Keyless Sliding Door Lock
$156.72 – $182.66
- Battery and wire free operation
- Comes with multiple strike plates for a number of mortised and surface mounted applications
- Easy to change combination
- Fast, do-it-yourself mounting and setup
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Accepts one pass-code of 3-7 characters in length
- Over 8000 possible code combinations for high security
- Fits doors 1/8” thick and up with Thin Door Kit
- Fits doors up to 5” thick with Extension Kit
- Throw: 3/8″
- Weatherproof performance
- Manufacturer warranty
- Sliding Glass Doors on homes, businesses, solarium, clubhouse, and patio decks
- Sliding Gates
- Door Walls
- Any sliding configuration where a hook bolt is necessary
5 5/8 (H) x 1 5/8 (W) x 1 5/8 (D) in.
|Total Coverage with Trim Plate|
6 (H) x 2 (W) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 1/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
3 to 7 Characters
1 5/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
Keypad – Digits
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I have a typical jeld-wen sliding door. Will this fit on it? answer nowAsked by Donald Maldonado on February 3, 2021 7:05 PMAnswered by the admin
Yes! This lock can replace the hookbolt for most standard sliding glass doors.
- Q Since the latch is on the surface of door instead of recessed into it, what does the hook on the ... answer nowAsked by Michele on November 15, 2020 4:41 PMAnswered by the admin
The hook bolt would require a strike plate that is included with the lock packaging.
- Q What are the operation temperature? I live in the extreme heat and rainy weather. Need this for a... answer nowAsked by Alberto Gonzalez on August 4, 2020 11:42 AMAnswered by the admin
This lock is fully mechanical and is designed to operate in any environment.
- Q Can you open a patio door with this lock inside and outside? Also, do the keys go inside or outside? answer nowAsked by Patricia Brown on August 5, 2019 9:39 PMAnswered by the admin Yes, this lock can be used for a patio sliding glass door. The keypad and keyhole for access are on the exterior side of the unit, while the interior side is simply a manual knob.
- Q When you change the code, can you reuse a number ? For example, Can I change the code to 0407 ? O... answer nowAsked by Dale Auchenbach on April 23, 2019 3:13 PMAnswered by the admin
You can always use any number you want, however, you cannot repeat numbers such as 22 or 00 or 44 sequentially or otherwise.
- Q What's the difference between the 2500 and C-150 models for sliding doors? Is there anything spec... answer nowAsked by gary on September 3, 2018 9:16 PMAnswered by the admin
The difference is that the 2500 is a full-size lock with a sliding bar or hook and the C-150 is for cabinet doors. While either one can work for a sliding door we recommend that you speak with one of our sales staff before choosing as there can be many factors that come into play with a sliding glass door.
- Q Can you add a picture of the inside of the lock and some measurements. I would like to know the ... answer nowAsked by Kirsten on July 11, 2018 1:44 PMAnswered by the admin
There are multiple pictures of the back of the lock on the website under the main picture and all of the dimensions are listed on the website under the Specs tab. If you would like the template as well as additional pictures and specs you can find that link at the manufacturers' website here: https://lockeyusa.com/pr
- Q Is the catch adjustable depending on whether your door slides L to R or R to L and is the lock st... answer nowAsked by Tas Beer on July 5, 2017 6:16 PMAnswered by the admin
The lock is stand alone and is adjustable to either RH or LH as needed.