Keyless Sliding Door Lock
$180.23 – $210.06
Obtain freedom from keys. The Lockey 2500 Keyless Sliding Door Lock is a keyless entry lock for sliding doors and gates. Completely mechanical ensuring a long use-life and total protection from the elements. The first time you need to leave in a hurry or you’re locked out, you’ll be glad you have this lock!
- Battery and wire free operation
- Comes with multiple strike plates for a number of mortised and surface mounted applications
- Easy to change combination
- Fast, do-it-yourself mounting and setup
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Accepts one pass-code of 3-7 characters in length
- Over 8000 possible code combinations for high security
- Fits doors 1/8” thick and up with Thin Door Kit
- Fits doors up to 5” thick with Extension Kit
- Throw: 3/8″
- Weatherproof performance
- Manufacturer warranty
- Sliding Glass Doors on homes, businesses, solarium, clubhouse, and patio decks
- Sliding Gates
- Door Walls
- Any sliding configuration where a hook bolt is necessary
5 5/8 (H) x 1 5/8 (W) x 1 5/8 (D) in.
|Total Coverage with Trim Plate|
6 (H) x 2 (W) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 1/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
3 to 7 Characters
1 5/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
Keypad – Digits
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q What is the difference between C150 and 2500 models? answer nowAsked by Neil Hoffman on October 1, 2021 8:26 AMAnswered by the admin
The C150 is a smaller profile lock that is mainly used for thin doors or cabinet applications. The 2500 model is a more robust unit primarily used for sliding doors with heavier traffic.
- Q Do you make this kind of lock with double-sided keypad entry and auto-lock? answer nowAsked by Sabrina on September 13, 2021 10:47 PMAnswered by the admin
Lockey does not offer a double-sided version of their sliding door lock. As this is fully mechanical and the knob must be rotated to be extended, it does not have the ability to autolock.
- Q What key way is in the unit? Kwikset, Schlage, Yale, Weslock? Can it be ordered with different ke... answer nowAsked by Justin Bullock on June 16, 2021 10:09 PMAnswered by the admin
These Lockey units are shipped with a Schlage C keyway. Unfortunately, the manufacturer does not offer any other keyway options.
- Q I have a typical jeld-wen sliding door. Will this fit on it? answer nowAsked by Donald Maldonado on February 3, 2021 7:05 PMAnswered by the admin
Yes! This lock can replace the hookbolt for most standard sliding glass doors.
- Q Since the latch is on the surface of door instead of recessed into it, what does the hook on the ... answer nowAsked by Michele on November 15, 2020 4:41 PMAnswered by the admin
The hook bolt would require a strike plate that is included with the lock packaging.
- Q What are the operation temperature? I live in the extreme heat and rainy weather. Need this for a... answer nowAsked by Alberto Gonzalez on August 4, 2020 11:42 AMAnswered by the admin
This lock is fully mechanical and is designed to operate in any environment.
- Q Can you open a patio door with this lock inside and outside? Also, do the keys go inside or outside? answer nowAsked by Patricia Brown on August 5, 2019 9:39 PMAnswered by the admin Yes, this lock can be used for a patio sliding glass door. The keypad and keyhole for access are on the exterior side of the unit, while the interior side is simply a manual knob.