FEIG CPR50.10E HF
IP-based Stationary RFID Card Reader
The cool way to get carded. The FEIG CPR50.10E HF IP-based Stationary Card Reader provides access control, time and attendance and electronic ticketing to your system. This wall mountable POE card reader communicates with NFC-devices and integrates into existing LAN Networks.
- RFID card reader for access control, time and attendance, and electronic ticketing systems – All-in-one model available
- Wall fastening
- Fast 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet Interface
- Supports NFC applications
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Encrypted data transfer via Ethernet
- Operating modes “Polling Mode“ and “Notification Mode“
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use (IP54)
- Optional: External relay
The FEIG CPR50.10E HF IP-based Stationary Card Reader provides access control, time and attendance and electronic ticketing to your access control system. Suitable for installation in commercial, retail, and industrial settings. Ideal applications include parking entrances, lobbies, front gates and more. This wall mountable POE card reader communicates with NFC-devices, integrating into existing LAN Networks. Power over Ethernet devices allow for a faster, more economical and secure installation process as there is no expensive electrical hard wiring to be done. Data transfers between the card reader and host is secure and encrypted using 128 bit AES algorithm. Setting the device to either ISO-Host mode “Polling-Mode” or “Notification-Mode“ reduces data traffic between the card reader and the host to a minimum, creating less strain on the network. The host system needs only to initialize a data transfer if the card reader has reported a transponder. Accepts mifare® classic, UltraLight, DESfire, Smart MX, and most other credential type cards.
Card Reader: 3.31 (H) x 3.31 (W) x 0.87 (D) in., Wall-mounted Housing: 3.06 (H) x 3.06 (W) x 0.71 (D) in.
Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), 128-bit, TCP/IP
Up to 2.75 in.
13.56 MHz Smart Technology, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Desfire, MIFARE Ultralite
|Storage Temperature Range|
-40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
-4°F to 158°F (-20°C to +70°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
95% or less (non-condensing)
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q What type of RFID does this read? I am looking for 125KHz answer nowAsked by September 3, 2020 1:44 PMonAnswered by the admin
This particular reader will only read 13.56 MHz Smart cards (MIFARE).