Extra Heavy-Duty Combination Door Lock
$437.18 – $565.04
Keep it simple. The Simplex 5021 hits the top of the charts for security and reliability with easy keyless access. This heavy duty and fully mechanical keyless lock reduces the costs and problems associated with electronic maintenance, managing keys, and labor.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- ADA compliant lock
- 100% mechanical push-button lock
- 6 decorative finishes. Bright brass and satin brass are PVD finishes. The black finish features satin chrome levers and accents. The dark bronze PVD finish is a simulated 10B/613 finish and features brass accents. Premium finish (bright chrome) may result in a small delivery lead time – please call (877) 439-5377 to verify
- Thousands of possible codes combinations
- Change code with change tool (provided) from exterior side on 5021 and 5041 models, interior side on 5031 and 5051 model to meet Dept. of Defense standards
- Auto-locking; available for order with passage mode feature in 5041 model
- Covers existing standard ASA 161 door hole
- Kaba 5000 Extra heavy duty latchbolt with deadlocking plunger
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- All hardware and instructions included
- Backset: 2 3/4″ included (2 3/8″ available at checkout) How do I measure?
- Low maintenance, no batteries or wires
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
- Key override – lock comes furnished with a 6 pin conventional Schlage cylinder with Schlage C keyway for emergency access
|- Upgrade opportunity: Want to assign each user their own code? Want to track entries? Check out Kaba E-Plex E5031|
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/8 (W) x 3 3/16 (D) in.
8 7/8 (H) x 3 3/16 (W) x 2 1/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 1/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
A156.2, Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
1 to 5 Digits
2 3/4 in.
Extra heavy-duty solid cast housings, Solid cast, ADA-compliant levers
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for A labeled doors
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can you open the door with one hand or do you have to press enter at the same time you turn the d... answer nowAsked by Gabby on January 3, 2023 2:16 PMA
After putting in a valid code this lock will remain unlocked until the handle is turned, then it will relock.
- Q The lock opens when you press enter. What is the problem? answer nowAsked by Al on September 28, 2022 7:33 PMA
This is typically an indication that someone attempted to change the combination but missed a step during the process causing the combination chamber to be cleared. To resolve this issue, the combination chamber will need to be manually reset using the steps below.
- Q is the key override just to unlock the door in case a code is forgotten, or can it be used to loc... answer nowAsked by HL on February 15, 2022 4:33 PMA
The key override is just to unlock the door should there be an emergency or if the code isn't working. It does not lock it back.
Please feel free to check out our guide on changing the code on the Simplex 5000 series here: https://www.gokeyless.com/blog/kaba-simplex-5000-lock-change-code/
- Q Will the key override leave the door open if used? Looking for a secured entry that can also be l... answer nowAsked by Patti Opsahl on August 11, 2020 11:37 AMA
When the key is used, this will only temporarily unlock the door. This model does not have any passage mode capabilities. However, the Simplex 5041 does have the ability to be left unlocked by turning the interior knob. The Simplex 5041 can be found here: https://www.gokeyless.com/product/kaba-simplex-5041-keyless-lock/
- Q Does the Simplex 5021 come with lever for the outside and knob for inside of gate for security? O... answer nowAsked by April on August 3, 2020 3:16 AMA
The Simplex 5000 model is typically ordered with either levers or knobs for both sides (the knob version can be found here).
For more information on availability with different knob styles, please contact our sales department at 937-247-9327, option 1!