Kaba PowerPlex P2031BLL626
Electronic Lock with PowerStar
By harnessing power created from the simple motion of the handle, PowerPlex reduces battery waste and drives down access control maintenance costs to virtually zero. It’s hard to imagine, but even without any activity at the lock, PowerPlex holds a full charge for up to 10 weeks. With a sealed unit and durable finish the lock withstands a broad range of climates and is perfect for outdoor and remote locations.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Self-Powering with PowerStar Technology: No batteries to end up in a landfill!
- How It Works: Enter your 4-8 digit PIN sequence, and turn lever to open door
- 100 Users Supported: Millions of possible code choices
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Compliant: Manufactured free of toxic metals
- Satin Chrome Finish: Satin brass available upon request
- 3 Operation Modes: PIN access, lockout, & passage
- Lockout Mode: De-activates all regular user and manager codes, excluding Master code
- Passage Mode: Toggle on/off, or pre-program to re-lock after a certain number of hours
- Full-size ADA Lever: Field reversible for left and right swing doors
- Perfect for Wood and Metal Doors: Installation screws for both included
- Program Via the Lock’s Keypad
- Rugged Clutch Mechanism: Ensures long life & durability
- Four Authority Levels: Master, Manager, User and Service (Service users allowed only ‘one-time’ access, or access for 1-24 hours)
- Auto-Locking: Program into passage mode at any time by following command-sequence
- Free Exiting at All Times with Inside Lever
- Patented LectroBolt: Ease of Installation
- Retrofits Cylindrical Latch Locksets
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Key Override: Prepped for Best & Equivalents I/C (interchangeable core). You may use your own Best and equivalent 6-pin or 7-pin IC key cores in this prep, or you can order one from us at checkout. Be sure to select the Falcon brand, as its the one we use. The prep also supports, Arrow, Eagle, KSP, or LM brand IC cores. Call us at (877) 439-5377 if you want one of these brands. See pick and bump proof, and standard key override models
- 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty; Built-in warranty counter in lock memory
Nothing short of spectacular, and nothing like it in the world of locks, the all new PowerPlex 2000 with PowerStar technology generates its own power with each turn of the lever. Most keyless entry systems require wiring, or at least batteries for power, increasing installation and maintenance costs.
With the self-powering P-2000, not only do you get an ecosmart, waste reducing, environmentally friendly solution, you get a system with a faster payback, without sacrificing any industry-standard capabilities typically found in a stand-alone entry-level physical security solution.
Multiple operation modes and authority levels, including a capacity to handle up to 100 users, offers you scalability, allows you to manage administrative rights, and provides you the versatility to keep doors secured or open when you need them to be.
For instance, using the duration of passage mode configuration sequence, you can program the lock to stay open for a period of 1-24 hours, and then automatically re-lock each day at the end of this duration. This is exactly what you need for public areas where you must have free access for a period of time.
Easily able to replace your keyed-in lock, the PowerPlex 2000 with PowerStar only takes one individual to put it in, no need for extra hands. And, there is no wiring to or through the door, saving you even more time when setting up your new keyless entry system.
More than once, this lock will bail you out of a tough situation. Those phone calls from staff wanting to know when you’ll arrive to let them in will disappear, along with the expense of doing lock updates and key replacements when an employee leaves.
Just wait to see the amazement on your staff’s faces when you enroll them into the lock and hear all the ways they feel it will save time and make their work environment safer and more secure. You’ll be the hero.
Banks, Hospitals, Schools, Restaurants, Movie Theaters, Airports, Retail, Offices, Pharmacies
Product Enhancement | Effective 3/1/12
E-Plex 2000 Series locks now available with audit trail and software management. Utilizing the M-Unit Kit (sold separate), and E-Plex Standard Software (Download FREE), you can access the last 1,000 audit events recorded in memory, including the use of the mechanical key override.
Product Enhancement | Effective 5/15/13
KABA E-Plex 2000 Series locks are now the PowerPlex 2000. The new PowerPlex operates like any other standalone lock, no need to “pump” the lever first, they come with a new lower list price, and upgraded internal mechanical design to withstand rugged Grade 1 commercial use, a 3 year warranty, and an ASA strike is now included every cylindrical PowerPlex 2000.
8 15/16 (H) x 3 5/16 (W) x 3 3/16 (D)
8 7/8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 2 1/4 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/2 in.
4 to 8 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Indoor/Outdoor, Windstorm approved/certified
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Solid cast exterior housing, Solid cast, ADA-compliant levers
2 3/4 in.
Key, Keypad – Digits
Lever Handle Door Locks
A156.25, Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
3 Year Manufacturer
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
What others are saying
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is this a commercial lock? Do the numbers on the key pad come off easily? Can you scratch them of... answer nowAsked by November 18, 2021 12:34 PMonA
This is a commercial grade lock. The numbers on the keypad are recessed and cannot be scratched off.
- Q Can you program this lock from a smartphone? answer nowAsked by March 4, 2020 10:37 AMonA
This model is entirely standalone and can only be programmed at the keypad. For models that can be programmed from a mobile device, please contact our sales team at 937-247-9327!
- Q will this work on a old mortis door with the cylinder above the door knob and 1 3/4 backset? answer nowAsked by September 18, 2017 2:26 PMonA Unfortunately, this will not fit that prep. Your door will have to be drilled out to accept the now standard specification of 2 1/8 inch cross bore.
Win (verified owner) –
Product has worked perfectly. Great for granting access to only certain greenhouse bays. Has held up in high humidity and temperatures.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Love it! No batteries to change. Plenty of code possibilities to add or change with changing tenants. No keys to deal with. Heavy duty.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Sascha Moser –
Awesome product. Knowledgeable chat support, very prompt and seamless delivery and processing. Overall a very satisfied customer!
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch