Narrow Stile Access Control Lock
The Trilogy DL1300 is a DIY stand-alone access control solution that can quickly be installed on your aluminum-frame glass doors. Suitable for gyms, storefronts, offices, and more. This lock supports 100 users. Smart, user-friendly, and revolutionizes key management. Forget the days of having to re-key and change out locks.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Fitness Centers/Gyms, Storefronts, Managed Properties, Showrooms, Retail, Airports, Restaurants, Campuses, Movie Theaters, Schools, Offices, Pharmacies
- Wire-free, standalone lock
- Retrofits traditional keyed-in aluminum store doors with Adams Rite 4510, 4900 Series, 1850, 1950, 4710, and 4730 locks
- Outside trim only. Inside paddle hardware and deadlatch (also available in DL1325 and DL1350 deadbolt models) are available at checkout
- Field proven familiar Trilogy name
- 2000 user capacity
- Program at lock, or using Windows PC based software
- Must purchase the PC interface cables at checkout in order transfer your user data to the lock and download and review your audit trail. (software CD included with purchase of cables, or can be downloaded from Alarm Lock website)
- Real-time clock lets you scheduled up to 500 timed events, including Holiday schedules. Program lock to auto lock at certain times, or auto-unlock. Program times when certain users or groups of users can gain access
- Multilevel user setup: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic Users
- Program one-time entry codes, quick passage mode, passage mode, emergency and service codes, and lockout codes
- WeatherPROOF performance
- 3-15 seconds allowable entry time, user definable; how long user has once they enter pin before door re-locks behind them
- Greater security with “Temporary Keypad Lockout” after 3 unsuccessful code-entry attempts
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp for a printable record of all electronic activity – use the DTM hand held or a laptop computer to download audit trail data from lock (PC and DTM interface cables required – available at checkout)
- Real-time clock allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy
- Simple do-it-yourself installation; instructions included
- Long battery life; uses 2 standard off the shelf lithium 3V batteries, included
- Visual and audible low battery alerts
- Key override; includes a 1 3/8″ long mortise cylinder from the manufacturer and 2 keys. All mortise cylinders are interchangeable so if you have a name brand one you want to use you can, or we sell name brand ones. Please call us at (877) 439-5377 for custom cylinder orders.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Schedule access times and combat lost keys and lockouts with the DL1300. It features timed lock/unlock, audit trail, and the ability to use a convenient DTM data transfer module to upload your user schedules from your desktop or laptop computer. This electronic access lock is a cost-friendly key management solution for your narrow stile, aluminum glass doors. A one-time financial commitment gets you a powerful, 2000 user capacity, easy to maintain keyless entry system that will pay for itself each and every time you don’t have to re-key or change your locks.
14 3/8 (H) x 1 5/8 (D) x 1 3/4 (W) in.
3-Volt CR123A Lithium
3 to 6 Digits
|Timed Entry Allowance|
3 to 15 sec.
|Event Audit Trail|
500, Automated Unlock/Lock
Vandal Resistant, Zinc Alloy
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 2 in.
Alarm Lock Trilogy
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Scheduling, Timed Codes
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
1 1/2 in., 1 1/8 in., 31/32 in.
2 Year Manufacturer
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
*Basic email support only. Additional support time available for a fee.
You are not comparing apples to apples when shopping for Trilogy locks online.
GoKeyless is a full service company and backs up its sales support with product and technical support.
What good is the lock to you when you have to spend countless hours trying to find the answer to something when you could have just contacted the experts.
In addition to answering technical questions for you — troubleshooting only, does not include training, or programming — our agents are also available for paid training on importing your users, communicating with the lock, establishing your mission critical access schedules, navigating the software, and utilizing all of the features and functions of your new access control system.
Technical Support Hours: M-F 9am-5pm EST
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I have a commercial office building with 10 tenants. Each rents a single room. Would all 10 tenan... answer nowAsked by August 26, 2023 10:15 AMonA
This is certainly possible with the Trilogy DL1300. You may program up to 2,000 unique user codes. If you desire each tenant to have their own unique code, this is possible when programming it with the DL Windows software or by programming it by hand!
- Q Reviews date back to 2007. Is the software compatible with a current OS? answer nowAsked by July 28, 2023 11:30 AMonA
Yes. DL Windows and the Trilogy locks are compatible with Windows 11, though it is recommended to use the newest version of DL Windows (5.5.4).
- Q What we need: During business hours, our patients can access our offices with a button key code. ... answer nowAsked by December 27, 2022 11:19 PMonA
This model does have the ability to schedule access codes to only have access during specified times and be disabled outside of the scheduled period. This can be done directly at the lock or by using the DL-Windows management software.
- Q Is there an installation guide if we have to move this to another door and lost the original pack... answer nowAsked by November 11, 2022 10:36 AMonA
Please feel free to use the link below to download a copy of the installation guide.
- Q Hi, I am going to use this trilogy DL1300 for a narrow style storefront aluminum door and so I ne... answer nowAsked by July 6, 2022 8:59 PMonA
Please see the drill template in the link below!
- Q Will this lock work on a Neuma Triple Latch Hurricane Door? answer nowAsked by August 31, 2021 10:56 AMonA
This model does not have the ability to control a 3-point locking system.
- Q Would this work on a pool gate? I need a lock that I can program to lock and unlock at certain ho... answer nowAsked by January 15, 2021 6:34 PMonA
Typically we would not recommend this model for gate applications as it is designed for narrow storefront doors where it can pair to a mortise lock body and an exit handle/paddle. For pool gates, we would recommend the DL2800 with the Keedex K-BXSIM gate box. This lock has the same programming capabilities as the DL1300 but has a handle on both sides of the lock and includes the latching hardware needed to secure the gate. On the DL2800, the interior handle will always retract the latch even if the keypad side is secured. If you need to secure both sides of the gate. the DL5200 would be recommended.
- Q Will this work on double doors where both doors have a panic bar? answer nowAsked by September 11, 2020 2:20 PMonA
To pair this lock with an exit bar, you will need the DL1300ET model but this can be used for double door applications.
- Q Does the lock have a wireless capability to use with a mobile phone? answer nowAsked by February 24, 2019 8:18 PMonA
No, this does not have the ability to use a phone.