Schlage Connect FE469 CEN
Z-Wave Plus Touchscreen Front Entry Lock
$541.55 – $541.56
from Century Collection
The Schlage Connect FE469 CEN Z-Wave Plus Touchscreen Front Entry Lock combines all of the best security features into one keyless front entry door lock. No more keys to lose, hide, carry or forget. Pair with compatible home automation or security systems for remote management and control from anywhere.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- ANSI Grade 1 Highest Residential Security
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen with matte finish to protect against fingerprints and smudges (can be used with gloves)
- Camelot handle set and latitude Lever with century trim
- Anti-pick shield protects against lock tampering
- Strong motorized bolt automatically locks and unlocks when a user code is entered
- Build-in Alarm Technology senses movement of the door and alerts homeowners with an audible alert
- Select between three alerts- activity, tamper or forced entry alert- and customized to meet fit your security needs
- Remote Lock and unlock from anywhere with your cell phone, and schedule lock codes. Simply pair to Z-Wave controller, or alarm system Vera, BeHome247, or Nexia. Controller also available with Nexia Home Security Kit, and Home Energy Kit
- With Nexia Home Intelligence only, receive text alerts when an alarm triggers or when specific codes are entered at the lock
- Key Override: Bump Resistant 5-Pin Cylinder, includes 1 Backup Emergency Key (Extra keys sold separate at checkout)
- Battery life approximately 1 year, 4 AA Batteries Included
- Backset: Universally made for 2 3/8″ and 2 3/4″ preps
- Fits virtually all swing doors
- Lock and Handleset Extension Kits available for thick doors
- High-speed internet connection (DSL, or cable) required for wireless remote lock, unlock, and monitoring features from a PC. Cell phones must be web-enabled
This is a Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
The Touchscreen Deadbolt with Handleset and Decorative Interior Trim combines all of the best security features into one keyless front entry door lock, redefining what it means to be secure. The innovative touchscreen feature provides the convenience of going keyless. No more keys to lose, hide, carry or forget. The fingerprint-resistant touchscreen ensures numbers won’t be detectable to intruders after repeated use, safeguarding your home even more. Schlage's Touchscreen Deadbolt with Alarm combines our best security features into one door lock: Grade 1 certification, an Anti-pick shield, Built-in Alarm technology. The Schlage Connect front entry lock is also enabled to work with Nexia Home Intelligence, a home automation system that allows you to control locks, thermostats, lights, cameras and more — from wherever you and the Internet happen to be.
Looking to use voice commands to lock your door with Amazon Alexa? Simply pair the Schlage Connect lock to the VeraPlus controller and then enable the Vera skill inside the Alexa app. Speak “Alexa, lock the front door” to your Amazon Echo or Dot, and Vera will throw the bolt wirelessly. Cool thing is you can then add electronic switches, Z-Wave LED bulbs, remote control outlets and other devices you can use to create groups in Alexa for automating certain routines you manually do today, like turning the lights off and locking the doors when you go to bed at night.
*Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Lock: 8 1/8 (H) x 3 (W) x 1 1/2 (D) in.
Lock: 5 (H) x 3 (W) x 7/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum
1 3/4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
|Door Stile Width
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range
14°F to 120°F (-10°C to 49°C)
Built-in Alarm, Passage Mode, Remote Control, Z-Wave Plus
Key, Keypad – Digits, Smartphone/App
Grade 1 (Best)
3 Year Electronics, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
40 ft. (increase range with repeaters / mesh network)
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is this product compatible with left handed doors? answer nowAsked by March 15, 2022 1:35 PMonA
Yes! This model is reversible and can be used on both left and right-handed doors.
Follow the steps below to replace the battery within your BE469:
1.) Remove the black interior battery cover from the unit.
2.) Disconnect the power lead at the top of the unit and slide the battery holder upward to remove it from the lock.
3.) Exchange the 4 batteries inside and slide the holder straight down back into the inside unit.
4.) Reattach the power lead to the top of the battery holder and reinstall the interior cover.
- Q Would this device work well with Cox home life system? answer nowAsked by July 13, 2020 10:27 PMonA
Yes, this model does appear to be compatible with the Cox Homelife smarthub.
- Q Is the Smart Things hub limited in features that will work with the Schlage Connect lock. If so, ... answer nowAsked by May 15, 2018 1:58 AMonA Each hub will define the features that you will be able to activate in certain locks. When it comes to the most open platform hub on the market you may want to look at the Vera hub listed below. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/veraplus/
- Q Can you install multiple of these in the same house and still control each of them independently,... answer nowAsked by January 26, 2018 9:31 AMonA Yes you can, in order to do so, you will need a Z-Wave hub such as the one that we have listed below. Once these locks are paired to the hub you can then control all of them collectively or independently as desired. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/veraplus/
- Q do you have a smart lock compatible with a storm door configuration? answer nowAsked by December 28, 2017 3:56 AMonA The biggest issue with storm doors is spacing. Most of the electronic smart locks are designed for a standard door prep. We would suggest looking at the Lockey line specifically the lock listed below as this compact lock has been installed successfully on storm doors. It is not electronic but may fit your needs. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/lockey-m220-digital-door-lock/
- Q Will this work with other z wave hubs, like Samsung Smart Things? answer nowAsked by September 28, 2017 12:18 PMonAYes, the smart things hub is Z-wave and the Schlage products will work with other Z-wave hubs but they may be limited to what features will be available.