Kaba E-Plex E3065MSNL626
Narrow Stile Lock for Storefront Doors
Retrofits Adams Rite deadlatches.
- Commercial grade keyless lock for narrow stile aluminum glass doors. Retrofits deadlatch for Adams Rite 4070, 4510, 4520, 4530, 4710, 4720, 4730, 4900 and 4920AN. Also fits Adams Rite 8400 Mortise Exit
- Supports up to 300 users per door
- Easy programming via keypad or PC using optional E-Plex Software Implementation Kit (available at checkout)
- PC management simplifies administration of doors and users as facility’s number of personnel and access points grow
- Records a time/date stamp (audit trail) of when user’s accessed your door. Downloads into easy to use reports. Requires E-Plex 300 Software Implementation Kit (sold separately)
- Passage feature – in normal PIN mode, lock will auto re-lock when door closes. With passage mode, you can set lock to remain unlocked; code or key enabled, can be pre-programmed to re-lock after a certain number of hours (from 1 ~ 24)
- Lockout feature – code enabled
- 5 authority levels lets you control who can program certain lock functions. (The Master level has more authority than the Manager level, the Manager level more than the User level, etc…)
- Simple installation for retrofitting aluminum frame narrow stile glass doors. Use with your existing Adams Rite deadlatch or purchase a deadlatch from us at checkout
- Featuring Kaba’s Patented LectroBolt technology
- Vandal resistant, numeric keypad with solid metal buttons and anti-tamper lockout feature after pre-determined wrong code attempts
- Battery Operation: 4AA alkaline; 180,000 cycles. Batteries secured in tamper-proof base of outside housing
- Lock assembly, installation manual, quick reference guide, operations manual, installation template, cylinder, mounting hardware and batteries all included
- Satin chrome architectural finish (626). See dark bronze
- Optional remote unlock feature
- Easy door preparation: fast installation on aluminum glass doors with 4 mounting screws
- ADA (American’s with Disability Act) certification
- Non-handed to fit left and right swing doors
- Emergency key override. Mortise kaba cylinder (Schlage “C” keyway) included
- 3-year warranty from date of installation; built-in warranty counter in lock memory
11 9/16 (H) x 1 3/4 (W) x 2 7/8 (D) in.
1 3/4 in.
4 to 8 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
Indoor/Outdoor, Front body: Weatherproof
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31 °F (-35 °C) to + 151 °F (66 °C)
Extra heavy-duty solid cast housings, Solid cast lever
|Door Stile Width|
Maximum 1 3/4 in.
Audit Trail, Passage Mode
Keypad – Digits
Grade 1 (Best)
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
It can, but it will require space on the door as the stile must be wide enough to fit both the lock and frame door stop. It is not used on inswing doors very often for that reason alone. We would strongly recommend speaking with our commercial sales staff and locksmith to determine if this will work for your door.
- Q I don't have an Adams Rite Drive Assembly. Does this item have a complementary Adams Rite Drive A... answer nowA
If you are referencing the drive assembly's as used with the Simplex 3001 locks you do not need that with this lock as it is electronic and comes with everything needed to install. If however, you are referring to the 4900 latch assembly and inside 4591 push paddle you will need to purchase those in addition to this lock.