Surface Mounted Bump Proof Lock
$131.86 – $157.80
Simply change the combination, not the lock! Suitable for narrow stile doors, thin cabinet doors and even glass cabinets and serves a variety of applications, including business storefront, boat, RV, gate, drawer, liquor/medicine cabinets and lockers. Let’s protect these access points the right way.
- Deadbolt security – Both long and short bar included
- Surface mounting
- Ideal for Aluminum Storefront Doors, Tool Cabinets, Gates, Lockers and Garage Doors
- Will lock any hinged configuration
- Weatherproof mechanical durability
- Bump and pick proof
- Easy to change combination
- Changeable Handing
- Key Override option available (2200 KO)
- Over-sized knob available
- Can be made to fit glass doors 1/16″ thick, and up to 5″ thick with extension kit
- Manufacturer warranty
5 5/8 (H) x 1 5/8 (W) x 1 5/8 (D) in.
|Total Coverage with Trim Plates|
6 1/2 (H) x 2 1/2 (W) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1/8 in. (use M5 screws)
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 in. (extension kit available for doors up to 5 in. thick)
3 to 5 Characters
1 5/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 in.
Keypad – Digits
Teflon coated stainless steel interior components, Zinc-plated Steel
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does the lock twist both ways? Can I install it in the left hand side so that the throw extends t... answer nowAsked by V on August 4, 2020 8:54 PMAnswered by the admin
The knob can be set to turn either direction to match the handing of your door.
- Q What length does the long and short throw bars extend past the lock? answer nowAsked by Steven Worzman on March 12, 2019 12:27 PMAnswered by the admin
The Short bar is 7/8 throw and the Long bar is 2 ¼ throw.
- Q Would this work to be installed on a wood gate outside? answer nowAsked by Jessica Hagen on November 27, 2017 11:51 AMA Yes, this lock is designed for exterior use and can be installed on a wooden gate. The install template provided in the box will fully satisfy this installation.