ecoForce Push Button Cabinet Lock with SlamCAM
Stop using tiny little keys to open your cabinets. Open them with EcoForce. This environmentally conscious 5-button wonder doesn’t need to wait while you play find the key to give access. On days when you’re under-caffeinated, a built-in auto re-locking SlamCAM takes over and automatically locks the door or drawer for you.
- SlamCAM self-locking spring loaded latch
- No batteries
- Surface mounted, requires 3/4 in. diameter mounting hole*
- 1 1/8 in. cylinder length for up to 7/8 in. material thickness*
- Available in left, right, and vertical keypad directions
- One user code
- 1 to 5 digit code, can use multiple digits at the same time for code
- Unique “X”-shape keyway (keys sold separately)
- Key override if code is forgotten
- Made in the USA
*Recessed mount and other cylinder length sizes available via special order
- Cabinet doors or drawers
- Storage enclosures
- Medical supply cabinets
- Tool boxes
- Office furniture
The CompX ecoForce is a versatile mechanical push button cabinet lock available in a variety of configurations to fit any project. EcoForce locks come in both recess and surface mount options, with three cylinder length sizes to fit a wide range of material thickness. SlamCAM models lets users simply close the door or drawer to automatically self-lock without having to manually return the knob to the locked position. Locks hold a single one to five digit code and allows users to press up to five digits simultaneously. The unique “X”-shaped key and keyway prevents unauthorized key duplication as well as provides backup access when a code is forgotten.
1.15 (H) x 4.49 (W) x 1 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
Left Hand, Right Hand
Keypad – Digits
1 to 5 Digits
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can the code be changed? If so, how? Would it require taking it down then reinstallation? answer nowAsked by May 12, 2021 3:57 PMonAnswered by the admin
For a walkthrough on how to change the combination on the CompX EcoForce, please contact the support department at this number: 864-297-6655.
- Q Can this be used outdoors? Is the lock weatherproof? answer nowAsked by May 3, 2021 6:14 PMonAnswered by the admin
This lock is fully mechanical and can be used in outdoor settings.