Schlage CO-200 Prox Lock with Digital Keypad
$747.60 – $781.44
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 Dual Security Keypad/Prox Lock; Leads in independent third party testing for quality
- Program at the Keypad, or via your Computer
- Auto-locking Classroom/Storeroom Function
- Auto-locking cylindrical lockset; Lockset is normally secure. Inside lever always allows free egress
- Valid toggle credentials on the exterior may be used to change to a passage or secured status
- Accommodates 500 Users; 2000 Users with Software (sold separately); PIN codes may be 3-6 digits in length
- Reads 125kHz cards/fobs, and is compatible with a range of Schlage prox credentials, as well as XceedID, HID, GE/CASI ProxLite and AWID
- 3 Methods for Restricting Access: PIN only, Card only, PIN + Card for highest security
- User Rights Maintained on the Lock; Instantly changeable at any time using the Handheld Device (HHD) in conjunction with your Schlage access control software (Schlage SMS Express, Select, Premier, and Enterprise)
- Retrieve Audit Trails; Prior 2000 events with time/date stamp†
- Review who requested access and when
- Battery Operation: Up to 2 yrs with 4AA (std. off the shelf; included)
- Visual/Audible Communications: Tri-colored LED’s & audible indicators
- Report on mechanical key usage and battery status
- Scheduling: Set up to 8 unlock, and time zone schedules, as well as 32 holiday†
- 1st Person-in: Restricts users from gaining access — even if door is set on timed unlock — prior to entry of an individual (typically supervisor/manager) with the 1st person-admittance rights
- Satin Chrome with Sparta lever design
- Fits left and right swing doors
- Step-by-step easy to follow installation and operating manual included
- Mechanical key override using 6-Pin Schlage standard cylinder (compatible with multiple cylinder types). You may select a different lever cylinder type, including less standard Schlage cylinder, or IC (Inter-changeable Core) cylinder prep
- Backset: Commercial 2-3/4″ supplied
- Credential Verification Time: = 1 second
- Certifications: ANSI/BHMA A156.25 Grade 1, UL 294, UL 10 C, FCC Part 15, ADA
†Auditing, scheduling, and access control features require software
Anyone who knows security will tell you Schlage does it as well or better than anyone. A history dating back 90 years for developing lines of security solutions you can trust, Schlage continues this tradition with their Schlage CO-200 computer programmable dual security keypad/prox locks. Well-suited for higher security openings, access points with larger amounts of user traffic, and applications where you need to track who goes in and out, Schlage CO-200 prox card locks alleviate the complications caused by lost keys and turnover, and offer a solution which is harder to duplicate than using a strictly PIN code system. The additional benefit of 'prox' is it's more durable than magstripe. This extends the life of your lock and credentials, and lets you use these locks for a wide array of environmental conditions. With Schlage CO 200 card locks you create a wall of protection around your business, substantially improve security for spaces containing sensitive information (Ideal for Healthcare environments in order to meet HIPAA regulations for instance!), and gain real-time oversight with time/date stamped records of access. By switching to these locks you'll be able to easily add and delete users instantly, and you'll save your money when someone moves on because you won't be forced to cut new keys or re-key your cylinders. Schlage CO200 prox locks replace the immensely popular and now legacy Schlage King Cobra and Schlage Pro Series locks. Features you've enjoyed in these locks including the VandlGuard lever protection are built-in to the CO-200 series, along with new innovations such as integrated intelligence, and a key-in-lever design which is compatible with most brands of IC core cylinders. Schlage didn't stop there though, what we really like is they've created the CO-200 locks to fit a wider variety of door conditions and credentialing requirements, as well as made these locks backwards compatible with the Schlage legacy products. This means if you have an installed base of iButton locks, you can integrate the Schlage CO-200 prox lock into your existing system, and manage everything with the Schlage HHD hand-held device. New combo Prox/iButton fobs are now available which replace the traditional iButton fobs and let you manage both Proximity and iButton technology within the same facility. Versatile, compatible, and reliable, Schlage CO locks provide you a maze of possibilities. Did You Know? Schlage CO and AD locks are the first electronic locks to be UL (Underwriter's Laboratory) 294 certified. This is a tougher certification to obtain, as it tests the electronics, not just the mechanical components. Tests for accelerated aging, corrosion resistance, destructive attack, temperature, humidity, and rain are performed. By meeting UL 294 standards, Schlage locks give you more reliability, and preserve your investment.
3.44 (W) x 9.46 (H) x 3.67 (D) in.
3.44 (W) x 10.10 (H) x 2.96 (D) in.
1 3/4 in.
500, 2,000 w/ Software
|Event Audit Trail|
|Timed Entry Allowance|
Automated Unlock/Lock, 8
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s), Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Keypad – Digits, Proximity Card/Fob
Audit Trail, Scheduling, Passage Mode
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best), A156.25
UL 294, UL 10C, FCC Part 15, UL Canada, RoHS
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Do you have to purchase the Schlage Express Offline Access Control Software and the Hand Held Dev... answer nowAnswered by the admin
You have two options for programming the lock but both will require the express software. The first is you can use a handheld device in conjunction with the software and PC, or if you have a laptop you can use our laptop kit with the software. The handheld works the best when you have a stationary PC and the laptop kit, of course, works best with the laptop. Either way, though you will need to use the software and one of the two devices to communicate the programming to the lock. Please contact our sales staff to ensure that you choose the best setup for your needs.
- Q Battery Life: Up to 2 yrs with 4AA (std. off the shelf; included). you mean I will need to change... answer nowAnswered by the admin The 2-year battery life is spec'd for normal/casual use. If the lock is used more or less this can definitely swing the life of those batteries. Every lock comes with a low battery indicator to let you and the users know when the batteries are getting low.
- Answered by the adminNo, but you can get a version of this lock that will work with a panic bar, however, they will only work with very specific panic bars such as a Von Duprin 99. We would recommend that you speak with our sales staff to ensure you pick the right lock for your panic bar.