Yale Assure YRC226 Z-Wave
Wireless Touchscreen Interconnected Electronic Lock
$227.48 – $564.62
Goodbye keys and hello convenience. Ideal for multi-family, residential, and light-duty commercial projects, this Z-Wave integrated touchscreen lock from Yale offers a smooth weather resistant design and easy installation. The interior lever retracts the latch and deadbolt simultaneously for a quick exit while the motorized deadbolt ensures a secure lock every time.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Multi-Family Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Yale Assure Lock Interconnected Lock Series
- Yale Real Living Assure Lock Interconnected combines electronic deadbolts with the convenience of a passage lever for panic proof egress
- From the inside, both the latchbolt and the deadbolt are retracted simultaneously in a single motion for a quick and easy exit
- Z-Wave integrated
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver, DIY installation or professionally installed
- Field reversible handing
- Stores 25 pin codes standalone or 250 when integrated into a Z-Wave or ZigBee system
- Rubber gasket protects your door and shields your lock from weather elements
- Motorized, tapered deadbolt
- Low battery indicator and 9V battery back-up terminal on key free models
- Solid metal escutcheon
- Privacy button prevents unwanted access from the outside at the touch of a button
- Voice assisted programming on the touchscreen models
- Capacitive touchscreen or acrylic push button keypad with backlit numbers
- Keypads wake with a touch
These locks present a significant benefit to multi-family and multi-unit projects, commonly requiring rekeying:
- Multi-family residences
- Assisted living facilities
- Public restrooms
- Office and small business applications
YRC226 with Z-Wave
- Single point lock
- The latchbolt is operated by either lever at all times
- The deadbolt is activated by either lever at all times
- Deadbolt activated by touchscreen or key on outside or by thumbturn on inside
- The interior lever retracts the latch and deadbolt simultaneously
*Augusta lever style shown, additional lever styles available by special order
**Also available in push button YRC216
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
Ideal for multi-family, residential, and light-duty commercial projects, the Yale Interconnected Lockset offers a smooth design and easy DIY installation with just a screwdriver. A rubberized gasket protects the lock and door from weather while the solid metal escutcheon protects against break-in attempts. Simultaneous retraction of the deadbolt and latchbolt with the lever means a speedy exit. With the ability to store up to 250 unique codes through Z-Wave, you can ensure specific lock access to a large amount of visitors. The backlit touchscreen allows for low light access and a privacy button prevents any access at all. Available in three finishes. Additional lever styles are available by special order.
|Door Thickness Maximum
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Minimum
1 3/8 in.
2 3/8 to 2 3/4 in. adjustable
1 x 2 1/4 in. (Deadbolt), 2 1/4 in. (Lever)
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
|Outside Operating Temperature Range
-22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range
5°F to 158°F (-15°C to 70°C)
|Battery Temperature Range
-14°F to 131°F (-10°C to 55°C)
|Storage Temperature Range
-40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Finish and Electronics, 3 Year Mechanical
Ring Video Doorbell
Front body: Weather Resistant
Auto Relocking, Battery Backup, Privacy, Z-Wave Plus
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q What temperatures will this operate at? This will be installed with a storm door and the temperat... answer nowAsked by December 12, 2022 9:43 AMonA
The exterior unit operating temperature range is -22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C). The interior unit temperature range is 5°F to 158°F (-15°C to 70°C).
- Q Is there a version of this (or another interconnected brand/model) that's 8 inches center to center? answer nowAsked by October 23, 2022 4:43 PMonA
The center-to-center measurement listed in the installation manual for the YRC226 is 4"-5". If you'd like to find an alternative please reach out to our sales team at 937-247-9327, select option 1.
- Q For business hours, can the lock be automated to go into "Passage Mode (Always Unlocked)" for a s... answer nowAsked by April 21, 2022 2:21 PMonA
This can be accomplished when paired with a Z-Wave smart hub such as Vera!
- Q What cylinder does it come with? ?s it a Yale and what key blank does it use? answer nowAsked by March 15, 2022 3:03 PMon
- Q Do you have to use wifi with this lock? Can you just use the keypad? answer nowAsked by March 1, 2022 12:03 PMonA
You do not have to connect this lock to a Z-Wave hub. You can just use the keypad.
- Q Does this lock works with Vivint alarm system? I was told by the guy who installed my system tha... answer nowAsked by February 13, 2022 4:20 PMonA
Yale Z-Wave locks do work with Vivint systems.
- Q Can this be set to a C145 key? I have a Schlage interconnected lock on my condo. I would like ... answer nowAsked by December 17, 2021 7:55 PMonA
We can certainly have this lock keyed to match your existing Schlage key. To accomplish this, you will need to purchase a Schlage C key cylinder (AYRD200-SCKD) and one Key Alike service for each lock.
- Q The door has a full length window and the window trim is 1-5/8" from the bored hole center. Will ... answer nowAsked by November 21, 2021 11:18 AMonA
This lock is about just over 3 inches in width on the interior. The door thickness needs to be 1 3/4 to 1 3/8 inches as well. This would be a very tight fit.
- Q The fiberglass doors I'm getting from Lowes are 1 11/16" thick. Will the fit properly? answer nowAsked by November 3, 2021 10:54 AMonA
Yes, this model can certainly be mounted on a door that is 1 11/16 in. thick.