Narrow Stile Access Control Lock
Advanced stand-alone keypad security for aluminum frame glass office and storefront doors.
Fitness Centers/Gyms, Storefronts, Managed Properties, Showrooms, Retail, Airports, Restaurants, Campuses, Movie Theaters, Schools, Offices, Pharmacies
- Wire-free, standalone lock
- Retrofits traditional keyed-in aluminum store doors with Adams Rite 4510, 4900 Series, 1850, 1950, 4710, and 4730 locks
- Outside trim only. Inside paddle hardware and deadlatch (also available in DL1325 and DL1350 deadbolt models) are available at checkout
- Field proven familiar Trilogy name
- 2000 user capacity
- Program at lock, or using Windows PC based software
- Must purchase the PC interface cables at checkout in order transfer your user data to the lock and download and review your audit trail. (software CD included with purchase of cables, or can be downloaded from Alarm Lock website)
- Real-time clock lets you scheduled up to 500 timed events, including Holiday schedules. Program lock to auto lock at certain times, or auto-unlock. Program times when certain users or groups of users can gain access
- Multilevel user setup: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic Users
- Program one-time entry codes, quick passage mode, passage mode, emergency and service codes, and lockout codes
- WeatherPROOF performance
- 3-15 seconds allowable entry time, user definable; how long user has once they enter pin before door re-locks behind them
- Greater security with “Temporary Keypad Lockout” after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp for a printable record of all electronic activity – use the DTM hand held or a laptop computer to download audit trail data from lock (PC and DTM interface cables required – available at checkout)
- Real-time clock allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- Simple do-it-yourself installation; instructions included
- Long battery life; uses 2 standard off the shelf lithium 3V batteries, included
- Visual and audible low battery alerts
- Key override; includes a 1 3/8″ long mortise cylinder from the manufacturer and 2 keys. All mortise cylinders are interchangeable so if you have a name brand one you want to use you can, or we sell name brand ones. Please call us at (877) 439-5377 for custom cylinder orders.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Schedule access times and combat lost keys and lockouts with the DL1300. It features timed lock/unlock, audit trail, and the ability to use a convenient DTM data transfer module to upload your user schedules from your desktop or laptop computer. This electronic access lock is a cost-friendly key management solution for your narrow stile, aluminum glass doors. A one-time financial commitment gets you a powerful, 2000 user capacity, easy to maintain keyless entry system that will pay for itself each and every time you don't have to re-key or change your locks.
14 3/8 (H) x 1 5/8 (D) x 1 3/4 (W) in.
1 3/4 in.
3-Volt CR123A Lithium
3 to 6 Digits
|Timed Entry Allowance|
3 to 15 sec.
|Event Audit Trail|
500, Automated Unlock/Lock
Vandal Resistant, Zinc Alloy
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to +151°F (-35° to +66°C)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 2 in.
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Scheduling
Keypad – Digits
1 1/2 in., 1 1/8 in., 31/32 in.
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
No, this does not have the ability to use a phone.
The AL-PCI2U DL-Windows software is PC based but can be run in a windows environment on a Mac.
- Q Can we have the option to manually lock and unlock instead of it auto locking as this will be goi... answer nowA
Yes, there is a manual locking and unlocking option that will work with standard Adams Rite Swing bolts such as the MS1850 for manual locking of doors the PDL1350. Yes, you can use cards and fobs as well as codes to open the PDL1350. However, keep in mind that anytime the lock is unlocked it will stay unlocked until you choose to re-lock it by hand either from the interior or the exterior. We recommend that you speak with our sales staff to ensure you get all of the correct product for your door to function properly.
- Q Our goal is to be able to unlock and lock the door with either a key or a code. We currently have... answer nowA
Yes, you can accomplish what you are asking with the DL1300 and the addition of the 4900 and 4591. However, if you are looking to keep the swing bolt function that you currently have and you only want to add a code to go with a key we would suggest using a DL1325 or DL1350. This way you would still have the same function with the key and deadbolt setup but you are adding a code. If you go with the DL1300 you are changing everything to an auto-locking latch rather than the deadbolt locking you have now. We would recommend speaking with our sales staff at 937-247-9327 opt. 1 to ensure you get the right lock for your needs.
- ANot for this particular lock, however, you can purchase the DL1300ET version which is specifically designed to work with many different RIM exit narrow stile exit bars.
- Q Does it work on glass double doors? One is locked stationary 99% of the time and the door we use ... answer nowAnswered by the admin Based on the set up that you have, yes this could work. As you have stated of the door if then opened it would not be secure.
- Q Is this adaptable to a sliding glass door locking system or is there a different version for slid... answer nowA
No, this lock is not designed to work with sliding glass doors as they use different locking mechanisms and require a different type of install. While we do not have anything electronic we do have a basic mechanical Lockey CL-150.
- Q Can this deice be installed on a 2-1/4" thick exterior aluminum framed door? If yes, what needs t... answer nowANo, unfortunately, they will only go to 1 7/8 for their maximum thickness. For a door, that thick a hardwired solution would be the best option such as the GK-ESNS-KIT.