Yale nexTouch AUR-NTM-61
Sectional Mortise Pushbutton Keypad Lock
$758.29 – $774.94
Wireless Capable – Pairs to Z-Wave Systems
The next step in property security is nexTouch! Lose the lockouts, re-keying, and expensive hardwiring. Quick and wireless monitoring of doors, secure on-demand code generation, and centralized control for connecting additional smart devices.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Acrylic pushbutton keypad – touchscreen model also available
- Designed for small business applications
- Integrates seamlessly with existing Z-Wave alarm and automation systems, including Ezlo Plus controllers
- User capacity: 25-500*
- Easy to install; standard door prep, 2-1/8″ cross-bore, 1″ edge bore
- Augusta lever
- Enables easy and remote management of access rights
- Reduces cost of re-keying
- Includes cylinder override
- Voice prompted programming
- Provides real-time notifications
- Privacy mode to lockout keypad entry
- Low battery indicator
- Weather resistant seal
- 9V battery back-up
*500 Users with Wireless, 25 Users Stand-alone without Wireless
Don’t waste time and money with lockouts, lost keys, and cumbersome key management. Skip the hassle and go keyless with the Yale nexTouch Sectional Mortise Lock. This heavy-duty mortise lock is equipped with a sleek modern pushbutton keypad for code entry and an ADA friendly lever. Quickly generate secure digital codes to send to staff, vendors, and guests and monitor doors with real-time notifications. The nexTouch Z-Wave series easily integrates into your existing or new Z-Wave network, providing streamlined and centralized property management without having to install extra software. The lock’s low-battery indicator alerts you when it’s time to change batteries, and the 9V battery backup on the exterior prevents a lockout should the lock lose power. In case of emergency, a manual key override is available. Ideal for multi-family, small business, or mixed-use properties.
Benefits of Z-Wave Plus vs. Classic Z-Wave
- Latest advancements in Chip Technology
- Equipped with latest “Next Gen” hardware
- Enhanced security features
- Improved RF range +39%
- Improved battery life +30%
- Lock will be enrolled with “One Button Enrollment” feature
This is Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
2 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
Key, Keypad – Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
Audit Trail, Privacy, Remote Control, Temporary Codes, Timed Codes, Z-Wave Plus
Yale Commercial SFIC
4 to 6 Digits
3 Year Manufacturer
Front body: Weather Resistant
Lever Handle Door Locks
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is there a separate privacy feature besides the deadbolt if you order one without? answer nowAsked by August 15, 2023 6:34 PMonA
Yes! This lock comes with a Privacy Mode button on the interior to disable the keypad on the exterior. This allows someone to enter the room and lock it down so no other PIN codes will work until they leave the room.
If you order it from our website it will be Satin Chrome, however our Sales Team can special order it in either Satin Chrome, Bright Brass, Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze, or Black Suede Powder Coat. Please give us a call at 937-247-9327 to speak with someone on our Sales Team so that we can ensure you get the exact product that fits your needs!
- Q Does the deadbolt option override the keypad entry ? If the deadbolt is locked, is a key also re... answer nowAsked by October 20, 2022 9:40 AMonA
Yes, the deadbolt is a privacy function. When the deadbolt is thrown, the keypad will not open the door, and you can only retract the deadbolt with either a key or by turning the thumbturn on the inside.
- Q Does this lock require the additional Z Wave plus module to pair with SmartThings, or is it inclu... answer nowAsked by March 24, 2022 2:28 PMonA
The Z-Wave Plus module is included with the lockset!
- Q I have a metal exterior door. I assume it can be drilled to accommodate the keypad? answer nowAsked by May 20, 2021 9:22 PMonA
The mounting holes would need to be drilled to properly install the lock. Please see the mounting template below:
- Q Can the keypad be installed next to the door? Could I see the installation instructions? answer nowAsked by February 23, 2021 2:17 PMonA
The interior side of the keypad needs to be wired to the mortise body so you would not be able to install the keypad off of the door without having a way to connect the keypad to the mortise body.