Nest x Yale YRD540-WV
Touchscreen Smart Deadbolt Lock
Share codes, not keys. Nest and Yale have teamed up to create a sleek smart lock packed with features, including family codes, timed codes, auto-locking, tamper alerts and much more. Alone or as part of your existing Nest family, this smart lock is ready to provide superior security and peace of mind for your home.
- Never worry about keys getting lost, copied or stolen again – 100% key free and tamper-proof
- Create passcodes for family, guests and people you trust and revoke them at any time
- Set times when passcodes expire
- Forget to lock the door? No problem, the Next x Yale lock can lock itself
- Can replace the deadbolt you already have
- The quiet, motorized deadbolt is tapered to accommodate for misaligned doors
- Tamper and low-battery alerts (5 weeks ahead)
- 9V battery backup if the lock loses power
- LED keypad and privacy mode indicator
- Lock and unlock your door from your phone with the Nest App (iOS or Android)
- Connects through Wi-Fi and Nest app through Nest Guard or Nest Connect
- Works with Nest Secure Alarm System – Unlock the door, and the alarm disarms automatically
- Get alerts whenever someone unlocks and locks the door
Nest and Yale have partnered together to bring you the the Nest x Yale Lock, a sleek and slim smart lock that doesn’t skimp on security or convenience. Through Nest smartphone app, you can access your lock right from your smart device without ever having to touch the lock. Have peace of mind by giving every member of your family their own code and always know when they leave and come home. Also give temporary timed codes for guests, sitters, and special deliveries. Low battery alerts will begin approximately 5 weeks before you need to change them, but in case the lock does lose power there is an emergency 9V battery backup located on the bottom of the lock. While the Nest x Yale Lock provides excellent security alone, it can also connect to a Nest Secure Alarm System for added capabilities, such as automatic door unlocking and alarm disarming when you enter.
The Nest × Yale Lock does not connect directly to Wi-Fi. Instead it uses Weave to connect to a Nest Connect or Nest Guard in your home. Your Connect or Guard, which connect to your Wi-Fi network, lets your lock communicate with the Nest service in the cloud and the Nest app on your phone.
4 9/16 (H) x 2 9/16 (L) x 11/16 (D) in.
7 1/16 (H) x 2 3/4 (L) x 1 9/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
4 to 8 Digits
Android 4.4 or later, iOS 10 or later
Bluetooth BLE, Weave, WiFi
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
1 in. diameter latch hole, 2 1/8 in. diameter face hole
2 3/8 to 2 3/4 in. adjustable
1 1/8 x 2 3/4 in.
Keypad – Digits
Activity Monitoring, Auto Relocking, Battery Backup, Privacy/Lockdown, Remote Control, Scheduling, Status Monitoring, Tamper Alerts
English, French, Spanish
Grade 2 (Better)
Battery: 14° to 131°F, Outside: –22° to 140°F
Nest, Yale, Yale Real Living
2 Year Electronic, Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin
This lock was designed for easy installation in the place of your current deadbolt.