CompX eLock 150
Keypad Refrigerator Lock
- Horizontal Mount
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Horizontal Unit; strike plate mounted on side of refrigerator
- Audit trail of last 1,500 access attempts with date, time and user name
- 250 users
- Two authority levels: user and supervisor
- Keypad access. Also available in Proximity card HID, or iCLASS HID (smart card)
- Membrane keypad provides durable performance and easy cleaning
- Motor driven latching mechanism
- 6-AA battery pack; premium brand Alkaline batteries recommended (not included)
- Low battery indicator
- Jump start battery override available through mini USB communications port allows the user, with a valid credential, to access the CompX eLock® when the batteries are exhausted
- Audible alarm bolt system
- Mini USB communications port for audit trail download with optional LockView 5 software
- Compatible with 12-volt electric door strikes to control access on interior doors
- Standard warranty on electronics is 1 year from date of purchase and registration
- p/n: 150-KP-FRG-L/R
- LockView 5 Software: Required software kit to download audit trails, set up time based restrictions or other programmed features. Kit includes includes software flash drive and USB/mini USB cable
- Door switch provides instant notification of unauthorized entry or door ajar alerts (requires additional hardware)
- Using latch splitter, eLock is capable of operating two latches or doors (requires additional hardware)
4.40 (H) x 8.40 (W) x 2.13 (D) in.
4 to 14 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
Keypad – Digits
Spring Bolt Latch
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q How much pressure will the foam tape withstand in the event of a unauthorized break in? answer nowAsked by November 22, 2023 2:13 PMonA
This largely depends on the foam tape you would be using with the install of this lock. We recommend to research different brands to determine which one would be the right fit for your application.
- Q Are the batteries only accessible when the unit is unlocked? answer nowAsked by February 6, 2021 2:45 AMonA
Yes, the batteries are only accessible from the inside of the cabinet.
- Q Does this lock work on side-by-side refrigerators? answer nowAsked by August 17, 2019 5:00 PMonA
You would need a lock on each side of the refrigerator to secure both sides.