Trilogy Networx AL-IME2-PIE
Plug-In Wireless Expander
The Trilogy Networx AL-IME2-PIE extends the coverage area of a Generation 2 Series AL-IME2 Gateway to Trilogy Networx Locks within a PC network. Typically introduced into the network when a Gateway does not provide sufficient signal strength to a particular area. Can be used in an existing system that includes older “non-version 2” Gateways.
- Extends the Gen.2 Gateway’s coverage area by approximately 100 feet
- At least one Version 2 Gateway must powered and online before an AL-IME2-PIE Expander will function
- Simplified ‘Plug and Play’ setup; Networx system automatically identifies all newly powered Expanders and quickly self-determines the best wireless signal pathways
- Up to 7 Expanders can be added to support one Generation 2 Series Gateway
- Each Gen. 2 Gateway and a maximum of seven (7) Expanders can be addressed as one group – IT Friendly!
- Total of 99 addressable groups supported (addressable by two rotary switches)
- Both Generation 2 Gateways and matching AL-IME2-PIE and AL-IME2-EXP Expanders have a new modern styling, and three LED indicators, blending into any decor
- Gateway/Expander to Locks: Clear field range 500′
- Typical indoor range: Networx locks 75-175′; ArchiTech Networx locks: 50-125′
- Gateway/Expander to Expander: Clear field range 500′
- Typical indoor range, 75- 175′
The Trilogy® Networx Wireless Plug-In Expander extends the coverage area of a Generation 2 Series AL-IME2 Gateway to Trilogy Networx Locks within a PC network, allowing greater distances for the placement of up to a maximum rated capacity of 63 networx locks per Version 2 Gateway. The AL-IME2-PIE is a “plug-in” version of the AL-IME2-EXP Expander; both models are functionally identical. Typically introduced into the network when a Gateway does not provide sufficient signal strength to a particular area, it is designed to extend coverage and thus facilitate communications with a wireless lock or a group of wireless locks. The AL-IME2-PIE Expander must be used with a Generation 2 AL-IME2 Series Gateway, but can be intermixed in an existing system that includes older “non-version 2” Gateways.
4.3 (H) x 2.5 (W) x 0.875 (D) in. | 5 (H) in. with tab
|Storage Temperature Range|
-40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
100Base-TX (Using RJ-45 Jack), 10Base-T
DHCP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP
Occupies one 120VAC outlet
120VAC @ 60Hz
2 Year Manufacturer
-4°F – 140°F (-20°C – 60°C)
*Basic email support only. Additional support time available for a fee.
You are not comparing apples to apples when shopping for Trilogy locks online.
GoKeyless is a full service company and backs up its sales support with product and technical support.
What good is the lock to you when you have to spend countless hours trying to find the answer to something when you could have just contacted the experts.
In addition to answering technical questions for you — troubleshooting only, does not include training, or programming — our agents are also available for paid training on importing your users, communicating with the lock, establishing your mission critical access schedules, navigating the software, and utilizing all of the features and functions of your new access control system.
Technical Support Hours: M-F 9am-5pm EST
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.