Extra Heavy-Duty Combination Door Lock
$368.43 – $455.59
Volume pricing applied in cart
- ADA compliant lock
- 100% mechanical push-button lock
- 6 decorative finishes. Bright brass and satin brass are PVD finishes. The black finish features satin chrome levers and accents. The dark bronze PVD finish is a simulated 10B/613 finish and features brass accents. Premium finish (bright chrome) may result in a small delivery lead time – please call (877) 439-5377 to verify
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Change code with change tool (provided) from exterior side on 5021 and 5041 models, interior side on 5031 and 5051 model to meet Dept. of Defense standards
- Auto-locking; available for order with passage mode feature in 5041 model
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Kaba 5000 Extra heavy duty latchbolt with deadlocking plunger
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Key override – lock comes furnished with a 6 pin conventional Schlage cylinder with Schlage C keyway for emergency access
|- Upgrade opportunity: Want to assign each user their own code? Want to track entries? Check out Kaba E-Plex E5031|
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/16 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
A156.2, Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
1 to 5 Digits
Extra heavy-duty solid cast housings, Solid cast, ADA-compliant levers
Keypad – Digits
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
The lock itself is non-handed. You can choose which handing you need in the field. So, yes, it will work for your needs.
- Answered by the admin No, this lock is a mechanical pushbutton lock with no memory board installed. If you are looking for a lock that will do this you will want the E5200 series. Please see the link below. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/eplex-5200-pc-programmable-electronic-pushbutton-lock/
- Q Do you need to press the Enter concurrently with any of the digits to operate the lever? answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes,the enter button must be entered after you have placed your valid code in the proper sequence on the lock. Once you have pressed the Enter button it will then allow you to engage the latch and enter the door.
- Q Does this model come with the inside handle and all other hardware I would need to completely rep... answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes the lock comes with all the hardware you need to complete the install for both the interior and exterior of the door.
The 5022 model includes a 2 3/8" backset latch, whereas the 5021 comes with a 2 3/4" backset. The lock is commonly used in commercial or industrial settings which will have doors prepped to accept a 2 3/4" backset size. It is very rare that you see a 2 3/8" prepped door for a commercial application, 2 3/8" is the primary size for residential doors. We can custom order the 5022 model direct from factory if that is the one you need. Use this reference guide for determining your backset size.
This lock is the 5021 but you can find the 5051 on our site and you can choose the key options in the drop down menu for less core.