Pushbutton Lever Lock
Simply Simplex. The Simplex LD472 light-duty combination lock provides simple coded access to your doors with a smooth lever action. Forget the hassle of managing and sharing keys with this simple 100% keyless lock.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Commercial Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9003
- Light-duty, cost-effective pushbutton security lock for any doors accepting cylindrical latches
- Satin stainless (32D) (630) finish
- Supports one (1) single access PIN code
- Pass-code can be 3-7 characters in length. Over 8000 possible combinations
- Smartly designed for wood and metal swing doors
- Auto-locking with passage feature. To enable passage (code-free entry), simply enter your code, followed by the ‘F’ button, then rotate lever repeatedly. To deactivate passage, simply press the ‘F’ button followed by ‘C’ button. Door will now be locked. (you can remove the passage feature easily in the field)
- Simple programming of your access code via keypad once lock is removed from the door
- Swift do-it-yourself installation with easy to follow instructions and full scale mounting template
- Two 2 1/2″ x 8″ cover plates and two 2″ gaskets supplied. Cover plates for retrofitting 2 1/8″ bore (door hole) left from existing door knob or lever locks
- Vandal resistant
- Handing: Field reversible for left and right swing doors
- No Battery; fully mechanical
- Backset: 2 3/4″ How do I measure? (Click here for this same lock with 2 3/8″ backset)
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
2 1/4 (W) x 7 7/16 (H) x 3 (D) in. (without trim plate)
2 1/4 (W) x 7 7/16 (H) x 2 1/8 (D) in. (without trim plate)
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/2 in.
3 to 7 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Cast levers, Solid cast housings
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
2 3/4 in.
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q How adjustable is the Simplex LD475 to the thickness of the door answer nowAsked by Danny on June 10, 2022 11:59 AMA
This will fit a 1 3/8 in. to 2 1/2 in. thickness door.A
This model can be installed on doors that are between 1 3/8" to 2 1/2" thick.
- Q Does this have a key overide in case the lock breaks? answer nowAsked by Jon Lee on August 28, 2021 2:28 PMA
This model does not have a key override available.
- Q I want to install this on an exterior metal side gate and want to give our Gardner access so once... answer nowAsked by Betty H. on June 9, 2021 2:52 AMA
Yes, the outside keypad will lock after a code is used for entry and the interior handle will always allow a user to exit without a code.
- Q Does it have to be installed with the trim plate? I have limited space between the window and the... answer nowAsked by glenn on December 24, 2020 1:53 PMA
The trim for this lock is 2 1/4" (W) x 7 1/16" (L). The lock can be installed without using the rubber gaskets but we do recommend using them for exterior applications as these gaskets are designed to help prevent moisture from seeping between the lock and the door.
- Q Can I use this to replace an old cylinder type lock? answer nowAsked by Shiva on May 18, 2020 7:50 PMA
This lock can certainly replace an existing handle or deadbolt on a standard door.
- Q Is this lock appropriate for an outdoor gate? Is there a similar model for self closing outdoor g... answer nowAsked by Steve on November 16, 2019 9:56 PMA
This lock can be used on an exterior gate application.
- Q how many different combinations do this lock holds answer nowAsked by pamela bivins on May 28, 2019 2:23 PMA
As it is a mechanical lock it will only hold a single code at a time. If you need more codes please contact our sales department so they can help you choose the best lock for your needs.
- Q Can this lock be paired with a panic/push bar? answer nowAsked by Sebastian on March 6, 2019 11:21 AMA
No, it cannot be paired with a panic bar. For panic bars, it would depend on the type you have but we would recommend that you speak with our sales staff to ensure that you pick the right lock for your panic bar as there are many different options.