Schlage Touch FE695 CEN LAT
- Electronic lever with fingerprint-resistant screen
- Century trim with Latitude lever
SCHLAGE® just made the key obsolete! Because no key means no more fumbling in your pockets or digging around your purse. It also means Schlage Touch™ is 100% pick-proof and bump-proof. All in a low-profile design that’s incredibly sleek and—since it’s a Schlage— incredibly strong. Sorry, keys, but it’s better this way.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Century collection. Also available in Camelot collection
- Lever model. Need this lock as a Deadbolt? Click here
- Fingerprint-resistant Touchscreen
- Keyless convenience – no more keys to lose, hide, carry or forget
- Interior Thumbturn: Used to put the lock in a locked or unlocked state
- 2 year battery life with 9V battery backup
- Quality finishes coordinate with lighting and plumbing
- LED Down Lighting on the numbers and lever
- Dedicated icons for low battery and programming mode
- 100% bump and pick proof
- Memory for 19 access codes
- Grade 2 Security Rating
5.38 (H) x 3 (W) x 2.709 (D) in.
5.40 (H) x 3 (W) x 2.781 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Auto Relocking, Battery Backup
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
2 3/4 in., 2 3/8 in., Adjustable
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
3 Year Electronics, Manufacturer Limited Lifetime
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I plan to use this on a door that's not used often. How will you know if the battery is good? answer nowAsked by December 8, 2021 10:02 AMonA
This lock has a low-battery indicator built in to the touchscreen. If the indicator is illuminated, that means it is time for a new battery.
- Q Will work on a security door that is exposed to the elements (weather)? answer nowAsked by February 20, 2021 7:42 AMonA
As long as the interior side is not exposed to the elements, this lock will work great. The exterior keypad side is fully weatherproof.
- Q What happens if it malfunctions and it's the only door in? answer nowAsked by January 4, 2018 6:29 PMonA Just below the handle, you will see two black dots. These ports allow you to present a 9V battery to them for you to be able to jump the lock and enter your code for entry.