Keypad Fridge Lock
$1,553.49 – $1,745.34
- Built-in Temperature Monitoring
- Wire-free stand-alone and battery operated
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Government Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Industrial strength stand-alone keypad refrigerator with temperature monitoring; Records up to 500,000 temperature data points of internal temperatures between 50°C to -100°C
- Program manually on user friendly LCD blue backlit screen or through LockView software
- Select 4 to 14 digit user codes; Dual credential capability with Lockview software
- EASY surface mounted installation. Can be screwed in, or most common mount is using adhesive strips. (strips included with order) Once on with adhesive strips, will not come off easily. You would have to use piano wire to break through each of the bond points
- Each eLock unit includes exterior numeric keypad, inside motorized latch, battery compartment, latch cable, sealed temperature sensor, and detailed installation instructions
- Supports 3000 User / Supervisor cards/codes – add/delete users/supervisors quickly at the unit, or with optional LockView software (available at checkout)
- Audit trail of last 15,000 access attempts with date, time and user name via USB (requires LockView Software – sold separately at checkout)
- LockView software automatically identifies a temperature monitoring eLock allowing you to edit the temperature settings, activate/deactivate the alarm, and view temperature logs by specific eLock
- Enhanced Security; two reset codes required to delete users and supervisors
- Powered by 6AA alkaline batteries. (not included) Under normal daily use, you can expect to get appx. one year’s worth of use from a set of 6AA’s
- Low Battery Indicator; visual
- Jump-Start Feature; allows authorized user to press a 9-Volt battery into the power port to access the eLock when batteries are fully exhausted
- Non-Volatile Memory; should batteries run out lock data and programming is preserved
- eLock is compatible with 12V electric door strikes (call us at 937-247-9327 to order exterior keypad housing only when you want to use with an electric strike)
- One (1) year manufacturer’s warranty
Keypad – Digits
Audit Trail, Scheduling
CompX, CompX eLock
Left hand horizontal, Right hand horizontal, Vertical
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.