Schlage Touch FE695
- Electronic lever with fingerprint-resistant screen
- Century trim with Latitude lever
SCHLAGE® just made the key obsolete! Because no key means no more fumbling in your pockets or digging around your purse. It also means Schlage Touch™ is 100% pick-proof and bump-proof. All in a low-profile design that’s incredibly sleek and—since it’s a Schlage— incredibly strong. Sorry, keys, but it’s better this way.
- Century collection. Also available in Camelot collection
- Lever model. Need this lock as a Deadbolt? Click here
- Fingerprint-resistant Touchscreen
- Keyless convenience – no more keys to lose, hide, carry or forget
- Interior Thumbturn: Used to put the lock in a locked or unlocked state
- 2 year battery life with 9V battery backup
- Quality finishes coordinate with lighting and plumbing
- LED Down Lighting on the numbers and lever
- Dedicated icons for low battery and programming mode
- 100% bump and pick proof
- Memory for 19 access codes
- Grade 2 Security Rating
5.38 (H) x 3 (W) x 2.709 (D) in.
5.40 (H) x 3 (W) x 2.781 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31°F to 151°F (-35°C to -66°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Keypad – Digits
2 ¾, 2 ⅜, Adjustable
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
3 Year Electronics, Lifetime-Limited
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin
To exchange the battery, simply remove the bottom screw from the interior unit and remove the battery cover to expose the 9v battery. Once exchanged, the battery door will just need to be reattached.
- Q What happens if it malfunctions and it's the only door in? answer nowAsked by January 4, 2018 6:29 PMonA Just below the handle, you will see two black dots. These ports allow you to present a 9V battery to them for you to be able to jump the lock and enter your code for entry.