Commercial Smart Lock
Smart security made easy. The versatile CL5510 offers multiple secure access methods to fit evolving needs. Conveniently manage and monitor lock access, create unique time-sensitive codes, and set free access periods – all from your smartphone.
- Multiple access methods – keypad code, smartphone or smart card
- Manage and operate locks via smartphone and free K3 Connect App – iOS and Android
- Keyless entry – no lost keys
- Up to 350 users across 3 access types – 100 client codes, 100 phone clients, 150 client smart cards
- 12 button back-lit keypad
- Utilizes NetCode generation technology
- Set up to 10 Code Free access periods
- Suspend and Restore any or all Clients
- Keypad indicates locked / unlocked status
- Tamper time out and low battery warning
- Battery monitoring via App
- Personal wireless connectivity for management
- Simple upgrade from CL5000 range using same fixings
- Emergency key override – standard SC1-6pin keyway and less SFIC core options available (Falcon SFIC core available at checkout)
NetCode Generation Technology
- Generate time sensitive temporary codes via the K3 Connect App
- Set short, medium, or long-term codes for a specific time, date and duration
- Send codes via SMS or email from wherever you are
- Use audit trail to view the lock’s history, including which codes were used at what time
- Secure way to grant access within designated time slots
- Ideal for short to medium term visitors such as servicemen, delivery personnel, locker rentals and more
The versatile CL5510 from Codelocks allows you to enjoy the flexibility of keypad codes, smart cards, and smartphone access without the hassle of traditional keys. Quickly manage and operate the lock through the 12-digit backlit keypad or a Bluetooth compatible smartphone with free K3 Connect app. Admins can also program the lock, generate codes, register compatible MIFARE smart cards and view the lock access history through the app. Time-sensitive codes can be set to expire at a specific date and time, ideal for servicemen, delivery personnel and temporary clients. For times where free access is necessary, such as during office or school hours, up to 10 Code Free passage periods may be scheduled where the lock stays unlocked without needing to use access credentials.
7 3/4 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 3 1/4 (D) in.
7 3/4 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 2 7/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
Keypad – Digits, Smart Card/Fob, Smartphone
Lever Handle Door Locks
4 digit user code, 6 digit NetCode, 8 digit master code
MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Desfire, MIFARE Ultralite
Android 4.3 or later, iOS 9 or later
Audit Trail, Bluetooth, Passage Mode, Privacy/Lockdown, Remote Control, Scheduling, Tamper Alerts
Brushed Stainless Steel
Grade 2 (Better)
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin
The batteries in this model are noted to last up to two years. We typically recommend exchanging these batteries annually as the battery life does depend on usage and how often communication/programming is performed.
- Q We are installing locks on 2 doors that will need the same set of cards configured to them. Do we... answer nowAsked by April 20, 2021 1:57 AMonAnswered by the admin
The cards will only need to be enrolled once. Once the user exists on one lock, you can assign existing users to have access to other locks within your account on the K3 Connect app.
- Q What is the operating temp of a CL5510? We can get to -40 and have had other locks fail in that t... answer nowAsked by March 15, 2021 9:31 PMonAnswered by the admin
The operating temperature of this lock is -40°F to 150°F. For cold environments such as this, we typically recommend a mechanical lock rather than an electronic one.
- Q Is this lock weather resistant and can it be used on an outside door? Like the front door of a ho... answer nowAsked by February 21, 2021 11:51 AMonAnswered by the admin
Yes! The outside keypad is weather protected and can be used for exterior entry doors.
- Q Can the codes on the CL5510 be canceled remotely? If an Airbnb guest's payment is declined, can I... answer nowAsked by February 17, 2021 8:06 PMonAnswered by the admin
They certainly can! To accomplish this, you would need the Codelocks Wi-Fi gateway to connect to the lock remotely. For more information, please contact our sales department through the online chat service or over the phone at 937-247-9327, option 1!
- Q We want to allow access to a room from 10am-7pm. Is it possible to remotely disable push button o... answer nowAsked by January 31, 2021 5:49 PMonAnswered by the admin
With this model, you are able to schedule certain periods through the day where codes/cards can be used for access. This can be done remotely through the K3 app if you are using the Wi-Fi bridge with this lock.
- Q The pictures don't show the interior side of the lock. Does the interior have a button to lock ou... answer nowAsked by December 16, 2020 12:46 PMonAnswered by the admin
This model does not feature a privacy button or knob on the interior side of the unit. For a lock model that does have this feature, we would recommend reaching out to our sales department at 937-247-9327, option 1 for options that will work best for your application.
- Q Can you program the cards to the locks before the locks are installed in the field? answer nowAsked by October 20, 2020 10:47 AMonAnswered by the admin
This lock can be preprogrammed at the unit or through the K3 application prior to installation. We would recommend keeping power applied for as long as possible and try to avoid pressing any buttons on the front keypad while the batteries are disconnected.
- Answered by the admin
This model is quite easy to install in place of an existing handle. Typically, the lock can be installed with just a Phillips head screwdriver. A drill may be needed to make adjustments to the mounting as needed,