dormakaba E-Plex E2031LL626
Keyless Access Lock
The Kaba E-Plex E2031LL626 is an economical light-duty commercial door lock. Assign and issue PIN codes using the keypad. Each time there is a user change, simply log-in with your master PIN to modify users. Suitable for offices, hospitals, schools, and more.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- 100 User capacity. Millions of possible code choices
- Bump and pick proof lock. May be ordered with key override here
- Satin chrome finish. See satin brass
- 3 Operation modes: Access, lockout, & passage (passage mode can be toggled on/off, or pre-programmed to re-lock after a certain number of hours
- Field reversible full size ADA lever
- Perfect for wood and metal doors – installation screws for both included
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Programming accomplished via the lock’s keypad
- Rugged clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- Four authority levels: Master, Manager, User and Service
- Auto-locking but may be programmed to passage mode
- Always an instant, free exit with inside lever
- Perfect for interior and exterior doors
- Patented LectroBolt makes it easy to install and maintain. Retrofits cylindrical latch locksets
- Operates on 3AA alkaline batteries maintained in exterior housing – 100,000 lock cycles before batteries need changing
- Lock data not compromised if batteries fail
- Available in standard keyed and I/C prep
- 3 Year manufacturer warranty
(Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe web site. Follow the download directions on the Adobe web site to get your copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader)
8 15/16 (H) x 3 5/16 (W) x 2 13/16 (D) in.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 2 1/4 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/2 in.
4 to 8 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Indoor/Outdoor, Windstorm approved/certified
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Solid cast exterior housing, Solid cast, ADA-compliant levers
2 3/4 in.
Audit Trail, Passage Mode
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
A156.25, Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
This lock comes preassembled for a left hand application. If you need to change the handing on the lock to be for a right handed door, please click this link to be taken to the installation manual. The instructions for changing the handing will be on Page 6.
- Q I have an older Kaba 1000 series mechanical lock on an outdoor gate that needs to be replaced. Wi... answer nowAsked by December 13, 2021 11:05 AMonA
The latch and borehole sizes are the same for both models.
1. To change the factory code or current Master Code, follow the next three steps:
2. Put lock into Pushbutton Programming Mode (#12345678#).
3. Use the command, 000, for Master, then the new Master Code number.
4. You must use 8 digits between 00000000 and 99999999 as follows: 000#MMMMMMMM#, we’ll use 000#87654321# as an example.
5. Enter the Master Code again 87654321# for confirmation.
6. Example of Complete Entry: 000#87654321#87654321#.
7. Key in another # to indicate the end of programming.
8. After that, you will always use your own Master Code. Please write the code down and keep in a safe place. The factory code is no longer valid once complete.
- Q Does this model come in an oil-rubbed bronze or similar color? answer nowAsked by December 6, 2019 1:42 PMonA
This model is only manufactured in the Satin Chrome and Satin Brass finishes.
- Q Can you use this in an application with the door being drilled for both a lock and a deadbolt? Fo... answer nowAsked by June 25, 2019 11:22 AMonA
This unit will not cover an existing borehole for a deadbolt as it is designed to have the ability to be used in conjunction with an additional deadbolt.
- Q Can you use two of these, one either side of a door for coded entry on both sides? answer nowAsked by October 16, 2018 1:51 AMonA
No, they are not able to be paired back to back. If you need a double-sided coded lock we would recommend the DL5200 by Alarmlock.
- Q It is mentioned that should you not replace the batteries and they completely fail you would need... answer nowAsked by October 4, 2018 10:49 AMonA
The lock would be damaged beyond re-use, once it is compromised as such it would need to be replaced. That is why we would recommend purchasing the E2301XSLL as it comes with a key override so you can avoid such a situation.
- Q Can this unit be used on glass double doors of a church? If not, what system would you recommend ... answer nowAsked by August 26, 2018 4:16 PMonA
No, this is a standard lock. For your needs, it would depend on many factors and we would strongly recommend that you speak with our commercial sales staff to ensure you choose the right product for your situation.