Kaba E-Plex E3065MSNL
Narrow Stile Lock for Storefront Doors
$523.69 – $569.35
The Kaba E-Plex E3065MSNL provides Extra heavy-duty Grade 1 access control for your aluminum narrow stile glass door openings without the need for running wires through walls, or worrying about pinched wires. Now you can issue codes instead of having to keep up with keys or cards. Rest easy knowing no one will be making key copies. Retrofits Adams Rite deadlatches.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Commercial Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9003
- Commercial grade keyless lock for narrow stile aluminum glass doors. Retrofits deadlatch for Adams Rite 4070, 4510, 4520, 4530, 4710, 4720, 4730, 4900 and 4920AN. Also fits Adams Rite 8400 Mortise Exit
- Supports up to 300 users per door
- Easy programming via keypad or PC using optional E-Plex Software Implementation Kit (available at checkout)
- PC management simplifies administration of doors and users as facility’s number of personnel and access points grow
- Records a time/date stamp (audit trail) of when user’s accessed your door. Downloads into easy to use reports. Requires E-Plex 300 Software Implementation Kit (sold separately)
- Passage feature – in normal PIN mode, lock will auto re-lock when door closes. With passage mode, you can set lock to remain unlocked; code or key enabled, can be pre-programmed to re-lock after a certain number of hours (from 1 ~ 24)
- Lockout feature – code enabled
- 5 authority levels lets you control who can program certain lock functions. (The Master level has more authority than the Manager level, the Manager level more than the User level, etc…)
- Simple installation for retrofitting aluminum frame narrow stile glass doors. Use with your existing Adams Rite deadlatch or purchase a deadlatch from us at checkout
- Featuring Kaba’s Patented LectroBolt technology
- Vandal resistant, numeric keypad with solid metal buttons and anti-tamper lockout feature after pre-determined wrong code attempts
- Battery Operation: 4AA alkaline; 180,000 cycles. Batteries secured in tamper-proof base of outside housing
- Lock assembly, installation manual, quick reference guide, operations manual, installation template, cylinder, mounting hardware and batteries all included
- Optional remote unlock feature
- Easy door preparation: fast installation on aluminum glass doors with 4 mounting screws
- ADA (American’s with Disability Act) certification
- Non-handed to fit left and right swing doors
- Emergency key override. Mortise kaba cylinder (Schlage “C” keyway) included
- 3-year warranty from date of installation; built-in warranty counter in lock memory
11 9/16 (H) x 1 3/4 (W) x 2 7/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Maximum 1 3/4 in.
Lever Handle Door Locks
Key, Keypad – Digits
4 to 8 Digits
|Event Audit Trail|
Satin Chrome, Dark Bronze w/ Brass Accents
Audit Trail, Passage Mode
Extra heavy-duty solid cast housings, Solid cast lever
Grade 1 (Best)
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Front body: Weatherproof, Indoor/Outdoor
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q When the door is unlocked can you open from the inside by simply pushing on a fixed bar? Or does ... answer nowAsked by May 6, 2022 11:17 AMonA
This would require an inside paddle or lever to exit.
- Q Does this come with the companion push bar for the inside? answer nowAsked by November 5, 2020 4:53 PMonA
This model is the outside trim only meant to fit with your existing hardware.
- Q Will a KABA E-PLEX E3065MSNL626 work on a storefront door with a REGENT dead latch? We want to se... answer nowAsked by September 16, 2020 4:28 PMonA
This lock should pair with a Regent mortise body as long as it is a deadlatch and not a swing bolt model.
- Q Will I be able to track who which code was used to lock and unlock the door? Can I set multiple c... answer nowAsked by October 20, 2019 8:01 AMonA
You are able to monitor who entered the lock and at which time if you are using the 300 Software implementation kit. The lock itself can support up to 300 codes per unit.
- Q Will this work with Anderson Doors that lock at the top and bottom? They currently have a securit... answer nowAsked by September 7, 2019 1:35 PMonA
Unfortunately, the locking technology of Andersen Doors is proprietary to their company and is only compatible with locks specifically designed to work with their doors.
- Q Can this be set to unlock at a specific time and day? Example.. unlock Mon- Friday 8am to 5pm but... answer nowAsked by July 19, 2019 10:58 AMonA
This model has a passage mode that must be manually activated on the lock. If you are looking for a passage mode that you can set on a specific time schedule, I would recommend looking at the Trilogy DL1300 with the DL-Windows software or a similar model!
- Q Does this lock work for a door that swing inwards? answer nowAsked by December 3, 2018 6:56 PMonA
It can, but it will require space on the door as the stile must be wide enough to fit both the lock and frame door stop. It is not used on inswing doors very often for that reason alone. We would strongly recommend speaking with our commercial sales staff and locksmith to determine if this will work for your door.
- Q I don't have an Adams Rite Drive Assembly. Does this item have a complementary Adams Rite Drive A... answer nowAsked by March 20, 2017 7:04 PMonA
If you are referencing the drive assembly's as used with the Simplex 3001 locks you do not need that with this lock as it is electronic and comes with everything needed to install. If however, you are referring to the 4900 latch assembly and inside 4591 push paddle you will need to purchase those in addition to this lock.