Double Sided Gate Box Lock Kit
$332.86 – $380.83
- Virtually indestructible push button lock
- Includes exterior and interior lock body
- Thumbturn on inside and outside to lock and unlock deadbolt
- Deadbolt has a hardened steel roller pin – hacksaw proof
- As with all mechanical locks allows for one user code
- Weatherproof performance
- No batteries, wires, or AC/DC needed
- Lock operates with simple turn of knob with long or short code of your choosing
- Easy-to-Change Code programs to 3-6 digits in length
- Lower dual-sided Grade 2 grip lever. Lever itself is Grade 1 hardware, latch is Grade 2. (see knob)
- Lifetime warranty – must fill out card included with order
- Manufacturer warranty
1 7/16 (W) x 4 7/8 (H) x 1 3/4 (D) in.
|Total Coverage with Trim Plates|
5 5/8 (H) x 2 1/2 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
|Gate Box Dimensions|
4 3/4 (W) x 9 3/4 (H) x 1 3/4 (D) in.
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
Customer Questions & Answers
This kit does not include the Marine Grade finish, just the normal Satin Chrome finish. The parts are available separately so you could order the exact parts with a Marine Grade finish lock. Contact [email protected] for more information or assistance.
- Q What is better aluminum or steel? Which one is stronger or will last longer? answer nowAsked by Beverly on July 12, 2020 5:26 PMA
Steel is much stronger and durable compared to aluminum. However, steel is known to corrode much faster than aluminum without protective coatings in high moisture/salt environments.
- Q What is the clearance between where the deadbolt latch (where the bolt throws into) and the latch... answer nowAsked by Keith on October 17, 2018 11:16 PMA
This combination includes a gate box which is designed to be cut and welded in place of the one currently on the gate. You will need to powder coat and paint the new box to match your existing setup.
- Q My door needs a 2" D lock , this one says it has 1 3/4 D. Dou you have any key less lock for a 2"... answer nowAsked by Hector Monzon on October 21, 2016 9:55 PMA
The good news about this lock is that it comes with the gatebox required to mount. So you only have to weld the gatebox into the gate to mount the lock so the current thickness of the gate will not affect this setup once the new gatebox attached.