Trilogy Networx Wireless Access System-in-a-Box
- Heavy-duty ANSI Grade 1 wireless security
- Cylindrical deadlatch locking mechanism
- Supports up to 5000 users via 3-6 digit PINs, or HID prox cards
- Compatible with any HID 125kHZ prox cards 26-48bit
- Execute new network-wide capabilities including emergency priority global lockdown or unlock from any Networx lock, or the network’s PC
- Operates on (4) C size batteries, included
- Unsurpassed 5-year+ battery life; no supplementary power supplies needed
- Manage up to 63 locks per AL-IME2 gateway, and 2000 locks system wide using gateways and wireless expanders
- On demand user, and user group scheduling (500 timed schedule capacity)
- On demand audit trail reporting with time/date stamp (Prior 35,000 events)
- Offline programming may be done at the PDL6100’s 12-button keypad, or prox card reader
- T2, and T3 Trilogy customers who maintain user and door information can continue to use their existing DL-Windows database to seamlessly manage Networx. Add one new Networx lock, or 2000 to existing system
- Uninterrupted Door Access Usage: Lock retains all programming and data even in the event of power outage or server offline occurrence
- Bi-directional communication using highest level of commercially available encryption (128-bit AES PC)
- Remote System Management: Accomplished with VPN/remote capability
- 1 Button remote release available (sold separately)
- Weatherproof for installation in harsh settings
- Architectural finish
- Key Override: Includes standard 6-Pin cylinder with Schlage SC1 keyway. You may also use other Schlage cylinders, or Corbin-Russwin CL, Sargent 480, ASSA 65-611, & Lori cylinders
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Install your very first door with this bundled starter pack from Trilogy. Realize over $250 in savings (if purchased separately) and get up and running quickly as all necessary components for a wireless one door access control system are included in the box. Expandable to 2,000 doors (a lot but we hope you get there!), Networx secures your facility with identification cards and empowers you to act globally, eliminate door-to-door labor, and schedule updates to download automatically to the lock. Less than half the price of a wired system, now in a cost-effective packaged kit from the makers of Trilogy, the #1 access lock in its class.
Lock: 8 (H) x 3 1/4 (W) x 1 11/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 5/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 7/8 in. (Thicknesses up to 3 1/2 in. may be special ordered at additional cost)
3 to 6 Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 5 in.
|Event Audit Trail|
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31°F to +151°F (-35°C to +66°C )
Trilogy, Trilogy Networx
Audit Trail, Passage Mode, Privacy/Lockdown, Remote Control, Scheduling
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits, Proximity Card/Fob
Grade 1 (Best)
UL 3 hr. Latch
2 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Do you offer a model that is 1 1/2" to 2" max-width? answer nowAsked by February 19, 2021 12:16 PMonAnswered by the admin
If this is for a storefront door, we would recommend the PDL1300NW. However, the width is 2 1/4".
- Q Does this lock have a smartphone app that can be used to unlock/lock it? If not, do you have a si... answer nowAsked by February 17, 2020 6:57 AMonAnswered by the admin
The Trilogy system does not feature a dedicated mobile app for remote control. At this time, the system is managed directly from a dedicated PC through the DL-Windows software.
- Q I currently have this lockset but at the time the badge access was not available. Will I have to ... answer nowAsked by October 21, 2019 10:49 AMonAnswered by the admin
If you have a Trilogy model that does not have a proc reader, and you are looking to begin using proximity cards for access, you will need to replace the lockset with a model that has a compatible reader.
- Q Will the wireless system work on two doors located within 20-25 feet of each other? answer nowAsked by September 13, 2019 5:35 PMonAnswered by the admin
The gateway should have no issue communicating with both doors as long as the gateway is mounted an appropriate distance from each door. Usually, we would recommend under 175 feet from the door to the controller.
- Q What software is used for these locks in a stand-alone system? Up to 900 users are managed in a ... answer nowAsked by July 21, 2019 7:27 PMonAnswered by the admin
These locks can be managed either stand-alone or through the DL-Windows software.
As for importing users from another system, the only import method that DL-Windows allows would be via a .CSV spreadsheet. If you are able to export the users from your old system into an Excel document, we can certainly transfer this information back into the DL-Windows software.
- Q Can this key system be used on a gate (chain link)? answer nowAsked by July 5, 2019 9:55 AMonAnswered by the admin
This particular kit is not intended for applications where both halves of the lock are exposed to outdoor elements. If you are looking for a version that can be installed on a gate or other exterior application, you will need to place an order for a full weatherproof model such as the DL2700WP-26D.
- Q Can we have doors at multiple locations controlled by a central computer or an application using ... answer nowAsked by March 8, 2019 4:52 PMonAnswered by the admin
Yes, this can be set up on a network and controlled from a server over a WAN setup. We would highly recommend speaking with our commercial sales staff to ensure you get all of the correct locks and accessories you need.
- Answered by the admin
No, it does not have access notifications such as live event monitoring at this time. If you would like wireless locks with live even monitoring we would recommend the Kaba wireless system. Please contact our commercial sales staff so that they can walk you through the products that you need to get up and running.
- Answered by the admin
No, this is is for a standard cylindrical door. For panic bars, you would need to purchase the ETPDN. We would encourage you to speak to our commercial sales department to ensure you get all the right products you need.
- Q Does this work with Von Duprin Series 99 hardware? answer nowAsked by July 2, 2018 9:18 AMonAnswered by the adminNo, this lock is a standard cylindrical lock and not a panic bar lock. You will want to look at the 115P which is this same style of lock only designed to work with Panic Bars and yes, it will work with the Von Druprin 99 RIM exit push bar.Answered by the admin
While this specific lock does not the ETPDN does work with the Von Duprin 99 RIM panic bar and has all of the same features and benefits as this specific lock but it does not come in a pre-made pack. You would need to purchase the additional items: Gateway, cards, and software. Please contact our sales department and speak with a sales rep to make sure that you get all of the correct items for your needs.