Yale nexTouch AUR-NTM-62
Sectional Mortise Touchscreen Keypad Lock
$778.26 – $794.91
Wireless Capable – Pairs to Z-Wave Systems
Step up your property’s security with nexTouch! Skip the lockouts, re-keying, and expensive hard-wiring. Fast, effortless monitoring of doors, generate secure on-demand access codes, and control connected Z-Wave devices all from a centralized hub.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Backlit capacitive touchscreen keypad – pushbutton model also available
- Designed for small business applications
- Integrates seamlessly with existing Z-Wave alarm and automation systems, including Ezlo Plus controllers
- User capacity: 25-500*
- Easy to install; standard door prep, 2-1/8″ cross-bore, 1″ edge bore
- Augusta lever
- Enables easy and remote management of access rights
- Reduces cost of re-keying
- Includes cylinder override
- Voice prompted programming
- Provides real-time notifications
- Privacy mode to lockout keypad entry
- Low battery indicator
- Weather resistant seal
- 9V battery back-up
*500 Users with Wireless, 25 Users Stand-alone without Wireless
Don’t waste time and money with lockouts, lost keys, and cumbersome key management. Skip the hassle and go keyless with the Yale nexTouch Sectional Mortise Lock. This heavy-duty mortise lock is equipped with a sleek capacitive touchscreen for digital code entry and a ADA friendly lever. Quickly generate secure digital codes to send to staff, vendors, and guests and monitor doors with real-time notifications. The nexTouch Z-Wave series easily integrates into your existing or new Z-Wave network, providing streamlined and centralized property management without having to install extra software. The lock’s low-battery indicator alerts you when it’s time to change batteries, and the 9V battery backup on the exterior prevents a lockout should the lock lose power. In case of emergency, a manual key override is available. Ideal for multi-family, small business, or mixed-use properties.
Benefits of Z-Wave Plus vs. Classic Z-Wave
- Latest advancements in Chip Technology
- Equipped with latest “Next Gen” hardware
- Enhanced security features
- Improved RF range +39%
- Improved battery life +30%
- Lock will be enrolled with “One Button Enrollment” feature
This is Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
2 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
Key, Keypad – Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
Audit Trail, Privacy, Remote Control, Temporary Codes, Timed Codes, Z-Wave Plus
Yale Commercial SFIC
Mortise, Mortise w/Deadbolt
4 to 6 Digits
3 Year Manufacturer
Front body: Weather Resistant
Lever Handle Door Locks
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q With Z-wave hub, does it work with Home Assistant? answer nowAsked by May 11, 2023 11:05 AMonA
Yes! This product can work with Home Assistant with a Z-Wave hub. However, only certain hubs are compatible. Click this link to be taken to their official Z-Wave Compatibility list!
- Q Does the keypad need to be drilled into door or is it possible to secure it without the need to a... answer nowAsked by February 5, 2023 6:14 PMonA
The door will need to be modified to allow the wires to connect to the mortise.
- Q Can I swap out the key core on this lock, so that I can continue to use my current key? answer nowAsked by February 2, 2023 3:18 PMonA
If you would like to order this lock keyed to work with your existing key, please reach out to our sales team to ask about Key Alike Service.
Our company phone number is 937-247-9327
This particular model comes with a Z-Wave module and does not work with Apple IOS HomeKit. Apple IOS HomeKit requires a Yale iM1 (HomeKit) Smart Module, and that is listed to only work with YRD216, 226, 256 door locks.
- Q Are you able to set up this lock without using z-wave so it works just as a standalone keypad lock? answer nowAsked by July 12, 2022 3:47 PMonA
You can use this lock without using any Z-Wave functionality, yes.
- Q Does this support automatic locking and unlocking, based on proximity of my phone? answer nowAsked by May 13, 2022 9:40 PMonA
This model does support automatic locking and unlocking based on a schedule. However, this model does not communicate to the lock via BLE and cannot automatically unlock based on your device's distance from the door.
- Q Looking to use these locks in a multi-dwelling unit (apartment) building that will be using OpenP... answer nowAsked by February 10, 2022 11:46 AMonA
OpenPath currently does not support the Yale product line.
Out of the box, this lock communicates via Z-Wave. However, the radio module can be swapped to support Zigbee rather than Z-Wave. For this, you will need the AYR202-ZB-HA Zigbee Smart Module. This can be ordered through any of our sales representatives!
- Q Does the keypad also engage the deadbolt when the code is entered? Mine doesn’t and I can’t figur... answer nowAsked by August 7, 2021 4:46 PMonA
The deadbolt should automatically extend when the door is shut. When a valid code is entered, the handle will retract both the deadbolt and the latch itself.