Schlage JFE109 BIL
Z-Wave Keypad Lever Lock
Bye bye keys. The Schlage JFE109 Billows Trim Connected Keypad Lever Lock provides you with a convenient, easy to use keypad. Effortlessly secure and showcase your home with the simple, traditional design of the Billows trim. Access your lock from anywhere with Z-Wave Plus. No more hiding spare keys, just share up to 10 unique access codes with friends and family instead.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9005
- Traditional style keypad lever lock – also available in Gatlin trim and deadbolt model
- Z-Wave® Plus technology offers enhanced security and integration with select home automation systems
- Saves up to 10 unique access codes
- Uses 4-8 digit access codes
- Backlit keypad with silicone buttons
- One-Touch Locking
- Passage Mode
- Offers added durability with premium metal interior
- Withstands heavy-duty impacts
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver
- No hardwiring needed
- Guaranteed to fit on standard doors
- Meets all BHMA Grade 3 security and performance standards
- Certified Commercial Grade 3
- Limited lifetime mechanical, 5-year limited finish and 1-year limited electronic warranty
The Schlage JFE109 Billows Trim Connected Keypad Lever Lock gives you freedom from keys by providing you with a convenient, easy to use keypad. Access your lock from anywhere on-the-go using powerful Z-Wave Plus technology. Hiding or duplicating keys are a thing of the past, now you can share up to 10 unique access codes with friends and family. With the simple, traditional design of the Billows trim, you can secure your door with style! Say goodbye to flashlight fumbling to get in the door at night since the keypad is backlit. This lever lock is built to withstand heavy-duty impacts, thanks to its premium metal interior. Arm yourself with only a screwdriver and you are all set to install this on your door in minutes, no hardwiring needed! No frills, no fuss, just the dependable locking power you’ve always trusted with Schlage locks.
4.409 (H) x 5.433 (W) x 2.741 (D) in.
5.702 (H) x 5.457 (W) x 2.898 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
Lever Handle Door Locks
2 3/8 to 2 3/4 in. adjustable
4 to 8 Digits
40 ft. (increase range with repeaters / mesh network)
Key, Keypad – Digits
5 pin C
Auto Relocking, Passage Mode, Z-Wave Plus
Satin Nickel, Aged Bronze
Schlage Keypad Locks
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Front body: Weather Resistant
5 Year Finish, 1 Year Electronic, Manufacturer Limited Lifetime
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does this lock support the Z-Wave S2 security type? answer nowAsked by Karthik G on May 25, 2022 10:01 AMA
Both the BE469 and JFE109 will come with their own DSK code. This DSK code means the locks can work with Z-wave plus or S2 security hubs.