SCHLAGE Touch FE695
- Electronic lever with fingerprint-resistant screen
- Camelot trim with Flair lever
SCHLAGE® just made the key obsolete! Because no key means no more fumbling in your pockets or digging around your purse. It also means Schlage Touch™ is 100% pick-proof and bump-proof. All in a low-profile design that’s incredibly sleek and—since it’s a Schlage— incredibly strong. Sorry, keys, but it’s better this way.
- Camelot collection. Also available in Century collection
- Flair lever model. Need this lock as a Deadbolt? Click here
- Fingerprint-resistant Touchscreen
- Keyless convenience – no more keys to lose, hide, carry or forget
- Interior Thumbturn: Used to put the lock in a locked or unlocked state
- 2 year battery life with 9V battery backup
- Quality finishes coordinate with lighting and plumbing
- LED Down Lighting on the numbers and lever
- Dedicated icons for low battery and programming mode
- 100% bump and pick proof
- Memory for 19 access codes
- Grade 2 Security Rating
5.38 (H) x 3 (W) x 2.709 (D) in.
5.40 (H) x 3 (W) x 2.781 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31°F to 151°F (-35°C to -66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Keypad – Digits
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
3 Year Electronics, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Do the key number buttons illuminate for night access? Please reply as I am considering this prod... answer nowA
Yes, absolutely, if lighting is low, you'll want to press the Schlage button on the exterior keypad to illuminate the touchscreen numbers before beginning.
- Q Does this sync with your phone to tell you if someone has unlocked the door? Is there a key backup? answer now
- Q Please explain 19 memory access codes. Does this mean only 19 possible codes or can 19 different ... answer nowA
That is correct, the lock can hold 19 different codes for 19 different people. There are thousands of possible code combinations using the keypad.
- Q Does this lock automatically lock in a certain amount of time once one gains access? So to be cle... answer nowA
As long as the passage feature is turned off the door will re-lock after five seconds.