Keyless Sliding Door Lock
$156.72 – $182.66
- Battery and wire free operation
- Comes with multiple strike plates for a number of mortised and surface mounted applications
- Easy to change combination
- Fast, do-it-yourself mounting and setup
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Accepts one pass-code of 3-7 characters in length
- Over 8000 possible code combinations for high security
- Fits doors 1/8” thick and up with Thin Door Kit
- Fits doors up to 5” thick with Extension Kit
- Throw: 3/8″
- Weatherproof performance
- Manufacturer warranty
- Sliding Glass Doors on homes, businesses, solarium, clubhouse, and patio decks
- Sliding Gates
- Door Walls
- Any sliding configuration where a hook bolt is necessary
5 5/8 (H) x 1 5/8 (W) x 1 5/8 (D) in.
|Total Coverage with Trim Plate|
6 (H) x 2 (W) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 1/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
3 to 7 Characters
1 5/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
Keypad – Digits
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q What key way is in the unit? Kwikset, Schlage, Yale, Weslock? Can it be ordered with different ke... answer nowAsked by Justin Bullock on June 16, 2021 10:09 PMAnswered by the admin
These Lockey units are shipped with a Schlage C keyway. Unfortunately, the manufacturer does not offer any other keyway options.
- Q I have a typical jeld-wen sliding door. Will this fit on it? answer nowAsked by Donald Maldonado on February 3, 2021 7:05 PMAnswered by the admin
Yes! This lock can replace the hookbolt for most standard sliding glass doors.
- Q Since the latch is on the surface of door instead of recessed into it, what does the hook on the ... answer nowAsked by Michele on November 15, 2020 4:41 PMAnswered by the admin
The hook bolt would require a strike plate that is included with the lock packaging.
- Q What are the operation temperature? I live in the extreme heat and rainy weather. Need this for a... answer nowAsked by Alberto Gonzalez on August 4, 2020 11:42 AMAnswered by the admin
This lock is fully mechanical and is designed to operate in any environment.
- Q Can you open a patio door with this lock inside and outside? Also, do the keys go inside or outside? answer nowAsked by Patricia Brown on August 5, 2019 9:39 PMAnswered by the admin Yes, this lock can be used for a patio sliding glass door. The keypad and keyhole for access are on the exterior side of the unit, while the interior side is simply a manual knob.
- Q When you change the code, can you reuse a number ? For example, Can I change the code to 0407 ? O... answer nowAsked by Dale Auchenbach on April 23, 2019 3:13 PMAnswered by the admin
You can always use any number you want, however, you cannot repeat numbers such as 22 or 00 or 44 sequentially or otherwise.
- Q What's the difference between the 2500 and C-150 models for sliding doors? Is there anything spec... answer nowAsked by gary on September 3, 2018 9:16 PMAnswered by the admin
The difference is that the 2500 is a full-size lock with a sliding bar or hook and the C-150 is for cabinet doors. While either one can work for a sliding door we recommend that you speak with one of our sales staff before choosing as there can be many factors that come into play with a sliding glass door.