Mechanical Keyless Passage Knob Lock
Ditch the keys, no more fishing through pockets. Sturdy weather resistant steel construction inside and out. The auto-locking feature will enable your door to always lock when you leave, and a passage mode will keep it unlocked for times when you need to pass freely.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377
- 100% Mechanical keyless lock
- No batteries and no wires
- Knob on exterior and interior
- Auto-locking and passage function
- One 2-7 digit code
- Reversible handing
- Adjustable latch
- Weather resistant zinc-plated steel construction
- Teflon coated stainless steel interior components
- Covers standard 2 1/8 in. hole
- Custodial and Maintenance Closets
- Garage Doors
- Storage Rooms
- Computer Rooms
- Security Rooms
Extension kit available for doors thicker than 2 in, up to a maximum of 5 in.
Also available in Double Combination model
Note: The Lockey 2830 is the new replacement for the old Lockey 2230
Built to last, the Lockey 2830 is a 100% mechanical keyless passage knob lock constructed with weather resistant zinc-plated steel and teflon coated stainless steel interior parts. Reversible handing fits any operation, inswing or outswing, left or right. An auto-locking feature can be enabled to ensure your doors or gates are always locked behind you. Conversely, it’s convenient passage mode allows the lock to stay unlocked for times where you or your guests need to pass freely, such as for parties and family gatherings. An extension kit is available for doors that exceed the 2 inch door thickness maximum.
5 5/8 (H) x 1 5/8 (W) x 2 1/4 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/16 in.
6 1/2 (H) x 2 1/2 (W) in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
Keypad – Digits
Auto Relocking, Passage Mode
2 to 7 digits
Teflon coated stainless steel interior components, Zinc-plated Steel
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q What is the difference between the 2830 and 3830? answer nowAsked by David on March 13, 2021 9:21 AMA
The Lockey 3830 is a heavier duty version of the 2830 model. The 3830 was primarily designed for heavy salt/moisture environments.
- Q How can I change the code for the lock? answer nowAsked by Cheryl Graham on July 18, 2020 7:32 PM
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.