Lockey M220 Surface Mounted Compact Digital Door Lock
$98.86 – $106.36
Most commonly used on aluminum storefront doors including franchise stores with employee turnover, this all mechanical lock is suitable for a variety of applications such as boats, RV’s, gates, safes, drawers, liquor/medicine cabinets and lockers.
- Weatherproof performance
- Durable 3 layer laminate steel
- Reversible long bar – 2 3/8″ throw, and short bar – 3/4″ throw
- Fits doors 1/8″ thick (need to use M5 screws) to 2″ thick
- Extension kit” for doors up to 5″ thick may be ordered at checkout
- Can be made to fit glass doors as thin as 1/16″
- Works on most hinged doors
- Bump and “pick” proof digital door lock
- Perfect for narrow door frames, thin doors, boat door lock, and RV door lock
- No batteries or wiring necessary
- Mounting, operating instructions, and positioning template included
- Manufacturer warranty
- Aluminum storefront doors
- Garage Doors
- Boats & RV’s
1 7/16 (W) x 4 7/8 (H) x 1 3/4 (D) in.
|Total Coverage with Trim Plates|
5 5/8 (H) x 2 1/2 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
|Door Thickness Maximum|
3 to 5 Characters
Keypad – Digits
Satin Chrome, Marine Grade, Satin Nickel, Jet Black, Bright Brass, Antique Brass, White
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin The lock itself will work on that type of fence however, you will need an extension kit for this to work. Please see the link below for the required product. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/lockey-extension-kit/
- Q Does the bolt automatically slide back into place or does it need to be done manually? How does t... answer nowAnswered by the admin The Lockey M220 is a mechanical deadbolt lock. This means there are no batteries and uses push pins for its coded entry. When a valid code is entered you then turn the knob to throw the deadbolt and then must turn the deadbolt again to lock it. There is no automatic throwing feature in this lock.
- Q I want to use this on a gate with a metal frame. Could the bolts attaching the lock go through th... answer nowAnswered by the admin