- Upon plugging in a lamp, dim light, thermostat, or other appliance that is on/off or dim controlled, you can then use your web enabled cell phone or computer to monitor and manage those devices in real-time from anywhere in the world
- Plug and Play with compatible Z-Wave platforms, such as VeraEdge, VeraPlus, BeHome247, and Nexia
- Conforms to standard Z-Wave protocols
- Includes Z-Wave “Beaconing” to wake up battery powered devices such as our locks
- Expands the range of your Z-Wave mesh network
- Remote and local on/off and dimming controls
- Create a scene with your smart home system to automatically turn lights on or off depending on the codes entered at the door
- Not recommended for use with CFC light bulbs
- Module has one Z-Wave outlet, and one standard AC outlet
- Power 120 VAC, 60Hz
- Signal (Frequency 908.42 MHz)
This is a Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.