Schlage Touch FE695
- Electronic lever with fingerprint-resistant screen
- Century trim with Latitude lever
SCHLAGE® just made the key obsolete! Because no key means no more fumbling in your pockets or digging around your purse. It also means Schlage Touch™ is 100% pick-proof and bump-proof. All in a low-profile design that’s incredibly sleek and—since it’s a Schlage— incredibly strong. Sorry, keys, but it’s better this way.
- Century collection. Also available in Camelot collection
- Lever model. Need this lock as a Deadbolt? Click here
- Fingerprint-resistant Touchscreen
- Keyless convenience – no more keys to lose, hide, carry or forget
- Interior Thumbturn: Used to put the lock in a locked or unlocked state
- 2 year battery life with 9V battery backup
- Quality finishes coordinate with lighting and plumbing
- LED Down Lighting on the numbers and lever
- Dedicated icons for low battery and programming mode
- 100% bump and pick proof
- Memory for 19 access codes
- Grade 2 Security Rating
5.38 (H) x 3 (W) x 2.709 (D) in.
5.40 (H) x 3 (W) x 2.781 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31°F to 151°F (-35°C to -66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Keypad – Digits
2 ¾, 2 ⅜, Adjustable
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
Lifetime-Limited, 3 Year Electronics
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin Just below the handle, you will see two black dots. These ports allow you to present a 9V battery to them for you to be able to jump the lock and enter your code for entry.