Yale nexTouch AUR-NTM-62
Sectional Mortise Touchscreen Keypad Lock
$601.07 – $613.93
Wireless Capable – Pairs to Z-Wave Systems
Step up your property’s security with nexTouch! Skip the lockouts, re-keying, and expensive hard-wiring. Fast, effortless monitoring of doors, generate secure on-demand access codes, and control connected Z-Wave devices all from a centralized hub.
- Backlit capacitive touchscreen keypad – pushbutton model also available
- Designed for small business applications
- Integrates seamlessly with existing Z-Wave alarm and automation systems, including VeraEdge and VeraPlus controllers
- User capacity: 25-500*
- Easy to install; standard door prep, 2-1/8″ cross-bore, 1″ edge bore
- Augusta lever
- Enables easy and remote management of access rights
- Reduces cost of re-keying
- Includes cylinder override
- Voice prompted programming
- Provides real-time notifications
- Privacy mode to lockout keypad entry
- Low battery indicator
- Weather resistant seal
- 9V battery back-up
*500 Users with Wireless, 25 Users Stand-alone without Wireless
Don’t waste time and money with lockouts, lost keys, and cumbersome key management. Skip the hassle and go keyless with the Yale nexTouch Sectional Mortise Lock. This heavy-duty mortise lock is equipped with a sleek capacitive touchscreen for digital code entry and a ADA friendly lever. Quickly generate secure digital codes to send to staff, vendors, and guests and monitor doors with real-time notifications. The nexTouch Z-Wave series easily integrates into your existing or new Z-Wave network, providing streamlined and centralized property management without having to install extra software. The lock’s low-battery indicator alerts you when it’s time to change batteries, and the 9V battery backup on the exterior prevents a lockout should the lock lose power. In case of emergency, a manual key override is available. Ideal for multi-family, small business, or mixed-use properties.
Benefits of Z-Wave Plus vs. Classic Z-Wave
- Latest advancements in Chip Technology
- Equipped with latest “Next Gen” hardware
- Enhanced security features
- Improved RF range +39%
- Improved battery life +30%
- Lock will be enrolled with “One Button Enrollment” feature
This is Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
2 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Assa Abloy, Yale
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
Keypad – Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
Audit Trail, Privacy/Lockdown, Remote Control, Scheduling, Z-Wave Plus
Yale Commercial SFIC
Mortise, Mortise w/Deadbolt
25-500* (500 Users with Wireless)
4 to 6 Digits
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Will this lock work on a multi-point locking system where you lift the lever handle up to engage ... answer nowAsked by March 22, 2021 8:55 PMonAnswered by the admin
The handle will retract the deadbolt on the mortise body, but this model was not designed to operate multipoint locking systems.
- Q The installation guide suggests optional “network” or smart modules to allow connectivity; does a... answer nowAsked by March 15, 2021 11:23 PMonAnswered by the admin
Certain models include a network module already, while other locks can be purchased without an included module. We currently carry a couple of different modules for the Yale Assure and NexTouch lines.
Zigbee Network Modules are available as special order items.
- Q Can you use just the mortise lock without the handle? answer nowAsked by February 6, 2021 12:43 PMonAnswered by the admin
A handle, knob, or paddle would be required in order to retract the latch on the mortise body.
- Q How do you get the lock with different levers like from the Reflections from Yale? answer nowAsked by December 22, 2020 8:19 PMonAnswered by the admin
Other handle styles are available for special order. For more information on this, please contact our sales team at 937-247-9327, option 1!
- Q If I have already have other Yale Assure locks keyed alike, is it possible to order this from the... answer nowAsked by December 7, 2020 8:46 AMonAnswered by the admin
These units can be keyed to match your existing key as long as the combination number is provided when the order is placed or if a copy of the physical key is mailed to our keying department to rekey the new units. For this, we would recommend placing the order with a sales representative to ensure that the locks are keyed correctly.
- Q Can this be used on an exterior entry gate that is 'outside' on both sides of the gate... Aka are... answer nowAsked by May 2, 2020 2:04 AMonAnswered by the admin
Only the exterior unit is weather sealed. This model is not recommended for outdoor gate applications.
- Q Can this be installed in both left and right configuration? answer nowAsked by May 1, 2020 4:24 AMonAnswered by the admin
Yes, this model is field reversible!
- Q Does the keypad operate the deadbolt or just the latch? answer nowAsked by May 28, 2019 7:39 PMonAnswered by the admin
If the lock is ordered with the mortise/deadbolt combo, the lock will control the deadbolt as well as the latch.