- SSA1US emits a loud audible alarm >[email protected] and a strobe lighting when an alarm signal is received from a device in the Z-Wave home network
- Indoor use only
- Intended for use inside a Z-Wave Home Automation network as a Siren / Strobe Light Alarm
- Can be used in a normal, existing home’s security system with wired controllers, using Z-Wave to RS-232/485 bridge
- Extends the range of existing Z-Wave devices in the mesh network by acting as a signal repeater
- Uses the latest and most successful wireless home automation technology
- Tamper proof. Uses 9V battery backup to sound alarm if AC power is disconnected / cut
- SSA is fully programmable with Z-wave smart controllers to provide the audible and visual notifications you set for your automation and/or security network
- Siren ONLY mode – Strobe ONLY mode – Strobe & Siren Mode
- Strobe Lense Color: Clear (Order red lense)
- Power: 12V DC adaptor and option for 9V backup battery
- FCC and Canada IC certified for 908.4 MHZ Z-Wave RF communications
- Complies with European Test standard: ETSI EN 300 220 for 868.4 MHZ Z-Wave RF communications
- Frequency Range: 908.42MHz (US); 868.4MHz (EU)
- Distance Range: Max 100ft line of sight in unobstructed environment. Extend the range by adding Z-Wave devices to your system
- System Requirement: Any Z-Wave enabled network and controller (Check out VeraEdge, VeraPlus, and BeHome247)
- Install: With two screws using the included mounting plate
This is Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
3.5 in. Diameter x 1.25 in. (90mm Diameter x 34mm)
|Inside Operating Temperature Range|
-10ºC (14F) to +70ºC (158F)
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.