Extra Heavy-Duty Combination Door Lock
$330.75 – $455.59
Volume pricing applied in cart
- ADA compliant lock
- 100% mechanical push-button lock
- 6 decorative finishes. Bright brass and satin brass are PVD finishes. The black finish features satin chrome levers and accents. The dark bronze PVD finish is a simulated 10B/613 finish and features brass accents. Premium finish (bright chrome) may result in a small delivery lead time – please call (877) 439-5377 to verify
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Change code with change tool (provided) from exterior side on 5021 and 5041 models, interior side on 5031 and 5051 model to meet Dept. of Defense standards
- Auto-locking; available for order with passage mode feature in 5041 model
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Kaba 5000 Extra heavy duty latchbolt with deadlocking plunger
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Key override – lock comes furnished with a 6 pin conventional Schlage cylinder with Schlage C keyway for emergency access
|- Upgrade opportunity: Want to assign each user their own code? Want to track entries? Check out Kaba E-Plex E5031|
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/16 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
A156.2, Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
1 to 5 Digits
Extra heavy-duty solid cast housings, Solid cast, ADA-compliant levers
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin
Please feel free to check out our guide on changing the code on the Simplex 5000 series here: https://www.gokeyless.com/blog/kaba-simplex-5000-lock-change-code/
- Q Will the key override leave the door open if used? Looking for a secured entry that can also be l... answer nowAsked by Patti Opsahl on August 11, 2020 11:37 AMAnswered by the admin
When the key is used, this will only temporarily unlock the door. This model does not have any passage mode capabilities. However, the Simplex 5041 does have the ability to be left unlocked by turning the interior knob. The Simplex 5041 can be found here: https://www.gokeyless.com/product/kaba-simplex-5041-keyless-lock/
- Q Does the Simplex 5021 come with lever for the outside and knob for inside of gate for security? O... answer nowAsked by April on August 3, 2020 3:16 AMAnswered by the admin
The Simplex 5000 model is typically ordered with either levers or knobs for both sides (the knob version can be found here).
For more information on availability with different knob styles, please contact our sales department at 937-247-9327, option 1!
- Q Does this lock come with a handle for the inside of the door? answer nowAsked by Allan on May 5, 2020 5:43 PMAnswered by the admin
Yes, there is a handle included for the interior side of the door. However, this handle remains unlocked for exiting the door.
- Q Hello! Is there an extension available to install this lock on gates that are approximately 3"? answer nowAsked by Amy on February 26, 2020 8:24 PMAnswered by the admin
Unfortunately, there is not a thick door kit available for this model. To explore options for gates that are 3" thick, please contact our sales staff at 937-247-9327, option 1 or [email protected].
- Q Does this model lock automatically when you close the door or do you have to input the pins to lo... answer nowAsked by A on September 16, 2019 10:03 AMAnswered by the admin
This unit will relock as soon as the handle returns to rest after being pulled for entry.