Yale Smart Keypad
Yale Smart Lock Accessory
No phone? No problem. The Yale Smart Keypad provides simple keyless access to your Yale Smart Cabinet Lock or Smart Delivery Box. Mount to the smart delivery box or near the smart cabinet lock for your children, parents and others who might not have a smartphone handy for easy and secure coded access.
Ships Factory Direct
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Unlock the Yale Smart Cabinet Lock or Smart Delivery Box using an entry code
- Create unique codes for friends, guests and delivery personnel
- Easy to use for everyone – Intuitive design is easy to use by family and guests of all ages and delivery personnel
- Receive notifications – Know who accessed your lock and when, plus stay notified when deliveries are made
- Enjoy peace of mind – Rest assured that you can still unlock your lock or Delivery Box, even if you don’t have your phone or if your phone’s battery dies
- Battery powered – Yale Smart Keypad is powered by two AAA batteries, so there’s nothing to wire
- Works with the Yale Smart Cabinet Lock and Yale Smart Delivery Box, as well as August Smart Locks (requires pairing with app beforehand to operate)
Smartphone access requires Yale Access App for iOS or Android
The Yale Smart Keypad provides convenient keypad code entry for your home or property. Give unique permanent codes to family and tenants, and temporary codes to party guests, visiting family, the dog walker or even the maintenance guy. Change or delete codes with ease using the Yale Access app and your smartphone. The Smart Keypad is completely wireless and runs on two AAA batteries with an approximate three month battery life. Mount to your exterior wall for easy access. You could also pair this keypad with August smart locks or to the Yale Smart Cabinet Lock or Smart Delivery Box for even more convenient security.
2 9/10 (H) x 1 (W) x 9/10 (D) in.
4 to 6 Digits
Bluetooth BLE, WiFi
-13 to 122°F
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
0–95% relative humidity non-condensing
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.