WiFi Doorbell Camera
Your door’s eyes and ears. The VistaCam 1200 WiFi Doorbell Camera provides a way to answer and monitor your front door at all times. Featuring in-app ringing, two-way talk, and a live video feed with infrared night vision, you can check on kids playing outside, ward off unwanted guests and more.
- Wi-Fi doorbell camera with full HD, 1080p resolution
- Rings in app (iOS and Android) so you can answer the door from anywhere
- Two-way talk with live feed lets you see and speak with visitors
- 180° vertical field of view to see packages on your doorstep
- Motion activated recording with alerts sent right to your phone
- Manual recording and snapshot capabilities let you capture images you want
- Infrared vision for crystal-clear images day and night
- 16GB microSD card included for up to two weeks of local storage
- Weather resistant enclosure
- Interchangeable faceplates to match your décor
The VistaCam 1200 WiFi Doorbell Camera lets you answer and monitor your front door at all times from anywhere. Featuring in-app ringing, two-way talk, and a live video feed with infrared night vision, you can check on kids playing outside, ward off unwanted guests and more. Answer the door from the couch, across town, or from the beach on vacation! Talk with visitors using the Vera app and your Vera controller (required, sold separately). As soon as motion is detected the camera starts recording. If you can’t answer the door, alerts will be sent to your phone to notify you of a visitor. Waiting on a delivery? Use the doorbell’s 180° vertical field of view to see if any packages were left at your door. You can also save video recordings, which will come in handy in the event of package theft or other wrongdoing that might happen on your porch. The VistaCam 1200 is your door’s high definition window to what’s happening outside at any time of the day, from anywhere you are.
5.1 (H) x 1.8 (W) x 0.8 (D) in.
2.4 GHz Wi-Fi® (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
128 GB, Micro SD Storage Media Supplied
8VAC – 24VAC
IP65 (Dust and water resistant)
-22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
0–95% relative humidity non-condensing
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.