Stand-Alone RFID Cabinet Lock
Forget keys, just tap and turn. The battery-powered HES K20 cabinet lock provides simple and secure RFID access for your lockers, drawers and doors. Can be programmed for one-time or on-going use operation to suit nearly any application.
Ships Factory Direct
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Stand-alone access control
- RFID credential access (Keypad model also available)
- Supports 13.56 MHz RFID card technologies including MIFARE Classic or Ultralight
- LEDs indicate valid/invalid access
- Up to 20 master credentials
- Up to 20 user credentials
- Public (one-time use) and Private (on-going) programming modes
- Aluminum die-cast construction
- 75 lbs. holding force
- 30,000 cycle battery life
- External emergency power through micro USB
- Installs on wood or metal cabinet drawers or doors 1/16 to 7/8 in. thick
- Indoor use
- Supports 3rd party locking cams (i.e. hooks)
- Ideal for residential, commercial and institutional applications
The HES K20 is a stand-alone RFID cabinet lock designed for low to medium security applications. This flexible lock can be programmed for public or private use modes to fit your specific needs. Public mode allows for one-time use of a RFID keycard or fob for temporary access, such as in a gym or spa locker room. Private mode lets the admin create reusable RFID credentials for long term lock access, such as for a supply cabinet or school locker. HES K20 locks utilize high frequency 13.56 MHz credential technology, including MIFARE Classic and MIFARE Ultralight. LED and audio feedback will confirm valid and invalid lock access as well as provide indicators during lock programming. Should the lock lose power, emergency power can be provided via micro USB located on the side of the lock.
6.02 (H) x 1.38 (W) x 1.10 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
|Door Thickness Minimum|
20 (Master), 20 (User)
13.56 MHz Smart Technology, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Ultralite
32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
0 to 90% RH
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.