Trilogy Networx PDL1300NWET
Narrow Stile Prox/PIN Panic/Exit Trim
A slim lock big on features and durability. Save time and money without having to physically access the lock for audit trails, programming or unlocking the door with Trilogy Networx. Existing lock features are expanded, allowing for remote access, system-wide passage mode, global lockdown, key fob control and more. Panic/Exit trim only.
Please note the push bar pictured is not included. Sold separately.
- Panic/Exit trim only
- Pushbutton digital security-keypad
- HID card reader; reads any HID 125kHZ prox cards
- Battery Operation: Includes 4 AA batteries
- Low battery audible and visual alerts
- Commercial grade durability in a keyless entry system requiring no wiring
- Retrofits traditional keyed-in aluminum glass panic door applications
- Must purchase separate TP assembly; compatible tailpiece that connects the PDL1300NWET to your existing bar. (Order TP Kit separately at checkout)
- Exit Device Compatibility: Jackson 1095 (must use DL1325, DL1350), Von Duprin 33, Dorma 5300, Arrow S4803, DCI 1200, DCI 1300, and Corbin ED7000, ED4000. (NOTE: With Von Duprin devices, the DL/PDL1200/1300ET only works on a RHR door. On a LHR door the lever must be lifted for it to operate. Dor-O-Matic, Jackson and Dorma devices require thumb-turn or knob). You may use your own bar, or purchase one from us at checkout – we offer the Von Duprin 33 and Arrow S4803 models for narrow stile doors
- Program at lock or using Windows PC based software – Must purchase the PC interface cables at checkout for physical transfer your user data to the lock and download and review your audit trail. (software CD included with purchase of cables, or can be downloaded from Alarm Lock website)
- Field proven Trilogy name; ensures long life and reliability
- Enrolled users gain access by card only, PIN only, or highest security – card + PIN
- Real-time clock lets you scheduled up to 500 timed events, including Holiday schedules. Program lock to auto lock at certain times, or auto-unlock. Program times when certain users or groups of users can gain access
- Card data added to the lock via the lock itself, card reader module (see AL-PRE below), or PC (personal computer)
- 2000 User Codes and up to 5,000 through Networx (see below) including: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic Users
- Program passage mode, emergency and service codes, group-lockout, and group-enable codes.
- Weatherproof performance
- Proximity antenna housing molded of ultra high strength, impact resistant Lexan
- Real Time Clock Allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- 40,000 Audit trail event log
- Key override; includes a 1 3/8″ long mortise cylinder from the manufacturer and 2 keys. All mortise cylinders are interchangeable so if you have a name brand one you want to use you can, or we sell name brand ones. Please call us at (877) 439-5377 for custom cylinder orders
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Built-in prox reader, supports up to 2000 users with HID Prox ID cards or fobs or 3-6 digit PIN codes
- Easy Tap and Add batch prox ID card enrollment mode allows many cards to be quickly added without PC – also downloadable from PC or prox enroller tool
- 40,000 event time/date-stamped audit trail by user
- 500 event schedule/real time clock (e.g. lock/unlock by time)
- Communicate wirelessly via Ethernet, Bluetooth LE or 802.11B/G – eliminating door-to-door programming and audit trail retrieval and network-wide emergency lockdown features
- Unsurpassed 5-year+ battery life, typical
- Trilogy Networx and gateway modules have an integral transceiver for highly-efficient 900MHz bidirectional communications
- In 10 seconds, activate emergency global lockdown from the Networx PC, any Networx lock or Keyfob RR-4BUTTON
- System-wide free-passage enable or disable
- Locks support up to 5000 users through Networx with 3-6 digit numeric PIN codes and PDL-Series also support prox ID card users
- On demand, in seconds, wirelessly change users, schedules, lock features or retrieve audit trails of up to 40,000 events/lock from any networked PC
- Unattended programming updates or event log retrievals can be scheduled, saving manpower and productive time
- Seamless upgrade path for original Trilogy users – intermix with existing Trilogy standalone lock installations and share the same DL-WINDOWS database
- Secure 128bit AES PC encryption and proprietary RF-link lock communication encryption
- Remote System Management – VPN-connection/remote capability for accessing the Networx system and controlling 63 locks on a single gateway to a maximum of 2000 locks with 32 gateways
- Wireless locks are fully keypad programmable and can be up and functioning before their wireless network is configured – IT departments don’t have to coordinate with physical security or locksmiths
- Free Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS software doesn’t require a dedicated computer, special computer network, or costly server software licenses – it simply runs as a secure Microsoft Windows-based application
Requires a Networx Gateway for remote and wireless Networx features
Alarm Lock doesn’t make anything second rate, including this new Networx equipped proximity card/pin activated lock for aluminum narrow-stile doors. If you own or manage a fitness center, storefront, strip-mall, or office building it’s time to stop spending time and money tracking keys, re-keying and replacing inferior locks with other inferior locks. Invest in this state-of-the-art, keyless entry system which pays you back each time you avoid a call to the locksmith. Wirelessly access lock features through Trilogy Networx, such as audit trails, scheduling, user management, passage mode, and the 10 second global emergency lockdown, right from your desktop or laptop. This commercial grade system mounts to your door right from the box by drilling a few extra holes. If you’re comfortable putting a door knob in at your home, you can handle this with ease. The proximity cards (ordered separately at checkout) use a contactless technology – a small antenna resides in the card and your user simply waives the card near the black proximity reader on the lock to gain access. This innovative design makes it cleaner and more durable than a swipe reader. The PDL1300NWET is a must for any business with aluminum frame glass doors.
Requires a Networx Gateway for wireless Networx features
15 1/4 (H) x 1 5/8 (D) x 2 1/4 (W) in.
1 3/4 in.
5 Years, 65,000 Cycles
3 to 6 Digits
|Timed Entry Allowance|
3 to 15 sec.
|Event Audit Trail|
500, Automated Unlock/Lock
Vandal Resistant, Zinc Alloy
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to +151°F (-35° to +66°C)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 2 in.
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Remote Control, Scheduling
Lever Handle Door Locks
Panic/Exit, Exit – Rim
Key, Keypad – Digits, Proximity Card/Fob
900MHz, IEEE 802.11b/g
Up to 328 ft. indoors
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Will this work with a solid entry door, or is it limited to narrow stile doors? answer nowAsked by September 9, 2019 9:04 AMonAnswered by the admin
The PDL1300NW can be used on a solid entry door but you would need to ensure that the door is prepped correctly for a mortise that will be used with this lock.