Trilogy Networx WiFi Access System-in-a-Box
- Heavy-duty ANSI Grade 1 wireless security
- Cylindrical deadlatch locking mechanism
- Supports up to 5000 users via 3-6 digit PINs, or HID prox cards
- Compatible with any HID 125kHZ prox cards 26-48bit
- Execute new network-wide capabilities including emergency priority global lockdown or unlock from any Networx lock, or the network’s PC
- Operates on (4) C size batteries, included
- Unsurpassed 5-year+ battery life; no supplementary power supplies needed
- Manage up to 63 locks per AL-IM2-80211 WiFi gateway, and 2000 locks system wide using gateways and wireless expanders
- On demand user, and user group scheduling (500 timed schedule capacity)
- On demand audit trail reporting with time/date stamp (Prior 35,000 events)
- Offline programming may be done at the PDL6100’s 12-button keypad, or prox card reader
- T2, and T3 Trilogy customers who maintain user and door information can continue to use their existing DL-Windows database to seamlessly manage Networx. Add one new Networx lock, or 2000 to existing system
- Uninterrupted Door Access Usage: Lock retains all programming and data even in the event of power outage or server offline occurrence
- Bi-directional communication using highest level of commercially available encryption (128-bit AES PC)
- Remote System Management: Accomplished with VPN/remote capability
- 1 Button remote release available (sold separately)
- Weatherproof for installation in harsh settings
- Architectural finish
- Key Override: Includes standard 6-Pin cylinder with Schlage SC1 keyway. You may also use other Schlage cylinders, or Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480, ASSA 65-611, & Lori cylinders
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Install your very first door with this bundled starter pack from Trilogy. Realize over $300 in savings (if purchased separately) and get up and running quickly as all necessary components for a wireless one door access control system are included in the box. Expandable to 2,000 doors (a lot but we hope you get there!), Networx secures your facility with identification cards and empowers you to act globally, eliminate door-to-door labor, and schedule updates to download automatically to the lock. Less than half the price of a wired system, now in a cost-effective packaged kit from the makers of Trilogy, the #1 access lock in its class.
Lock: 8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 11/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in. (Thicknesses up to 3 1/2 in. may be special ordered at additional cost)
3 to 6 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
|Event Audit Trail|
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31°F to +151°F (-35°C to +66°C )
Trilogy, Trilogy Networx
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Privacy/Lockdown, Remote Control, Scheduling
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits, Proximity Card/Fob
Grade 1 (Best)
UL 3 hr. Latch
900MHz, IEEE 802.11b/g
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is there any electrical work that needs to be done and does everything come in the box with the u... answer nowAsked by July 27, 2021 8:49 AMonAnswered by the admin
The lock itself is battery powered and the gateway will need to be plugged into a power outlet and the network switch that the PC is connected to. Outside of the network connection and computer needed to run the DL-Windows software, this package contains everything needed for a fully functional access control system.
- Q Can this system print entry data to a printer via wifi? answer nowAsked by May 26, 2020 10:31 AMonAnswered by the admin
It certainly can!
- Q Does this ha e a weigand output to integrate with existing access control system? answer nowAsked by January 31, 2019 1:00 PMonAnswered by the admin
No, this is not designed to work with other systems as it is proprietary to Alarmlock systems only and specifically the Networx system.
- Q What is the approximate cost for a system including six locks? Does the system support remote adm... answer nowAsked by June 6, 2018 5:57 PMonA If you buy all kits it will approximately be $9,000.00 however, in most cases it is best to talk to one of our representatives as the cost will be much cheaper when we know your entire configuration and get you the correct product needed. Please be sure to reach out to our sales representatives at 937-247-9327 option 1 for an accurate and up to date quote.
- Q Does this 'system-in-a-box' include the ability to encode the Prox cards? or are they card coded?... answer nowAsked by February 17, 2018 6:17 PMonA The Trilogy system is a proprietary system with both the cards and the lock itself. The cards purchased are already precoded and just need to input in the software in order to work in the lock.