Extra Heavy-Duty Grade 1 Combination Door Lock
$466.88 – $583.61
Keep it simple. The Simplex 5031 hits the top of the charts for security and reliability with easy keyless access. This extra heavy duty and fully mechanical keyless lock reduces the costs and problems associated with electronic maintenance, managing keys, and labor. Features key override and meets D.O.D. (Dept. of Defense) specifications.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- ADA compliant lock
- 100% Mechanical push-button lock
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Change code with change tool (provided) from interior side to meet Dept. of Defense standards
- Auto-locking; can be ordered with passage mode feature in 5051 model
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Extra Heavy Duty Latch-bolt with deadlocking plunger
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included with order
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Includes mechanical key override for emergency access
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
**Lock shipped standard with Schlage brand conventional cylinder for key override in 5021, 5031, and 5041 non-IC models.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/16 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
A156.2, Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
1 to 5 Digits
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
2 3/4 in.
Extra heavy-duty solid cast housings, Solid cast, ADA-compliant levers
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can this be set for dual-custody or "dual-authentication" answer nowAsked by Jeffrey Haas on October 17, 2019 1:07 PMA
This model does not support dual authentication as only one access code may be set at a time.
- Q use for apt entry doors - how easily can combination be changed to accomodate a new Tenant. answer nowAsked by Eric Love on December 1, 2018 10:23 AMA
You can change it daily and it takes a couple of minutes to change the code, but it will only hold a single code at a time. We would recommend that you speak with our commercial multi-family team before purchasing to ensure you are getting the best product for your needs.
- Q Can I used in a pool for an apartment complex? answer nowAsked by Sandra on August 7, 2018 4:06 PMA
Yes, this can be used on a pool gate and we would recommend that you speak with our sales department to ensure that you purchase not only the lock itself but any additional items that might be needed such as a steel or aluminum gate box that would be used with metal gates, or any gate closers.