CompX eLock 150
HID iCLASS Cabinet Card Lock
Meets Joint Commission requirements! No more misplaced cabinet keys! Simply enter a valid code or present card and press enter. This keyless, non-network, electronic access control solution works well for drug and supply cabinets, key control boxes, medical & personnel records, classroom cabinets, wardrobe cabinets, and more!
Ships Factory Direct
- Audit trail of last 1,500 access attempts with date, time and user name (software required)
- 250 users
- Two authority levels: user and supervisor
- Two modes of access; Keypad, and HID iCLASS Smart Card*. Also available in Keypad only, or Proximity HID card
- Membrane keypad provides durable performance and easy cleaning
- Motor driven latching mechanism
- 6-AA battery pack; premium brand Alkaline batteries recommended (not included)
- Low battery indicator
- Jump start battery override available through mini USB communications port allows the user, with a valid credential, to access the CompX eLock® when the batteries are exhausted
- Audible alarm bolt system
- Mini USB communications port for audit trail download with optional LockView 5 software
- Compatible with 12-volt electric door strikes to control access on interior doors
- Standard warranty on electronics is 1 year from date of purchase and registration
* Use existing identification cards or purchase new cards from us at checkout
- LockView 5 Software: Required software kit to download audit trails, set up time based restrictions or other programmed features. Kit includes includes software flash drive and USB/mini USB cable
- Door switch provides instant notification of unauthorized entry or door ajar alerts (requires additional hardware)
- Using latch splitter, eLock is capable of operating two latches or doors (requires additional hardware)
5.54 (H) x 2.66 (W) x 0.82 (D) in.
2.4 (H) x 6 (W) x 1.21 (D) in.
4 to 14 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
Keypad – Digits, Smart Card/Fob
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I am looking for a key cabinet lock that will integrate with my S2 door lock system using IClass ... answer nowAsked by Bill Evenson on January 27, 2020 6:01 PMAnswered by the admin
CompX units use their own proprietary software, LockView 5, to manage these locks and the users enrolled, so any existing key cards would need to be programmed separately.