Yale Assure YRL226-NR
Electronic Touchscreen Lever Lock
No keys, no problems! Yale YRL226 electronic touchscreen lever lock provides keyless freedom by using your code instead. Create and share digital codes for friends and family right from your smartphone.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Touchscreen keypad with backlit numbers that won’t wear off – Pushbutton model available
- 9V battery backup terminal
- Manage up to 25 unique codes to share with friends and family
- Weather Protection Gasket
- One-touch locking and keypad wake-up
- Tamper Resistant Battery Cover
- Tamper Alert – audible alarm sounds if there is an attempt to forcibly remove the lock
- Automatically relocks after 30 seconds
- Key Override – Yale KW-1 5-pin brass cylinder supplied, 2 keys provided
- Simple to install on standard doors and replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes with just a screwdriver
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.36, Grade 2
- Lifetime limited warranty for finish and mechanical, one year electronics
Built for doors that don’t need a deadbolt, the Yale Assure Lever Lock is well suited for side entryways, home to garage doors, basements and most interior doors. Equipped with a touchscreen keypad featuring backlit numbers that won’t wear off, you will always be able to enter your code correctly each time. You can create up to 25 codes to share with anyone who needs to gain entry to your door. The lock is set to automatically relock in 30 seconds upon closing. Press the lock button to wake up your keypad or lock your door. If there is an attempt to forcibly remove the lock, an audible alarm will sound. Locked out with no power? Using a 9V battery, you can power the backup terminal on the underside of the lock to give it enough juice to enter your code and your door or use the keyed override with two keys included. The Assure Lever can be used as a standalone keypad lock, or integrated into your smart home network by installing a Yale Z-Wave Network Module to the lock and connecting to a controller. This will enable remote management of your smart home or lock, and for you to receive alerts on your smartphone from anywhere.
Assure Lever with Yale Z-Wave Network Module already installed available
6 1/16 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 1 3/8 (D) in.
6 7/8 (H) x 3 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
4 to 8 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Auto Relocking, Battery Backup, Privacy, Tamper Alerts
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
A156.36, Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
5°F to 158°F (-15°C to 70°C)
|Battery Temperature Range|
14°F to 131°F
|Storage Temperature Range|
-40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
1 Year Electronic, Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish
Weather Resistant Exterior
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Will this product tell you who entered your home if you assigned the person a code? answer nowAsked by March 21, 2023 5:09 PMonA
This model does not have this feature. If you're looking to keep track of your lock's events, we recommend using the YRL226-ZW2 model, connecting it to a Z-Wave hub, and managing it with a mobile app, such as the Vera Mobile app coupled with an Ezlo Plus wireless hub.
- Q Will this stand up to being exposed to the weather? answer nowAsked by April 5, 2022 1:20 PMonA
This model can be installed on exterior entrance doors but is not recommended for gate applications where the interior unit is exposed to the elements.
- Q Does this model connect to your phone to set/reset codes & security purposes or is that reser... answer nowAsked by March 23, 2021 11:46 PMonA
This version of the YRL226 does not include a network module for remote access. For this ability, you will need the Z-Wave Plus version. Yale YRL226-ZW2
- Q Can the lock handle be rotated 180 degrees when the door swings the other way to open? answer nowAsked by February 24, 2021 5:18 PMonA
Yes, this lock has universal handing. The direction of the handles will be determined by the handing of your door.
- Q Does this work with an app to unlock and lock from your phone? answer nowAsked by September 30, 2020 1:45 PMonA
If you install a Z-Wave Network Module with this lock, you can connect the lock to most Z-Wave enabled hubs and use the app for this service to control the lock remotely. The model on this page is the No Radio version which means the Network Module is not included. The YRL226 model with the Network Module can be found here: https://www.gokeyless.com/product/yale-yrl226zw-z-wave-touchscreen-lever-lock/
- Q Can this be installed outside on a yard gate? answer nowAsked by June 9, 2020 10:26 PMonA
The interior unit is not weather rated so exterior applications are not recommended.
- Q How do I enable the auto-lock feature? answer nowAsked by March 15, 2020 3:24 PMonA
To enable the Auto-Lock feature, please follow the below:
- Enter your Master pin code followed by #
- Press 3 and then #
- Press 1 and then #
- Press * to complete the sequence.
- Q I have a Schlage deadbolt installed above my current handle, can this lock fit under it? The spac... answer nowAsked by January 13, 2020 10:01 AMonA
This unit will extend roughly 5" above the center of the borehole. If you have 5 1/2" of clearance, this lock should fit perfectly but I would recommend measuring with your Schlage lock installed to be sure that the unit will fit.
- Q Is sc1 cylinder available for this? answer nowAsked by January 2, 2020 10:06 AMonA
Yes, this lock can be ordered with a Schlage SC1 keyway if requested at the time of purchase.
Kwame (verified owner) –
I replace this lock because the motor went out. Everything went smoothly. It was easy to install and program.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Ron Anderson (verified owner) –
I replaced two locksets with these. One required a modification to the doorhole, enlarging it slightly. the Yale lockset was simple to install. You do have to be check the alignment of the spindles going into the latch as it is possible to to have them off by a half turn, which will not allow the lock to work correctly. Test it manually as you install it. The programming is simple, quick and straightforward. I programmed one with an automatic relock after one minute. The quality of the components looks to be quite good. The Yale strike had a much brighter finish than the one it replaced. I had some questions when I bought the first lock. GoKeyless employees answered all my questions via chat and phone.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
CM (verified owner) –
Im not one to leave reviews and i was highly sketched out that there were no reviews prior to me buying this cause i have been scammed before. I placed my order and a few days later i received my keyless entry and installed it and it works perfectly!! I have never been happier and its amazing to open the door with a code and not have to remeber where i put my keys!! Thank you so much!
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch