Trilogy Networx Wireless Access System-in-a-Box
- Heavy-duty ANSI Grade 1 wireless security
- Cylindrical deadlatch locking mechanism
- Supports up to 5000 users via 3-6 digit PINs, or HID prox cards
- Compatible with any HID 125kHZ prox cards 26-48bit
- Execute new network-wide capabilities including emergency priority global lockdown or unlock from any Networx lock, or the network’s PC
- Operates on (4) C size batteries, included
- Unsurpassed 5-year+ battery life; no supplementary power supplies needed
- Manage up to 63 locks per AL-IME2 gateway, and 2000 locks system wide using gateways and wireless expanders
- On demand user, and user group scheduling (500 timed schedule capacity)
- On demand audit trail reporting with time/date stamp (Prior 35,000 events)
- Offline programming may be done at the PDL6100’s 12-button keypad, or prox card reader
- T2, and T3 Trilogy customers who maintain user and door information can continue to use their existing DL-Windows database to seamlessly manage Networx. Add one new Networx lock, or 2000 to existing system
- Uninterrupted Door Access Usage: Lock retains all programming and data even in the event of power outage or server offline occurrence
- Bi-directional communication using highest level of commercially available encryption (128-bit AES PC)
- Remote System Management: Accomplished with VPN/remote capability
- 1 Button remote release available (sold separately)
- Weatherproof for installation in harsh settings
- Architectural finish
- Key Override: Includes standard 6-Pin cylinder with Schlage SC1 keyway. You may also use other Schlage cylinders, or Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480, ASSA 65-611, & Lori cylinders
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Install your very first door with this bundled starter pack from Trilogy. Realize over $250 in savings (if purchased separately) and get up and running quickly as all necessary components for a wireless one door access control system are included in the box. Expandable to 2,000 doors (a lot but we hope you get there!), Networx secures your facility with identification cards and empowers you to act globally, eliminate door-to-door labor, and schedule updates to download automatically to the lock. Less than half the price of a wired system, now in a cost-effective packaged kit from the makers of Trilogy, the #1 access lock in its class.
Lock: 8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 11/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in. (Thicknesses up to 3 1/2 in. may be special ordered at additional cost)
3 to 6 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s), Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
|Event Audit Trail|
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31°F to +151°F (-35°C to +66°C )
Trilogy, Trilogy Networx
Audit Trail, Scheduling, Remote Control, Privacy/Lockdown, Passage Mode
Keypad – Digits, Proximity Card/Fob
Grade 1 (Best)
UL 3 hr. Latch
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin
No, it does not have access notifications such as live event monitoring at this time. If you would like wireless locks with live even monitoring we would recommend the Kaba wireless system. Please contact our commercial sales staff so that they can walk you through the products that you need to get up and running.
- Answered by the admin
While this specific lock does not the ETPDN does work with the Von Duprin 99 RIM panic bar and has all of the same features and benefits as this specific lock but it does not come in a pre-made pack. You would need to purchase the additional items: Gateway, cards, and software. Please contact our sales department and speak with a sales rep to make sure that you get all of the correct items for your needs.
- Q We need to install it on a double door glass door. Possible? if not, do you have another solution? answer nowAnswered by the admin Unfortunately, this model will not install on a glass door. Depending on the configuration of your door the recommended solution would be a NET PDK lock and panel. This will give you the Networx solution you are looking for and continue to maintain the integrity of the door. I have provided the links to those products below. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/alarm-lock-netpdk-hid-prox-reader/ https://www.gokeyless.com/product/trilogy-networx-al-ime2-version-2-gateway/
- Q Can this be expanded to cover two different locks, such as one on the front door and one on the r... answer nowA
Yes it can. You'll need the expander module. You can segment the fobs as well, allowing certain fobs access to one door and then disabling them from working on the other door and vice versa.
- Q Can the software be loaded onto more than one computer? We have 2 computers that we would like to... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Yes, you can have one computer set up to be the server and the other computer would be the client setup connected back to the server. Please contact our commercial sales team if you have any additional questions.