Prox Lock with Digital Keypad
$757.36 – $805.37
Offline PC programmable stand-alone access control for your door.
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 Dual Security Keypad/Prox Lock; Leads in independent third party testing for quality
- Program at the Keypad, or via your Computer
- Auto-locking Classroom/Storeroom Function
- Auto-locking cylindrical lockset; Lockset is normally secure. Inside lever always allows free egress
- Valid toggle credentials on the exterior may be used to change to a passage or secured status
- Accommodates 500 Users standalone; 2000 Users with Software (sold separately); PIN codes may be 3-6 digits in length
- Reads 125kHz cards/fobs, and is compatible with a range of Schlage prox credentials, as well as XceedID, HID, GE/CASI ProxLite and AWID
- 3 Methods for Restricting Access: PIN only, Card only, PIN + Card for highest security
- User Rights Maintained on the Lock; Instantly changeable at any time using the Handheld Device (HHD) in conjunction with your Schlage access control software (Schlage SMS Express, Select, Premier, and Enterprise)
- Retrieve Audit Trails; Prior 2000 events with time/date stamp†
- Review who requested access and when
- Battery Operation: Up to 2 yrs with 4AA (std. off the shelf; included)
- Visual/Audible Communications: Tri-colored LED’s & audible indicators
- Report on mechanical key usage and battery status
- Scheduling: Set up to 8 unlock, and time zone schedules, as well as 32 holiday†
- 1st Person-in: Restricts users from gaining access — even if door is set on timed unlock — prior to entry of an individual (typically supervisor/manager) with the 1st person-admittance rights
- Satin Chrome with Sparta lever design
- Fits left and right swing doors
- Step-by-step easy to follow installation and operating manual included
- Mechanical key override using 6-Pin Schlage standard cylinder (compatible with multiple cylinder types). You may select a different lever cylinder type, including less standard Schlage cylinder, or IC (Inter-changeable Core) cylinder prep
- Backset: Commercial 2-3/4″ supplied
- Credential Verification Time: = 1 second
- Certifications: ANSI/BHMA A156.25 Grade 1, UL 294, UL 10 C, FCC Part 15, ADA
†Auditing, scheduling, and access control features require software
3.44 (W) x 9.46 (H) x 3.67 (D) in.
3.44 (W) x 10.10 (H) x 2.96 (D) in.
1 3/4 in.
|Event Audit Trail|
|Timed Entry Allowance|
8, Automated Unlock/Lock
Front body: Weatherproof, Indoor/Outdoor
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Key, Keypad – Digits, Proximity Card/Fob
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Scheduling
Lever Handle Door Locks
Grade 1 (Best)
A156.25, Grade 1 (Best)
FCC Part 15, RoHS, UL 10C, UL 294, UL Canada
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is this for interior doors only, or could it be used on an exterior door? answer nowAsked by May 24, 2020 2:28 AMonAnswered by the admin
The outside unit is weather rated for exterior doors. However, the interior unit is not weather protected.
- Q Do you have to purchase the Schlage Express Offline Access Control Software and the Hand Held Dev... answer nowAsked by July 13, 2018 8:52 PMonAnswered by the admin
You have two options for programming the lock but both will require the express software. The first is you can use a handheld device in conjunction with the software and PC, or if you have a laptop you can use our laptop kit with the software. The handheld works the best when you have a stationary PC and the laptop kit, of course, works best with the laptop. Either way, though you will need to use the software and one of the two devices to communicate the programming to the lock. Please contact our sales staff to ensure that you choose the best setup for your needs.
- Q Battery Life: Up to 2 yrs with 4AA (std. off the shelf; included). you mean I will need to change... answer nowAsked by November 21, 2017 2:29 AMonA The 2-year battery life is spec'd for normal/casual use. If the lock is used more or less this can definitely swing the life of those batteries. Every lock comes with a low battery indicator to let you and the users know when the batteries are getting low.
- Answered by the adminNo, but you can get a version of this lock that will work with a panic bar, however, they will only work with very specific panic bars such as a Von Duprin 99. We would recommend that you speak with our sales staff to ensure you pick the right lock for your panic bar.