Yale YRBB CB1K Brighton
WiFi and Bluetooth Storage Box with Smart Keypad
Security is your special delivery. The Yale YRBB CB1K Brighton Smart Delivery Box with Smart Keypad provides a safe and secure storage space for your deliveries and packages. Receive delivery notifications, remotely unlock the unit door and more all with your keypad or smartphone and the Yale Access app.
Ships Factory Direct
- Deliveries can be dropped into the Yale Smart Delivery Box and secured until you’re ready to retrieve them – Kent model available
- Enjoy convenient, contactless deliveries of your packages, mail, food deliveries and more
- Deter porch pirates by concealing your packages
- Never worry about packages being left in the sun, rain or snow
- The box’s spacious interior accommodates most package sizes
- Works with the Yale Access App, and includes the Yale Connect Wi-Fi Bridge
- Includes with the Yale Smart Keypad so you can unlock the box during phone-free moments, and share codes with people you trust or delivery personnel
- Installation is simple and can be done in just a few minutes
- Add sand to the base of the box for extra security, or tether the box to your home
- Easily designate your parcel box as your preferred delivery location and receive alerts when packages are delivered
- Create a delivery profile with each major carrier: FedEx, UPS or USPS
- Add the optional cooler bag, sold separately by Kingsley Park, to protect food and other perishable deliveries
Yale Access App
- Remotely lock/unlock
- Share access
- Receive real time delivery notifications from anywhere
- Easily change or delete codes
The Yale Smart Delivery Box provides a safe and secure storage space for your deliveries and packages. Receive delivery notifications, remotely unlock the unit door and more all with your smartphone and the Yale Access app. No more worries of packages getting damaged or stolen. You’ll never miss another delivery when you’re away from home as you can stay notified in real-time when deliveries are made. The Yale Access app allows you to lock/unlock, share access, view delivery history and receive notifications, from anywhere. Includes the Yale Smart Keypad to share coded access with others or for unlocking when you don’t have your phone. Don’t feel like going to the porch to lock or unlock the box? When home, just ask Alexa, Siri or Google Assistant to do it for you. Perishable deliveries? Ask us about getting the cooler insert to protect them.
24 (H) x 28 (W) x 18 (D) in.
16.5 (H) x 22.5 (W) x 11.5 (D) in.
Bluetooth BLE, WiFi
Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Siri), Google Assistant
3 Years Hardware, 1 Year Electronic
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Do you need an electrical outlet or batteries? answer nowAsked by March 22, 2022 1:34 PMonA
The Yale Connect Wi-Fi bridge will require an outlet for power and connectivity. The Smart Keypad runs on two AAA batteries.
- Q Does this require an outlet? answer nowAsked by March 18, 2022 3:01 PMonA
The Yale Connect Wi-Fi bridge will require an outlet for power and connectivity.
- Q Does the box need to connect to home wifi to work? answer nowAsked by November 2, 2021 3:38 PMonA
Yes, the box and keypad need be connected to the Yale Connect Wi-Fi bridge that is included to function.A
Yes, the box and smart keypad need connected with the Yale Connect Wi-Fi bridge that is provided.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.