SmartCode 916 Touchscreen Electronic Deadbolt with Z-Wave
Clearance - Limited Quantities Remaining
Featuring Home Connect for wireless communication with other devices in the home.
- Lock talks wirelessly to security and home automation systems via Z-wave
- Works with Amazon Alexa via Samsung SmartThings and/or Wink
- Non-connected version available in the 915 Series
- Capacative touchscreen
- Bright white LED’s for clear visibility in the brightest sunlight
- Secured keyless entry convenience
- Full 128-bit encryption security
- One touch locking
- Dramatically reduced interior size and sleek metal design
- 30 user codes plus master code feature for added security
- Patented Bump proof and Pick resistant
- Installs in minutes with just a screw driver
- Adjustable Backset: 2 3/8″ or 2 3/4″
- Grade 2 BHMA rating
- Battery Operation: 4AA (sold separate at checkout)
- Lifetime mechanical and finish
- 1 year electronics
Technical and Training Documents
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
Looking to use voice commands to lock your door with Amazon Alexa? Simply pair the Kwikset wireless lock to the VeraPlus controller and then enable the Vera skill inside the Alexa app. Speak “Alexa, lock the front door” to your Amazon Echo or Dot, and Vera will lock the door. Cool part is you can add electronic switches, Z-Wave LED bulbs, remote control outlets and other devices to create groups in Alexa for automating certain routines you manually do every day, like turning the lights off and locking the doors when you go to bed at night.
*Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
5 5/8 (H) x 2 3/16 (W) x 1 3/16 (D) in.
5 3/4 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 1 15/16 (D) in.
4 to 8 Digits
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Keypad – Digits
Remote Control, Z-Wave
Front body: Weather Resistant
Grade 2 (Better)
UL 20 min.
Kwikset Recodeable (KW1)
1 Year Electronic, Lifetime Finish & Mechanical
40 ft. (increase range with repeaters / mesh network)
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I mood looking for a wireless, keyless lock set similar to this one that will communicate with my... answer nowAnswered by the admin When it comes to Vivint it is best to consult their communication specialist to ensure that you have the correct lock for your application. Most smart home technology runs off of Zigbee or Z-wave communication. Here at GoKeyless we sell our devices on the Z-wave platform. It is important to find out if you need either a Zigbee or Z-wave lock for your environment. Once that is defined, if your provider tells you Z-Wave, please use the lock below as it is the one used in all the marketing material and will work with their app. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/kwikset-smartcode-lock-home-connect-nickel/