Pushbutton Door Knob Lock
Save the day with this all mechanical pushbutton doorknob from Kaba. How many times have you or someone in your family forgotten their keys? The Simplex lock is your answer. A few punches on the keypad and you’re inside. Great for securing exterior back doors, and master bedroom doors.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9005
- Light-duty, cost-effective cylindrical access lock
- Satin stainless (32D) (630) finish
- Supports one (1) single access PIN code
- Pass-code can be 3-7 characters in length. Over 8000 possible combinations
- Smartly designed for wood and metal swing doors
- Auto-locking with latch holdback (you can remove the latch hold-open feature easily in the field)
- Simple programming of your access code via keypad once lock is removed from the door
- Swift do-it-yourself installation with easy to follow instructions and full scale mounting template
- Two 2 1/2″ x 8″ cover trim plates and two 2″ gaskets supplied. Cover plates for retrofitting 2 1/8″ bore (door hole) left from existing door knob or lever locks
- No Battery; fully mechanical
- Backset: 2 3/8″ How do I measure? (Click here for this same lock with 2 3/4″ backset)
- Vandal resistant
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
2 (W) x 6 1/16 (H) x 2 3/16 (D) in. (without trim plate)
2 (W) x 6 1/16 (H) x 2 1/8 (D) in. (without trim plate)
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/2 in.
3 to 7 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 in.
Cast knob, Solid cast housings
Keypad – Digits
Lever Handle Door Locks
2 3/8 in.
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q What does the inside trim look like? The diagram is confusing. Is it a round or lever knob? answer nowAsked by Kelsey on December 12, 2021 9:39 PMA
The interior is a lever. The exterior is a knob.
- Q I need a slim lock to fit a 2" gate frame, that is self locking (using a auto closure) answer nowAsked by steve Ashmore on August 1, 2017 2:14 PM