Linear eMerge EL36-4MB Elite
4-Door Access Control System Bundle
$2,632.00 See Price
Price: : $2,178.31
You Save: $453.69 (17.24%)
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Feature rich system designed for 4 – 128 multi-door, multi-site systems
- Includes platform, enclosure cabinet, and Linear P-300HA card readers
- Shared hardware and software architecture across all eMerge E3-Series means easy upgrades and expansion
- Reliable, IT-friendly embedded Linux operating system eliminates: Virus / spyware attacks; Operating System update dependency
- eMerge Elite supplies the right amount of access control businesses need: Starts at 4-doors / 8-reader capacity with out-of-the box expansion capability to 36-doors / 72-readers using modules and nodes
- Up to 400 readers can be used
- License key-based scalability up to 128 doors (Access Control Modules and Expansion Nodes also required)
- Intuitive quick-start wizard allows for ultra-fast setup, saves hours of time versus traditional systems
- Browser-based management enables system status and updates from any place, with any browser, on any operating system
- User defined data fields – 10
- Simultaneous system users – 16
- 250 Access levels
- Up to 30,000 Online Transactions
- Up to 64,000 Access cards
- Up to 10,000 cardholders
- Up to 12 cards per person
- Up to 32 card formats
- Program up to 60 holidays
- Metal enclosure with key lock
- UL 294 Certified
- ODBC-compliant MySQL database with API
- Model EL36-4MB. Order p/n: 620-100259
- 100% solid state components for extended service life
- High-speed processor handles multiple simultaneous users and more than 30 transactions per second
- Integrated tamper switch and inputs / outputs for additional functionality
- Optional Power over Ethernet (PoE) available (allows for backup power through a UPS)
- eMerge Elite includes: – 10-amp 12 VDC supervised power supply – Capable of housing one additional 2-door, or 4-door access control expansion module – Battery backup-ready enclosure
- One common software for all platforms, based on Linear’s industry leading access control software
- Dashboard displays full system status at a glance including: Event and activity log; Customizable door diagrams/floor plans with factory default templates
- Time-saving and convenient features: – Integrated card decoder – CSV flat file database import – Dynamic event filtering – Built in audit-trail – Automatic daily data backup to Micro SD or FTP-based storage – Usable from iPhone, iPad, Android or other mobile devices – E-mail, text message notifications – Simple, easy-to-use predefined reports – Built-in documentation library
- Optional software updates for new feature and product enhancements
18.75 (W) x 14.25 (H) x 6.5 (D) in. (47.6 cm x 36.2 cm x 16.5 cm)
512MB DDR2 (333MHz)
8 GB Micro SD
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
To program cards using Linear eMerge:
1. Log into Linear eMerge
2. Select the option for "Card Holder".
3. Add a new user by clicking the "New" button. Fill out their information (name, phone number and email if desired)
4. Click "Add Card" right below.
5. Fill out the information for the card you are adding, including the access levels the user will have.
6. Click "Save".
- Q Do the readers get wired with 22-6 shielded cable? answer nowAsked by January 7, 2021 10:13 AMonA
The terminals are designed to accept 12-22 AWG, solid or stranded wire. 22-6 cable should work great to wire the readers back to the eMerge panel.