Double Combination Mechanical Keyless Passage Knob Lock
Ditch the keys, no more fishing through pockets. Sturdy weather resistant steel construction inside and out. The auto-locking feature will enable your door to always lock when you leave, and a passage mode will keep it unlocked for times when you need to pass freely. This double combination model provides coded access for both interior and exterior.
- Double combination model provides coded access for interior and exterior
- 100% Mechanical keyless lock
- No batteries and no wires
- Knob on exterior and interior
- Auto-locking and passage function
- Single code, 2-7 digits long
- Reversible handing
- Adjustable latch
- Weather resistant zinc-plated steel construction
- Teflon coated stainless steel interior components
- Covers standard 2 1/8 in. hole
- Custodial and Maintenance Closets
- Garage Doors
- Storage Rooms
- Computer Rooms
- Security Rooms
Extension kit available for doors thicker than 2 in, up to a maximum of 5 in.
Also available in Single Combination model
Note: The Lockey 2830DC is the new replacement for the old Lockey 2230DC
Built to last, the Lockey 2830DC is a 100% mechanical keyless passage knob lock constructed with weather resistant zinc-plated steel and teflon coated stainless steel interior parts. It is a double combination model, which allows for coded access for the interior as well as exterior. Reversible handing fits any operation, inswing or outswing, left or right. An auto-locking feature can be enabled to ensure your doors or gates are always locked behind you. Conversely, it’s convenient passage mode allows the lock to stay unlocked for times where you or your guests need to pass freely, such as for parties and family gatherings. An extension kit is available for doors that exceed the 2 inch door thickness maximum.
5 5/8 (H) x 1 5/8 (W) x 2 1/4 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/16 in.
6 1/2 (H) x 2 1/2 (W) in.
Keypad – Digits
2 to 7 digits
Teflon coated stainless steel interior components, Zinc-plated Steel
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Please confirm that the gate box, model Lockey GB2500 - steel, will accommodate this lock unit. answer nowAsked by Joseph Prizio on January 6, 2021 6:58 PMAnswered by the admin
The Lockey GB2500 is the correct gate box for this lock model.
- Q What is the difference between the 2830dc and the 3830 dc? answer nowAsked by Shannon Livingston on December 29, 2020 4:26 PMAnswered by the admin
The 2830DC is considered a medium-duty model while the 3830DC is considered a heavier duty lock that is also available in marine-grade finishes for resistance to high salt/moisture environments. The functions of both models are identical.
- Q I have a wooden gate on the exterior fence. Would this lock work? answer nowAsked by Mauricio Sierra on August 12, 2020 7:28 PMAnswered by the admin
This lock will certainly work for wooden gates!
- Q Will this work on a residential front door to replace the deadbolt? answer nowAsked by Brian on June 6, 2020 1:29 PMAnswered by the admin
Yes, it certainly can.