Yale Assure YRL226
Electronic Touchscreen Lever Lock
No keys, no problems! Yale YRL226 electronic touchscreen lever lock provides keyless freedom by using your code instead. Create and share digital codes for friends and family right from your smartphone. Briefly disable user codes with Privacy Mode for some well deserved you time.
- Touchscreen keypad with backlit numbers that won’t wear off – Pushbutton model available
- 9V battery backup terminal
- Manage up to 25 unique codes to share with friends and family
- Weather Protection Gasket
- One-touch locking and keypad wake-up
- Privacy Mode – privacy button located on the interior side of the lock enables users to temporarily disable user codes
- Tamper Resistant Battery Cover
- Tamper Alert – audible alarm sounds if there is an attempt to forcibly remove the lock
- Automatically relocks after 30 seconds
- Key Override – Yale KW-1 5-pin brass cylinder supplied, 2 keys provided
- Simple to install on standard doors and replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes with just a screwdriver
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.36, Grade 2
- Lifetime limited warranty for finish and mechanical, one year electronics
Built for doors that don’t need a deadbolt, the Yale Assure Lever Lock is well suited for side entryways, home to garage doors, basements and most interior doors. Equipped with a touchscreen keypad featuring backlit numbers that won’t wear off, you will always be able to enter your code correctly each time. You can create up to 25 codes to share with anyone who needs to gain entry to your door. The lock is set to automatically relock in 30 seconds upon closing. Press the lock button to wake up your keypad or lock your door. If there is an attempt to forcibly remove the lock, an audible alarm will sound. Locked out with no power? Using a 9V battery, you can power the backup terminal on the underside of the lock to give it enough juice to enter your code and your door or use the keyed override with two keys included. You can enable Privacy Mode by pressing the button on the interior side of the lock to disable user codes temporarily. Now you can watch your favorite show or take a nap without being disturbed. The Assure Lever can be used as a standalone keypad lock, or integrated into your smart home network by installing a Yale Z-Wave Network Module to the lock and connecting to a controller. This will enable remote management of your smart home or lock, and for you to receive alerts on your smartphone from anywhere.
Assure Lever with Yale Z-Wave Network Module already installed available
6 1/16 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 1 3/8 (D) in.
6 7/8 (H) x 3 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
4 to 8 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
A156.36, Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-22°F to 140°F
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
5°F to 158°F
|Battery Temperature Range|
14°F to 131°F
|Storage Temperature Range|
-40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does this work with an app to unlock and lock from your phone? answer nowAsked by September 30, 2020 1:45 PMonAnswered by the admin
If you install a Z-Wave Network Module with this lock, you can connect the lock to most Z-Wave enabled hubs and use the app for this service to control the lock remotely. The model on this page is the No Radio version which means the Network Module is not included. The YRL226 model with the Network Module can be found here: https://www.gokeyless.com/product/yale-yrl226zw-z-wave-touchscreen-lever-lock/
- Q I have a Schlage deadbolt installed above my current handle, can this lock fit under it? The spac... answer nowAsked by January 13, 2020 10:01 AMonAnswered by the admin
This unit will extend roughly 5" above the center of the borehole. If you have 5 1/2" of clearance, this lock should fit perfectly but I would recommend measuring with your Schlage lock installed to be sure that the unit will fit.