Proximity + Keypad Card Access Lock
$1,087.28 – $1,141.48
The Schlage CO-200 series offers offline PC programmable stand-alone access control for your door. Manage users instantly, and save money when someone moves on because you won’t be forced to cut new keys or re-key your cylinders. Well-suited for higher security openings, access points with larger amounts of user traffic, and applications where you need to track who goes in and out.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Commercial Project Specialists at 877-439-5377
This page is for the stocked model. We accept custom orders! To see the options, download ordering guide, then contact us for a quote.
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 Dual Security Keypad/Prox Lock; Leads in independent third party testing for quality
- Program at the Keypad, or via your Computer
- Computer programming requires Schlage SMS Express software, and Handheld Device (HHD) (sold separate)
- User data, lock configuration files upload to lock via HHD
- Classroom/Storeroom Function
- Auto-locking cylindrical lock set; Lock set is normally secure. Inside lever always allows free egress
- Valid toggle credentials on the exterior may be used to change to a passage or secured status
- Accommodates 500 Users standalone; 2000 Users with Software (sold separately); PIN codes may be 3-6 digits in length
- Reads 125kHz cards/fobs, and is compatible with a range of Schlage prox credentials, as well as XceedID, HID, GE/CASI ProxLite and AWID
- 3 Methods for Restricting Access: PIN only, Card only, PIN + Card for highest security
- User Rights Maintained on the Lock; Instantly changeable at any time using the Handheld Device (HHD) in conjunction with your Schlage access control software (Schlage SMS Express, Select, Premier, and Enterprise)
- Retrieve Audit Trails; Prior 2000 events with time/date stamp†
- Review who requested access and when
- Battery Operation: Up to 2 yrs with 4AA (std. off the shelf; included)
- Visual/Audible Communications: Tri-colored LED’s & audible indicators
- Report on mechanical key usage and battery status
- Scheduling: Set up to 8 unlock, and time zone schedules, as well as 32 holiday†
- 1st Person-in: Restricts users from gaining access — even if door is set on timed unlock — prior to entry of an individual (typically supervisor/manager) with the 1st person-admittance rights
- Satin Chrome with Rhodes lever design
- Fits left and right swing doors
- Step-by-step easy to follow installation and operating manual included
- Mechanical key override using 6-Pin Schlage standard cylinder (compatible with multiple cylinder types). You may select a different lever cylinder type, including less standard Schlage cylinder, or IC (Inter-changeable Core) cylinder prep
- Backset: Commercial 2-3/4″ supplied
- Credential Verification Time: = 1 second
- Certifications: ANSI/BHMA A156.25 Grade 1, UL 294, UL 10 C, FCC Part 15, ADA
†Auditing, scheduling, and access control features require software
3.44 (W) x 9.46 (H) x 3.67 (D) in.
3.44 (W) x 10.10 (H) x 2.96 (D) in.
3 to 6 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
|Timed Entry Allowance|
8, Automated Unlock/Lock
Front body: Weatherproof, Indoor/Outdoor
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
2 3/4 in.
Key, Keypad – Digits, Proximity Card/Fob
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Scheduling, Timed Codes
Lever Handle Door Locks
Best IC, Standard Cylinder, Schlage IC, Less Cylinder
Grade 1 (Best)
A156.25, Grade 1 (Best)
ADA, FCC Part 15, RoHS, UL 10C, UL 294, UL Canada
1 Year Manufacturer
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does this have a built-in fob reader? answer nowAsked by March 3, 2023 5:17 PMonA
Yes! You may program this lock using the Schlage Express software, or program it standalone with pin codes and key fobs at the keypad.
- Q Hey, have been asked to change combination but have no programming code or user code to work with... answer nowAsked by June 13, 2022 7:00 PMonA
Reset the lock back to factory settings. Then use the default programming code to reprogram your lock.
1. Press and hold the Schlage button. Wait for the lock to beep twice and two green blinks of the Schlage button, indicating a confirmation.
2. After confirmation signals, release the Schlage button.
3. Rotate the mechanical key within 10 seconds and hold. Continue holding the key until confirmation signals are observed.
4. When complete the Schlage button will light green for 1 second and the reader will beep for 1 second confirming that the reader has been reset back to the factory default settings.
- Q Are the CO - 200 able to have panic hardware installed to work with the front access keypad, or i... answer nowAsked by June 18, 2019 3:06 PMonA
This particular model is only compatible with cylindrical latches. If you are looking for a CO-200 to work with a panic bar, you will need to order a slightly different SKU! The exit version of the CO-200 can be found here:https://www.gokeyless.com/product/schlage-co200993sprkrho-card-exit-door-lock/
- Q Are these locks able to be upgraded to be online either wired or wireless? I have a customer that... answer nowAsked by June 25, 2018 6:33 AMonA
No, you would have had to start with the AD-200 series in order to be able to change over to the AD-300 or AD-400 series.
- Q Does this lock need the door to be hard-wired for internet in order to use the tracking? answer nowAsked by November 29, 2016 11:54 AMon
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.