Commercial Smart Lock
Smart security made easy. The versatile CL5510 offers multiple secure access methods to fit evolving needs. Conveniently manage and monitor lock access, create unique time-sensitive codes, and set free access periods – all from your smartphone.
- Multiple access methods – keypad code, smartphone or smart card
- Manage and operate locks via smartphone and free K3 Connect App – iOS and Android
- Keyless entry – no lost keys
- Up to 350 users across 3 access types – 100 client codes, 100 phone clients, 150 client smart cards
- 12 button back-lit keypad
- Utilizes NetCode generation technology
- Set up to 10 Code Free access periods where
- Suspend and Restore any or all Clients
- Keypad indicates locked / unlocked status
- Tamper time out and low battery warning
- Battery monitoring via App
- Personal wireless connectivity for management
- Simple upgrade from CL5000 range using same fixings
- Emergency key override – standard SC1-6pin keyway and less SFIC core options available (Falcon SFIC core available at checkout)
NetCode Generation Technology
- Generate time sensitive temporary codes via the K3 Connect App or by logging on to the online NetCode Portal
- Set short, medium, or long-term codes for a specific time, date and duration
- Send codes via SMS or email from wherever you are
- Use audit trail to view the lock’s history, including which codes were used at what time
- Secure way to grant access within designated time slots
- Ideal for short to medium term visitors such as servicemen, delivery personnel, locker rentals and more
The versatile CL5510 from Codelocks allows you to enjoy the flexibility of keypad codes, smart cards, and smartphone access without the hassle of traditional keys. Quickly manage and operate the lock through the 12-digit backlit keypad or a Bluetooth compatible smartphone with free K3 Connect app. Admins can also program the lock, generate codes, register compatible MIFARE smart cards and view the lock access history through the app. Time-sensitive codes can be set to expire at a specific date and time, ideal for servicemen, delivery personnel and temporary clients. For times where free access is necessary, such as during office or school hours, up to 10 Code Free passage periods may be scheduled where the lock stays unlocked without needing to use access credentials.
7 3/4 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 3 1/4 (D) in.
7 3/4 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 2 7/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
Keypad – Digits, Smart Card/Fob, Smartphone
4 digit user code, 6 digit NetCode, 8 digit master code
MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Desfire, MIFARE Ultralite
Android 4.3 or later, iOS 9 or later
Audit Trail, Bluetooth, Passage Mode, Privacy/Lockdown, Remote Control, Scheduling, Tamper Alerts
Brushed Stainless Steel
Grade 2 (Better)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can this be used on an exterior door with a panic bar? I want to replace the key sets at church. ... answer nowAnswered by the admin
This model specifically cannot be installed in conjunction with a panic device. If you are looking for the version of this lock that can be paired with a panic device, you will want the Codelocks CL5510PK.
- Q Does this product need a separate bridge to connect to the internet? If so, can you which bridgew... answer nowAnswered by the admin
These units require a Wi-Fi bridge to connect to the internet for remote access and management. As this is a brand new product, it is not listed on our website as of yet. However, you are welcome to call or email our sales team for more information on this item!
The exterior of the lock is weatherproof but it would not be able to be fully exposed to the elements both front and back as on a gate.