Yale Assure YRC226 Z-Wave
Wireless Touchscreen Interconnected Electronic Lock
Goodbye keys and hello convenience. Ideal for multi-family, residential, and light-duty commercial projects, this Z-Wave integrated touchscreen lock from Yale offers a smooth weather resistant design and easy installation. The interior lever retracts the latch and deadbolt simultaneously for a quick exit while the motorized deadbolt ensures a secure lock every time.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Multi-Family/Hospitality Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9001
Yale Assure Lock Interconnected Lock Series
- Yale Real Living Assure Lock Interconnected combines electronic deadbolts with the convenience of a passage lever for panic proof egress
- From the inside, both the latchbolt and the deadbolt are retracted simultaneously in a single motion for a quick and easy exit
- Z-Wave integrated
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver, DIY installation or professionally installed
- Field reversible handing
- Stores 25 pin codes standalone or 250 when integrated into a Z-Wave or ZigBee system
- Rubber gasket protects your door and shields your lock from weather elements
- Motorized, tapered deadbolt
- Low battery indicator and 9V battery back-up terminal on key free models
- Solid metal escutcheon
- Privacy button prevents unwanted access from the outside at the touch of a button
- Voice assisted programming on the touchscreen models
- Capacitive touchscreen or acrylic push button keypad with backlit numbers
- Keypads wake with a touch
These locks present a significant benefit to multi-family and multi-unit projects, commonly requiring rekeying:
- Multi-family residences
- Assisted living facilities
- Public restrooms
- Office and small business applications
YRC226 with Z-Wave
- Single point lock
- The latchbolt is operated by either lever at all times
- The deadbolt is activated by either lever at all times
- Deadbolt activated by touchscreen or key on outside or by thumbturn on inside
- The interior lever retracts the latch and deadbolt simultaneously
*Augusta lever style shown, additional lever styles available by special order
**Also available in push button YRC216
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
Ideal for multi-family, residential, and light-duty commercial projects, the Yale Interconnected Lockset offers a smooth design and easy DIY installation with just a screwdriver. A rubberized gasket protects the lock and door from weather while the solid metal escutcheon protects against break-in attempts. Simultaneous retraction of the deadbolt and latchbolt with the lever means a speedy exit. With the ability to store up to 250 unique codes through Z-Wave, you can ensure specific lock access to a large amount of visitors. The backlit touchscreen allows for low light access and a privacy button prevents any access at all. Available in three finishes. Additional lever styles are available by special order.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
2 3/8 to 2 3/4 in. adjustable
1 x 2 1/4 in. (Deadbolt), 2 1/4 in. (Lever)
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
5°F to 158°F (-15°C to 70°C)
|Battery Temperature Range|
-14°F to 131°F (-10°C to 55°C)
|Storage Temperature Range|
-40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Finish and Electronics, 3 Year Mechanical
Ring Video Doorbell
Front body: Weather Resistant
Auto Relocking, Battery Backup, Privacy, Z-Wave Plus
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can deadbolt thunbturn be used to leave deadbolt from locking all day? Then turn back to lock dea... answer nowAsked by August 22, 2021 9:16 PMonA
If auto-lock is enabled, the lock will relock 30 seconds after being opened by either a code or manual key/thumbturn.
- Q Does the door latch lock in addition to the deadbolt? Or does only the deadbolt actually lock? answer nowAsked by July 11, 2021 8:06 AMonA
The lever is a passage lever and will always retract the latch. However, the interior lever will allow you to retract the deadbolt as well.
- Q Can this be used with Apple? Can I command SIRI to lock/unlock? answer nowAsked by June 21, 2021 3:37 PMonA
This will depend on the compatibility of the Z-Wave hub that you have the lock connected to. If you would like to connect the lock directly to Apple Homekit, you will need the AYR202-IM1-USA Homekit module.
- Q I have a window in my door. Can I lock the deadbolt at night using the outside key and not have t... answer nowAsked by March 5, 2021 5:16 PMonA
In this case, we would recommend a double-sided lock that has a keypad on both sides of the door or a secondary lock at the top or bottom of the interior side. Please check with your local fire marshal to ensure proper egress in case of emergencies.
- Q Is the auto-lock feature based on time or is there a sensor to know when the door is closed? answer nowAsked by February 8, 2021 8:35 PMonA
The auto-lock feature is on an adjustable timer where the lock will extend the deadbolt X seconds after it has been unlocked.
- Q Is this compatible with the August network module? answer nowAsked by February 8, 2021 8:34 PMonA
Yes! This lock does support the August module so that it may connect to the Yale Access app or August system.
- Q Can this lock be re-keyed to match existing keys? answer nowAsked by September 4, 2020 9:59 AMonA
Yes, we are able to rekey these units prior to shipping. We would recommend communicating with a sales representative when placing the order so that they may collect the information needed to have the lock keyed to your existing combination.
- Q I think this has been asked, but I don't understand the answer. If the door is locked, and you ar... answer nowAsked by August 8, 2020 10:14 AMonA
If the door is locked, a code or the manual key will be needed to retract the deadbolt and allow entry. The bottom handle is a passage handle and will always retract the latch when turned.