Yale nexTouch AU-NTT613-ZW2
Z-Wave Push Button Exit Trim
The next level in convenient exit! The Yale nexTouch Z-Wave Exit Trim provides easy and secure keyless PIN code access for your exit doors. Equipped with a pushbutton keypad, lockout mode, audit trail and more. Future-proof modular technology allows for upgrades as needs and technology expands.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Multi-Family Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Pushbutton keypad model, touchscreen keypad option also available
- Integrates seamlessly with existing Z-Wave alarm and automation systems, including VeraEdge and VeraPlus controllers
- Exit trim only (exit device sold separately, see compatibility list below)
- Ideal for retrofit projects and new construction multi-family properties, small business office space, retail space, hotel, airport, restroom, or mixed-use commercial building
- Offers easy upgrade from mechanical exit trim to key-free access management
- Augusta lever and Satin Chrome finish standard – other finishes and lever designs available via special order
- Bolt retracted by pushbar on interior and lever on outside except when outside lever is locked
- Standard mortise cylinder
- Key override unlocks the outside lever only
- Deadlocking rim bolt
- Manage up to 500 unique PIN codes in keypad only operation
- Voice guided programming in 3 languages (English, Spanish and French)
- Privacy mode
- Lockout mode
- Low Battery Indication
- 9V battery power backup
- Weather Resistant Seal
- Patented adjustable mounting posts make the nexTouch exit trim compatible with many exit device models
Compatible Exit Rim Device Models/Series
Don’t waste time and money with lockouts, lost keys, and cumbersome key management. Skip the hassle and go keyless with the Yale nexTouch Keypad Exit Trim. This heavy-duty exit trim is equipped with a sleek modern pushbutton keypad for code entry and an ADA friendly lever. Quickly generate secure digital codes to send to staff, vendors, and guests and monitor doors with real-time notifications. The nexTouch Z-Wave series easily integrates into your existing or new Z-Wave network, providing streamlined and centralized property management without having to install extra software. The lock’s low-battery indicator alerts you when it’s time to change batteries, and the 9V battery backup on the exterior prevents a lockout should the lock lose power. In case of emergency, a manual key override unlocks the outside lever. Patented adjustable mounting posts provide compatibility with many exit device models. Ideal for new construction or retrofit projects in multi-family, small business, or mixed-use properties.
13 (H) x 3.125 (W) x 3.3125 (D) in.
10.5 (H) x 3.125 (W) x 2 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum
1 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum
1 3/4 in., 2 1/4 in.
Left Reverse, Right Reverse
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
4 to 8 Digits
Lever Handle Door Locks
40 ft. (increase range with repeaters / mesh network)
Key, Keypad – Digits
Panic/Exit, Exit – Rim
Audit Trail, Auto Relocking, Battery Backup, No Tour, Privacy, Temporary Codes, Timed Codes, Z-Wave Plus
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
-40°F to +140°F (-40° to +60°C)
Front body: Weather Resistant
1 Year Limited Finish, 3 Year Limited Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does this specific lock work with Alarm.com through z-wave? answer nowAsked by December 6, 2023 3:25 PMonA
Yes, Yale Z-Wave locks are compatible with Alarm.com, as long as you have a Z-Wave controller available.
- Q Can user access be controlled remotely? Can I setup users in the cloud or just on the keypad? Can... answer nowAsked by April 26, 2021 11:17 PMonA
This will entirely depend on the Z-Wave system that you have the lock connected to. Without a Z-Wave controller, the lock can only be programmed directly at the keypad and you will not have any remote access.
If the lock is connected to a Z-Wave hub such as Vera, the software that is used to control the hub should give you the ability to add/remove codes remotely, lock/unlock the door, and set scheduled actions without having to be onsite with the lock. These hubs typically require some form of internet access so that you can communicate with the lock from anywhere.
- Q Can I get the YALE NEXTOUCH AU-NTT610-ZW2 in Oiled Bronze Finish? answer nowAsked by February 8, 2021 5:24 PMonA
This model is available in Bright Brass, Satin Bronze, Satin Chrome, and Black Suede through our sales team!