monthly fee to access the... answer nowAsked by April 1, 2022 6:23 AMonA
A Codelocks Wi-Fi gateway would need to be set up for each unit to be able to control the device outside of the BLE range. There is no subscription needed to use the Wi-Fi gateway with the K3 Connect app.
- Q Regarding the Smart Card. 1. Are they re-usable should a user no longer need the card. 2. Are the... answer nowAsked by March 10, 2022 12:51 PMonA
The smartcards are reusable and can be disabled or assigned to another user at any time. Any card entries on the lock will appear in the audit log when a report is created. The user for the card can be created through the mobile app but you will need to be at the lock to scan the card to complete the enrollment.
- Q Does the lock need wi-fi to use the app on smart phones? We don't have wi-fi in our building. answer nowAsked by January 26, 2022 4:20 PMonA
The lock can communicate to your mobile device via Bluetooth! The app will allow you to enroll users and phone credentials whenever your phone is within range of the lock. Wi-Fi will only be needed if you are wanting the ability to control the lock from any location.
- Q Can the CODELOCKS CL5510 have an unlock and relock schedule programed in for everyday use? Say it... answer nowAsked by January 5, 2022 8:43 AMonA
Yes, you can program this lock for a passage system where it does not require a code.
- Q How do I change the code? Right now it is a standard code but I want to make it personal for me. answer nowAsked by November 27, 2021 11:47 AMonA
To change the default master code, please follow the steps below! Please keep in mind that the master code must always be 8 digits long.
- On the lock, enter #12345678
- Press 01
- Enter your new 8-digit master code
- Re-enter your 8-digit master code
To Add a new User Code:
- Enter # then your 8-digit master code
- Press 20
- Press 1
- Enter the new 4-digit user code
- Q Is the keypad on both sides or is this a double sided keypad lock or only the entry is secured wh... answer nowAsked by November 7, 2021 4:42 PMonA
The CL5510 only secures one side of an doorway. You would always have free egress from the interior. The exterior would require either a key, pin code, a card, or phone access.