CompX eLock 150
Electronic Keypad Cabinet Lock
Meets Joint Commission requirements! No more misplaced cabinet keys! Simply enter a valid code and press enter. This keyless, non-network, electronic access control solution works well for drug and supply cabinets, key control boxes, medical & personnel records, classroom cabinets, wardrobe cabinets, and more!
Ships Factory Direct
- Audit trail of last 1,500 access attempts with date, time and user name
- 250 users
- Two authority levels: user and supervisor
- Keypad access. Also available in Proximity card HID, or iCLASS HID (smart card)
- Membrane keypad provides durable performance and easy cleaning
- Motor driven latching mechanism
- 6-AA battery pack; premium brand Alkaline batteries recommended (not included)
- Low battery indicator
- Jump start battery override available through mini USB communications port allows the user, with a valid credential, to access the CompX eLock® when the batteries are exhausted
- Audible alarm bolt system
- Mini USB communications port for audit trail download with optional LockView 5 software
- Compatible with 12-volt electric door strikes to control access on interior doors
- Standard warranty on electronics is 1 year from date of purchase and registration
- LockView 5 Software: Required software kit to download audit trails, set up time based restrictions or other programmed features. Kit includes includes software flash drive and USB/mini USB cable
- Door switch provides instant notification of unauthorized entry or door ajar alerts (requires additional hardware)
- Using latch splitter, eLock is capable of operating two latches or doors (requires additional hardware)
5.54 (H) x 2.66 (W) x 0.82 (D) in.
2.4 (H) x 6 (W) x 1.21 (D) in.
4 to 14 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
Keypad – Digits
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.