- Extends the Gen.2 Gateway’s coverage area by approximately 100 feet
- At least one Version 2 Gateway must powered and online before an AL-IME2-PIE Expander will function
- Simplified ‘Plug and Play’ setup; Networx system automatically identifies all newly powered Expanders and quickly self-determines the best wireless signal pathways
- Up to 7 Expanders can be added to support one Generation 2 Series Gateway
- Each Gen. 2 Gateway and a maximum of seven (7) Expanders can be addressed as one group – IT Friendly!
- Total of 99 addressable groups supported (addressable by two rotary switches)
- Both Generation 2 Gateways and matching AL-IME2-PIE and AL-IME2-EXP Expanders have a new modern styling, and three LED indicators, blending into any decor
- Gateway/Expander to Locks: Clear field range 500′
- Typical indoor range: Networx locks 75-175′; ArchiTech Networx locks: 50-125′
- Gateway/Expander to Expander: Clear field range 500′
- Typical indoor range, 75- 175′
The Trilogy® Networx Wireless Plug-In Expander extends the coverage area of a Generation 2 Series AL-IME2 Gateway to Trilogy Networx Locks within a PC network, allowing greater distances for the placement of up to a maximum rated capacity of 63 networx locks per Version 2 Gateway. The AL-IME2-PIE is a "plug-in" version of the AL-IME2-EXP Expander; both models are functionally identical. Typically introduced into the network when a Gateway does not provide sufficient signal strength to a particular area, it is designed to extend coverage and thus facilitate communications with a wireless lock or a group of wireless locks. The AL-IME2-PIE Expander must be used with a Generation 2 AL-IME2 Series Gateway, but can be intermixed in an existing system that includes older “non-version 2” Gateways.
4.3 (H) x 2.5 (W) x 0.875 (D) in. | 5 (H) in. with tab
Operating Temperature: -4˚ to 140˚F (-20˚ to 60˚C)
|Storage Temperature Range|
-40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
Ethernet, 10Base-T or 100Base-TX (using RJ-45 jack)
902 – 928MHz, DHCP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP
Occupies one 120VAC outlet
120VAC @ 60Hz
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.