Z-Wave Home Motion Sensor
Clearance – Limited Quantities Remaining
- Set Nexia to notify you with a text message or email alert when activity is detected in the home
- Set Nexia to record a short video when activity is present
- Incorporate into a scene so the lights turn on where there is activity
- Simple installation and set up – no drilling required
- Up to 3 year battery life for normal usage, no wiring required
- Detection area of approximately 20′ * 39‘ (radial distance)
- For indoor use
- Detection Area: 20’ * 39’ (this is a radial distance)
- Detection Angle: 90 degrees
- Operating Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Pet Immunity: Set at approx. 50 lbs / 22.7 kgs, this can be disabled
- Model: RS200HC V N N SL
The Nexia Home Motion Sensor requires our standard subscription plan. It allows you to control up to 231 Z-Wave enabled devices with your Nexia Home Bridge directly from your mobile device or computer (Bridge included also included in Home Security Kits, Home Energy Kit). You also can add an unlimited number of Nexia Cameras to your account and take advantage of the 75 MB of video recording included with this subscription. And, you can choose to increase your video recording storage space by adding on one of video recording optional enhancements. This standard subscription plan is really the best way to truly automate every aspect of your home and provides you with the most flexibility to run your home from wherever.
This is a Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
3.5 (W) x 2.5 (H) x 2 (D) in.
3-Volt CR123A Lithium
32º to 120º F (0º to 49º C)
908.42 MHz, Z-Wave
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.