Yale nexTouch AU-NTT610-ACC
Push Button Exit Trim for Accentra
The next level in convenient exit! The Yale nexTouch Exit Trim provides easy and secure keyless PIN code access for your exit doors. Equipped with a pushbutton keypad, lockout mode, audit trail and more. Future-proof modular technology allows for upgrades as needs and technology expands. Supported by Yale Accentra software.
- Pushbutton keypad model, touchscreen keypad option also available
- Supported by Yale Accentra Cloud-Based Multi-Family Housing Software (sold separately)
- Exit trim only (exit device sold separately, see compatibility list below)
- Ideal for retrofit projects and new construction multi-family properties, small business office space, retail space, hotel, airport, restroom, or mixed-use commercial building
- Offers easy upgrade from mechanical exit trim to key-free access management
- Augusta lever and Satin Chrome finish standard – other finishes and lever designs available via special order
- Bolt retracted by pushbar on interior and lever on outside except when outside lever is locked
- Standard mortise cylinder
- Key override unlocks the outside lever only
- Deadlocking rim bolt
- Manage up to 500 unique PIN codes in keypad only operation
- Voice guided programming in 3 languages (English, Spanish and French)
- Privacy mode
- Lockout mode
- Low Battery Indication
- 9V battery power backup
- Weather Resistant Seal
- Patented adjustable mounting posts make the nexTouch exit trim compatible with many exit device models
Compatible Exit Rim Device Models/Series
- Arrow 3880
- Corbin Russwin ED5200 and ED5200S
- Dorma 9300
- Falcon 24 and 25
- Sargent 8800
- Von Duprin 99 and 98
- Yale 7000, 6000, 2100, and 1800
Need help choosing a matching exit device or additional device options? Give our Multi-Family project specialists a call at 877-439-5377 ext. 503
Don’t waste time and money with lockouts, lost keys, and cumbersome key management. Skip the hassle and go keyless with the Yale nexTouch Keypad Exit Trim. This heavy-duty exit trim is equipped with a sleek modern pushbutton keypad for code entry and an ADA friendly lever. Quickly generate secure digital codes to send to staff, vendors, and guests and monitor doors with real-time notifications. The lock’s low-battery indicator alerts you when it’s time to change batteries, and the 9V battery backup on the exterior prevents a lockout should the lock lose power. In case of emergency, a manual key override unlocks the outside lever. Patented adjustable mounting posts provide compatibility with many exit device models. Ideal for new construction or retrofit projects in multi-family, small business, or mixed-use properties.
This device is supported by Yale Accentra Cloud-Based Multi-Family Housing Software (sold separately), providing streamlined and centralized property device management.
13 (H) x 3.125 (W) x 3.3125 (D) in.
10.5 (H) x 3.125 (W) x 2 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
Left Reverse, Right Reverse
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
4 to 8 Digits
Key, Keypad – Digits, Smart Card/Fob
Audit Trail, Auto Relocking, Battery Backup, No Tour, Privacy/Lockdown, Scheduling
nexTouch, Yale Accentra
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
-40°F to +140°F (-40° to +60°C)
1 Year Limited Finish, 3 Year Limited Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.