Double-Sided Mechanical Keyless Lever Lock
Double the locks, double the protection! The Lockey 2835DC double combination lever lock is keyless and mechanical so no more keys to lose. Features auto-locking and passage functions for times when you need instant security inside and out, or want family and friends to enter and exit freely.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- All mechanical double-sided combination cylindrical latchbolt lock. No batteries or wires necessary. Plunger bolt to prevent jimmying or knifing of the latch
- Auto-locking with passage feature. To set passage function, (door latches shut but stays unlocked) simply enter your secret code and then enter the (Y) button. The lock will remain in the passage mode until you press the (Y) button followed by the (C) button.
- ADA compliant access
- ADA Lever Dimensions: 4 (W) x 1 (H) in.
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires a Tumbler Pack – sold separately at checkout)
- To enter, punch in code, push down on lever handle and open
- To lock when exiting simply shut the door behind you. It auto re-locks
- Weatherproof performance and durability
- Bump-proof security
- Door thickness: Fits doors 1 3/16″ ~ 2 5/32″ thick (extension kits available at checkout for doors up to 5″ thick)
- Backset: Adjustable
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty Guaranty
This all mechanical dual-sided lock can be used to begin a new keyless entry system or expand an existing one. When you free yourself from keys you completely eliminate the hassle of having to deal with them. Everyone knows keys just get lost or misplaced – who hasn’t bellowed “where are my keys!”
What if you could always have your key on you. Get the 2835-DC today and you will. It lets you program in a secret pass-code that you, your family, or your employees can all use. Your time (and money!) will never again be wasted looking for your keys, or waiting to be let back in. How secure is it? Put it this way, your existing locks that lend themselves to key-bumping, and unlocked or propped open doors, are hardly keeping you safe.
Your current locks – because of keys – are a risk. A new lock like the 2835-DC is 100% bump-proof. There is no key hole. What if it fails? It won’t. This lock is the result of 30+ years of functional testing. It doesn’t fail. There are no secret techniques you can use on the push-buttons to ‘knock’ the lock open or determine its cipher.
Well chronicled in security and law enforcement circles is the fact that the majority of crimes – resulting in theft, injury, or even death – are crimes of opportunity. A door that is not always locked, or that can be bumped open invites crime. Customizing your access with innovative door hardware like the 2835-DC is a prescription for security success.
Where can this lock be used? Typically on gates, and openings where access must be controlled on both sides of the door, such as in a jetway, healthcare facility, or on a residence door that has sidelight panels. Families with special needs children or parents with Alzheimer’s, may also find a two-sided lock like the 2835-DC helpful to prevent wandering.
From the inside you can set it to the same pass-code you use for entry, or a different one. There is even a passage feature built-in. This is useful for when you don’t want everyone to have to put in their code. At the touchpad you can quickly change the lock’s function from normal, to hold-open mode. The door will latch shut, but not lock. This will come in handy at your next office party when you have your clients and vendors in. Also great for your kids’ birthdays so you don’t have to give out the code to the parents and their kids.
Use the 2835-DC to upgrade your key in knob or key in lever locks. When you have a deadbolt above your knob, we recommend replacing the deadbolt with the Lockey 2210DC. For situations where you need the door to auto-lock each time, you could remove your deadbolt altogether, and then use a cover plate behind the 2835-DC. The plate will cover up the hole left by your deadbolt. To meet codes, the levers on both sides are full-size and comply with the American’s Disability Act. The levers cannot be forced or kicked off.
Installation on common doors won’t take you any longer than vacuuming out your car – and about the same amount of effort. Requiring only one extra screw hole, you’ll be able to show off your new keyless entry the day the lock arrives. Should you be installing on an exterior door, you won’t need to worry about the elements. Heavy rain, snow or ice won’t phase it. Extreme warm or cold has no effect. Even a highly concentrated salt-air ocean environment won’t cause it to lose its form or function.
1 5/8 (W) x 5 1/2 (H) x 2 1/4 (D) in.
|Total Coverage with Trim Plates|
2 1/2 (W) x 6 1/2 (H) x 2 1/4 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/16 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 5/32 in.
3 to 5 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 in.
1/2 in. throw
Lever Handle Door Locks
Double-Sided, Passage Mode
Keypad – Digits
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can the lever handle be replaced with a round knob so pets can't accidentally open the gate? answer nowAsked by Larry on February 23, 2023 6:26 PMA
This lock is available with a knob, it's called the Lockey 2830DC.
- Q Can you operate this lock by turning the lever up as well as turning it down after entering a val... answer nowAsked by Dan on February 4, 2023 11:10 AMA
Yes, you can.
- Q My <5 month old lock no longer latches (latch bolt does not extend far enough and gets stuck) ... answer nowAsked by Michael on August 13, 2022 8:23 AMA
You should contact Lockey directly at 989-773-2363, option 1.
- Q Is there a way to deactivate the lock from the inside to out? answer nowAsked by Mario on July 2, 2021 2:31 PMA
If you enter the valid access code along with the Y button, the lock will be placed into a passage state where the lock does not require a code to retract the latch.
- Q We've had two of these units in operation at the cottage for at least a dozen years. Easy to inst... answer nowAsked by tom gifford on April 26, 2021 4:39 PMA
The Lever version typically requires a different body/housing for the lock so that they can be secured properly. The knob version of this would be the Lockey 2830DC.
- Q Like some of your other products do you have a gate box adapter that can be welded/bolted onto a ... answer nowAsked by Kyle Kruger on December 11, 2020 4:18 PMA
We certainly do! For this lock model, you will want the Lockey GB2500 Gatebox.
- Q Is this lock battery powered, hard wired, or strictly mechanical? answer nowAsked by Daniel on October 23, 2020 9:48 PMA
This model is strictly mechanical and requires no power source.
- Q What is the purpose of the X, Y, Z and C buttons on the 2835 model? answer nowAsked by Don Driggs on June 25, 2020 8:17 PMA
The C button acts as your clear to clear any keypresses made at the unit. The Y button will activate passage mode when this is depressed along with your combination. The X and Z keys have no function and can be used as part of your combination.
- Q Can you have multiple codes? For example, each apartment would have their own code? answer nowAsked by Debra on May 11, 2020 7:46 PMA
This lock will only support one access code at a time. If you are looking for a lock that will take multiple codes for entry, we recommend looking into an Electronic lock model.